Arab commentator: When the state of Israel was established, there was no state called palestine—It did not exist.

It amazes me to see people working SO HARD to delegitimize another people instead of creating solutions. Way to go.
Well lets see now. On one side we have Israel reaching out to Arab countries for Middle East peace & achieving it. And who are the Palestinians reaching out to for Middle East peace?
Which has zero to do with what I said but thanks for the non sequiter.

Well...no.... and the Jewish people DO have an ancestral tie to the land. It's just that they aren't the only ones. Yanking chains?
I do agree the Jews have a connection to the land, as do the Arabs.
I was just talking about their effort to create a faux history devoid of the arabs. Reminds me of the Nazi's jumping through the hoops to create the faux aryan history to legitimize their claims. ... :cool:

Isn't that what the Arabs to also? Creating a history devoid of Jews? It's a mess Sunni, the most vocal ones don't want to admit how closely tied each of their histories are to each other.

Oh, I have a long closely tied history of dhimmitude.
And don't try your "it was better than Genghis Khan" none sense on me.
I don’t bother with you at all, so no need to worry about that.

Ancient Aryan history is no myth.
So you agree with the Nazi's that the Aryans were the ancestors of the white master race? ... :lol: :lol:
Once again you prove to be dumb as a rock. Try real real hard to understand the ancient Aryans were indeed the most honorable, noble & peace loving people on this earth with the most highly advanced religion in antiquity. And you see, a "myth" for you called Cyrus the Great was one of them. Oh wait, Persia never was a Sunni majority country. Logic won't work with you. And you see, Hitler is the greatest disgrace to the Zoroastrian faith for what he made of Aryans.
It amazes me to see people working SO HARD to delegitimize another people instead of creating solutions. Way to go.
Well lets see now. On one side we have Israel reaching out to Arab countries for Middle East peace & achieving it. And who are the Palestinians reaching out to for Middle East peace?

Saudi who knows better points out that “palestinians” are bogus

Respectfully disagree. While Israel has been working hard to creating solutions for peace working with the Arab nations, it is the Palestinians with their leadership that are delegitimizing others for doing that.

Respectfully disagree. While Israel has been working hard to creating solutions for peace working with the Arab nations, it is the Palestinians with their leadership that are delegitimizing others for doing that.

A common palestinian surname is Bushnaq, meaning Bosniak—Bosnians aren’t even Arabs, as the Saudi commentator alluded to. They‘re an invented people.

A common palestinian surname is Bushnaq, meaning Bosniak—Bosnians aren’t even Arabs, as the Saudi commentator alluded to. They‘re an invented people.
An "invented people".... you are soo silly. ...

Arabs themselves laugh out loud: “When were there any palestinians?! Where?!”

Last edited:
Arab commentator: “When the State of Israel was established, there was no state called ‘palestine.’ Where did we get that name? It did not exist.”
View attachment 433225He's completely and laughably wrong (even before you ask "so did a state called Israel exist"?)

Palestine became a state in 1922. It had borders, it printed stamps, the mail service made international treaties and it issued passports. (Golda Meir travelled on one).

Coins minted there 1300 years earlier bore the name (pictures somewhere). It had a newspaper "Filistan".

Palestine is in the Bible as a distinct region - includes Lebanon but not the Negev - see Numbers 34:1-12 and Ezekiel 47:13-20.

Map_Land_of_Israel.jpg
The "big city" of the region was Beirut (see Napoleon's map in 1798) Weizmann knew that the wealthy landowners lived there - dividing the country would make it easy to get hold of their property (some of it in the north was paid for in the 1920s before the wholesale land-grabbing started in the 1930s).

Arab commentator: “When the State of Israel was established, there was no state called ‘palestine.’ Where did we get that name? It did not exist.”
View attachment 433225He's completely and laughably wrong (even before you ask "so did a state called Israel exist"?)

Palestine became a state in 1922. It had borders, it printed stamps, the mail service made international treaties and it issued passports. (Golda Meir travelled on one).

