Zone1 Are any Christians here interested to know WHY Jews don’t believe Jesus was the Messiah?

Your post # 1232.
where did you learn that the Jews hated Jesus? Where did you learn that jews thought a
mighty king was coming to get rid of the romans? What is "the flock". To what "errors"
do you refer which Jesus "told the jews"? What did book of revulsions 6.2 have to do with
anything?

I read the NT----(the book of constantine) There are ASSERTIONS that jews hated Jesus---
and that's it. No evidence. As to the "errors of the jews"----NOPE---nothing there.
How about that fanciful theory that christians SEEM to imagine constitutes
THE MESSIAH----as being a "mighty king"-----any evidence of that one?

where did you learn that the Jews hated Jesus? Where did you learn that jews thought a
mighty king was coming to get rid of the romans? What is "the flock". To what "errors"
do you refer which Jesus "told the jews"? What did book of revulsions 6.2 have to do with
anything?

I read the NT----(the book of constantine) There are ASSERTIONS that jews hated Jesus---
and that's it. No evidence. As to the "errors of the jews"----NOPE---nothing there.
How about that fanciful theory that christians SEEM to imagine constitutes
THE MESSIAH----as being a "mighty king"-----any evidence of that one?
Christians have searched the old testament to prove Jesus was the predicted messiah. They reinterpret isolated verses out of context...like in Isaiah, Hosea, Jeremiah etc.

I think that creates confusion because Jesus can stand alone without fiddling with scripture.

Christians have searched the old testament to prove Jesus was the predicted messiah. They reinterpret isolated verses out of context...like in Isaiah, Hosea, Jeremiah etc.

I think that creates confusion because Jesus can stand alone without fiddling with scripture.
Sure he can----he was a Pharisee like his cousin John. As Pharisees they opposed
King Herod, the appointed "high priest" Caiaphas, the money changers situated in the
temple courtyard (by Rome) and Jesus quoted Hillel incessantly and as Pharisees they
were both executed. -------and despite the fact that romans derided the silly jewish
custom of washing hands before eating (which both romans and jews did, INVOLVING
their hands) the fact is Jesus DID WASH HIS HANDS-----as Mary so taught him since
he was three. Fret not----the historic revisionism of the NT does not come close to
that of the islamo-nazi propaganda that you tout (I heard that stuff, mostly,
from my Pakistani colleagues)

Sure he can----he was a Pharisee like his cousin John. As Pharisees they opposed
King Herod, the appointed "high priest" Caiaphas, the money changers situated in the
temple courtyard (by Rome) and Jesus quoted Hillel incessantly and as Pharisees they
were both executed. -------and despite the fact that romans derided the silly jewish
custom of washing hands before eating (which both romans and jews did, INVOLVING
their hands) the fact is Jesus DID WASH HIS HANDS-----as Mary so taught him since
he was three. Fret not----the historic revisionism of the NT does not come close to
that of the islamo-nazi propaganda that you tout (I heard that stuff, mostly,
from my Pakistani colleagues)
Suradie responded with a nervous giggle. Anyone out there "know" that
CAIAPHAS was A Pharisee recognized BELOVED RELIGIOUS LEADER or that
Pharisees liked the money changers in the Temple Courtyard ??? ---or even
that Pharisees hated Jesus ? If you can believe----as we have been told by
current arabist propagandaists that the people of JENIN are INNOCENT,
UNARMED PEACEFUL CITIZENS-----you can believe that (sic) "the Pharisees
hated Jesus and were cheerleaders at Golgatha singing "CRUCIFY HIM,
CRUCIFY HIM......" like Vestal Virgins at LION LUNCH SHOWS.

Suradie responded with a nervous giggle. Anyone out there "know" that
CAIAPHAS was A Pharisee recognized BELOVED RELIGIOUS LEADER or that
Pharisees liked the money changers in the Temple Courtyard ??? ---or even
that Pharisees hated Jesus ? If you can believe----as we have been told by
current arabist propagandaists that the people of JENIN are INNOCENT,
UNARMED PEACEFUL CITIZENS-----you can believe that (sic) "the Pharisees
hated Jesus and were cheerleaders at Golgatha singing "CRUCIFY HIM,
CRUCIFY HIM......" like Vestal Virgins at LION LUNCH SHOWS.
You're not making any sense.

You're not making any sense.
Of course it does not make any sense to a person who believes that
the Jews of Yathrib asked your hero, muhummad, to examine their
adolescent boys for pubic hairs and chop off the heads of all with
pubic hairs for the entertainment of his bevy of giggling sluts.
They, then, felt all honored when he murdered the husband of
SAFIYA and as is the islamic version of Jewish custom----"married" her
to her unending JOY and "consummated" the same day---very strong,
allah inspired guy that he was.

Of course it does not make any sense to a person who believes that
the Jews of Yathrib asked your hero, muhummad, to examine their
adolescent boys for pubic hairs and chop off the heads of all with
pubic hairs for the entertainment of his bevy of giggling sluts.
They, then, felt all honored when he murdered the husband of
SAFIYA and as is the islamic version of Jewish custom----"married" her
to her unending JOY and "consummated" the same day---very strong,
allah inspired guy that he was.
As much as you hate gentiles, can you explain why Jews went to Arabia or Europe or North Africa or Russia?

