Zone1 Are any Christians here interested to know WHY Jews don’t believe Jesus was the Messiah?

... for their societies and religious suppression.
They are totally different. Have you been to Iran or Saud Arabia?

oh -

1689381338733.jpeg

and those guy's are not even woman - did you ever venture out in the daytime ...

a mere carpenters son showed up and told them their errors.
So you’re not Jewish, yet you’re telling Jews why they didn’t accept him?

I’d explain it to you, but you‘re obviously not interested in hearing it from a Jew.

47 - is correct, jesus repudiated judaism just not how 47 might believe as that would include christianity as well, the religions of servitude ....

after the tribulation and Armageddon-Gods kingdom will take full control.

no, armageddon - the triumph of evilll will only bring humanities extinction ... amageddon, the triumph of good will be the blessing and handshake 47 is in a state of confusion and misunderstanding as for the final conclusion and judgement.

So you’re not Jewish, yet you’re telling Jews why they didn’t accept him?

Plus, your message is pretty blatant in your contempt for Jews. You’re certainly not the one to judge why Jews didn’t believe Jesus was the Messiah. I’d explain it to you, but you‘re obviously not interested in hearing it from a Jew.
I don't have contempt for them. I share facts of what occurred. I pray they turn to Jesus and do what he instructed them to do-Matt 23:38-39--otherwise they remain cut off as Gods chosen.

47 - is correct, jesus repudiated judaism just not how 47 might believe as that would include christianity as well, the religions of servitude ....

no, armageddon - the triumph of evilll will only bring humanities extinction ... amageddon, the triumph of good will be the blessing and handshake 47 is in a state of confusion and misunderstanding as for the final conclusion and judgement.
You should read the bible. Psalm 37:29--The righteous will possess the earth and reside forever upon it. Prov 2:21-22 assures the righteous remain on this earth, Matt 24:42 shows the flesh to be saved is through Armageddon.
As we Rev 21:2-- new Jerusalem coming down out of heaven( to earth obviously) 3: the tent of God is with mankind( mortals on the earth)--all this occurs after Armageddon( Rev 19:11)

I don't have contempt for them. I share facts of what occurred. I pray they turn to Jesus and do what he instructed them to do-Matt 23:38-39--otherwise they remain cut off as Gods chosen.
They are facts only to Christians. They are not facts to Jews and other religions.

More “my way or the highway” arrogance from another Christian.

The righteous will possess the earth and reside forever upon it.

sounds opinionated ...

meek is wishful thinking that may have been jesus, a victim of their own discourse - sadly, a cause that perishes whos torch is extinguished. never too soon to relite the fire.

I pray they turn to Jesus and do what he instructed them to do-Matt 23:38-39--otherwise they remain cut off as Gods chosen.
This sounds like God is trying to drive people away from Him, when in fact it was Jesus' purpose to draw more to God. I agree that all should listen to what Jesus said:

• Repentance/turning away from sin and obedience to God.
  • Discerning the will of God and following it.
This tells me we should be rejoicing with those of the Jewish faith because there were always people of faith who did their best to live these two precepts. Jews should have our gratitude that so many lived God's moral Law, and also prayed as Isaiah taught so many years before Christ, we should be saying to God, "Here I am, Lord. Send me."

I very much doubt Jesus is at all pleased at how his disciples of today have been introducing him to non-Biblical era people of the Jewish faith. In fact, we should be apologizing profusely for making of him a man to dread, when he was one of the greatest heroes/man of faith in his own lifetime. We Gentiles stole a heroic figure staright out of Judaism.

All that will occur after the tribulation and Armageddon-Gods kingdom will take full control.

I know why they didn't accept Jesus as the Messiah--They erred in their thinking, they were sure a mighty king was coming to rid the roman rule over them. Plus they thought highly of themselves and looked down on the flock, thus a mere carpenters son showed up and told them their errors. They hated him. His kingship didnt start until here at Rev 6:2.
where did you learn that the Jews hated Jesus? Where did you learn that jews thought a
mighty king was coming to get rid of the romans? What is "the flock". To what "errors"
do you refer which Jesus "told the jews"? What did book of revulsions 6.2 have to do with
anything?

what is it your sunday school lady told that Matthew 23 38-39 has to do with jews?
What are the "facts" of what which occured?

where did you learn that the Jews hated Jesus? Where did you learn that jews thought a
mighty king was coming to get rid of the romans? What is "the flock". To what "errors"
do you refer which Jesus "told the jews"? What did book of revulsions 6.2 have to do with
anything?
I thought you attended the episcopal church?

Forum List

Back