As much as you hate gentiles, can you explain why Jews went to Arabia or Europe or North Africa or Russia?
a very silly question-----they were supposed to migrate to VENUS? Arabia was once
a very nice place-----albeit full of criminal Ishmaelites. Europe was part of the early
Roman empire----the more obscure parts of which were very safe for jews----
until the rise of christianity and the filth of CANON LAW made existence there
troublesome, so----off to Russia and North Africa----and even the Indian subcontinent
before the unfortunate advent of the MUGHAL EMPIRE. Before the MUGHALS---the
"gentiles" whom you claim I hate----were buddhists and hindus---NO PROBLEM
AT ALL. Much later jews even ran off to Portugal thence to Holland to escape
your Inquisition For the sake of history---
-you should visit the Spanish and Portugese synagogue in Manhattan founded in
?? the 16th century-----when NY was NEW AMSTERDAM, probably after Calvinist
Stuyvesant dropped dead.

What have you done for your employees, stupid?

try answering the question - christian

Iran’s morality police will resume patrols to make women comply with strict Islamic dress codes, state media reported Sunday, 10 months after the death of a young woman in their custody triggered nationwide protests.

your same desert morality as irans is little comfort for why the desert religions have any reason to exist than to persecute and victimize the innocent.

try answering the question - christian

your same desert morality as irans is little comfort for why the desert religions have any reason to exist than to persecute and victimize the innocent.
Why are you talking about Iran? Iran was on a path to democracy until 1953 and the utter greed and stupidity of the British. Used to be lots of Jews and Christians in Iran.

a very silly question-----they were supposed to migrate to VENUS? Arabia was once
a very nice place-----albeit full of criminal Ishmaelites. Europe was part of the early
Roman empire----the more obscure parts of which were very safe for jews----
until the rise of christianity and the filth of CANON LAW made existence there
troublesome, so----off to Russia and North Africa----and even the Indian subcontinent
before the unfortunate advent of the MUGHAL EMPIRE. Before the MUGHALS---the
"gentiles" whom you claim I hate----were buddhists and hindus---NO PROBLEM
AT ALL. Much later jews even ran off to Portugal thence to Holland to escape
your Inquisition For the sake of history---
-you should visit the Spanish and Portugese synagogue in Manhattan founded in
?? the 16th century-----when NY was NEW AMSTERDAM, probably after Calvinist
Stuyvesant dropped dead.
My family was in New Amsterdam by 1624 .

So why did Jews go to Arabia when they hated Arabs?

Why are you talking about Iran? Iran was on a path to democracy until 1953 and the utter greed and stupidity of the British. Used to be lots of Jews and Christians in Iran.
oh ----is that the Iranian excuse for going nuts?-----British greed and stupidity.
Used to be lots of zoroastrians in Iran too-----did British greed and stupidty create
THAT genocide too? Well ----I am delighted that British greed and stupidity got the
Iranian sunnis and ethnic arabs in trouble too-----and even the Kurds. Iran was on
the path to democracy with REZA whatshisname----then came shiite greed and stupidity

oh ----is that the Iranian excuse for going nuts?-----British greed and stupidity.
Used to be lots of zoroastrians in Iran too-----did British greed and stupidty create
THAT genocide too? Well ----I am delighted that British greed and stupidity got the
Iranian sunnis and ethnic arabs in trouble too-----and even the Kurds. Iran was on
the path to democracy with REZA whatshisname----then came shiite greed and stupidity

You don't know anything about the history of Iran . Reza was a temperamental puppet.

you have a habit of not responding to the subject of the post ...

Iran’s morality police will resume patrols to make women comply with strict Islamic dress codes, state media reported Sunday, 10 months after the death of a young woman in their custody triggered nationwide protests.

are they there now -

no fan of the cia or shaw of iran as you imply the same for the british - that does not negate the fact what you support now is nothing less than a - hell hole.

you have a habit of not responding to the subject of the post ...

are they there now -

no fan of the cia or shaw of iran as you imply the same for the british - that does not negate the fact what you support now is nothing less than a - hell hole.
I agree with you. But, I didn't live in Iran although I have been there many times. All middle east countries are not the same.

My family was in New Amsterdam by 1624 .

So why did Jews go to Arabia when they hated Arabs?
oh gee---they migrated to THE NEW WORLD about 400 years ago. ---
what does that make you?
Where do you get jews hated what you call 'arabs'-----for that matter
who are you calling "arabs"? time and place. Hubby's family was in
what is technically called arabia----sometime around 2600 years ago. I am not
sure when people of that land took up the Moniker "arabs" without him----I lived
in Jersey most of my life-----but I am no anglican-B"H-----your people flaming
Calvinists? New Amsterdam Calvinists hated EVERYONE

oh gee---they migrated to THE NEW WORLD about 400 years ago. ---
what does that make you?
Where do you get jews hated what you call 'arabs'-----for that matter
who are you calling "arabs"? time and place. Hubby's family was in
what is technically called arabia----sometime around 2600 years ago. I am not
sure when people of that land took up the Moniker "arabs" without him----I lived
in Jersey most of my life-----but I am no anglican-B"H-----your people flaming
Calvinists? New Amsterdam Calvinists hated EVERYONE
My Dutch ancestors didn't hate everyone.

My Dutch ancestors didn't hate everyone.
oh gosh----Dutch too------CALVINISTS !!!!!!
well as my Dutch ANGLOPHILE English teacher used to say---
in typical Calvinist egalitarianism "IF YOU AIN'T DUTCH,
YOU AIN'T MUCH"

Forum List

Back