Coins minted there 1300 years earlier bore the name (pictures somewhere). It had a newspaper "Filistan".

Palestine is in the Bible as a distinct region - includes Lebanon but not the Negev - see Numbers 34:1-12 and Ezekiel 47:13-20.

Map_Land_of_Israel.jpg
The "big city" of the region was Beirut (see Napoleon's map in 1798) Weizmann knew that the wealthy landowners lived there - dividing the country would make it easy to get hold of their property (some of it in the north was paid for in the 1920s before the wholesale land-grabbing started in the 1930s).

palestine
Palestine became a state in 1922 ?? HAHHAA
Are you related to Tinmore?
BTW, if Palestine became a state in 1922, why did they declare independence two more times after 1922 if they were already a country ?

BTW, if Palestine became a state in 1922, why did they declare independence two more times after 1922 if they were already a country ?
Palestine was set up in International Law in 1922 and it has the single most important feature of a country, borders.
Please tell the borders of Israel and when they were declared.

Last edited:
Palestine was set up in International Law in 1922 and it has the single most important feature of a country, borders.
Please tell the borders of Israel and when they were declared.
Sure thing!

The Israel–Jordan peace treaty, signed on October 26, 1994, resolved all outstanding territorial and border issues between the two countries that had existed since the 1948 War. The treaty specified and fully recognized the international border between Israel and Jordan, with Jordan confirming its renunciation of any claim to the West Bank

The Egypt–Israel Peace Treaty, signed on March 26, 1979, created an officially recognized international border along the 1906 line

The Israel–Jordan peace treaty, signed on October 26, 1994, resolved all outstanding territorial and border issues between the two countries that had existed since the 1948 War. The treaty specified and fully recognized the international border between Israel and Jordan, with Jordan confirming its renunciation of any claim to the West Bank
That's not what I'm seeing from your source, which says this:
Annex I concerns borders and sovereignty. Section Annex I (a) establishes an "administrative boundary" between Jordan and the West Bank, occupied by Israel in 1967, without prejudice to the status of that territory. Israel recognises Jordan's sovereignty over the Naharayim/Baqura area (including Peace Island) and the Tzofar/Al Ghamr area.[9]
In other words, a statement of non-belligerency, it specifically does not create a border.
The Egypt–Israel Peace Treaty, signed on March 26, 1979, created an officially recognized international border along the 1906 line
An agreement made under duress due to the failure of the International community to protect peace and resist a persistent aggressor.
A very bad agreement, legitimising what had been in place since 1906 (itself a poor colonial hang-over) but blocking Egyptian sovereignty in the Sinai and turning it into a hell-hole of lawlessness (as it has been ever since, often quite dangerously).
An agreement bitterly resented by the refugees and many of their hosts to whom Israel had never delivered what it promised.
An agreement that cost Sadat his life.
An agreement paid for by the US with enormous transfer of military material leaving Egypt unable to move to any recognisable form of democracy and groaning under one of the nastier dictatorships in the world.
I'll not comment on what it does to the people in a concentration camp in Gaza.
However, I'll grant you it does a little bit of what I asked for, defining one part of Israel's borders - where are the other borders?

Prior to the 1950s Jews were called Palestinians and if you call an Arab a Palestinians during that time you’d be in a fist fight!
It is correct that Jews were called Palestinians and had Palestinian passports.

But your comment is a disturbing ethnic slander - the label "Palestine" (in various forms) had been in use for at least 2000 years and probably much longer. Much, much longer than either Judea or Israel. (Which never included Jerusalem).

You see any place named palestine on this administrative map of the Ottoman Empire, or did Ottoman Muslims obliterate it?
I sure don't see any place named Israel on the map. ... :lol: :lol:

That is very true, but that was because The Ottoman Empire existed for 4 centuries until 1918, the Britain took over control of the region, from HISTORY:

The Balfour Declaration
From 1517 to 1917, Israel, along with much of the Middle East, was ruled by the Ottoman Empire.

But World War I dramatically altered the geopolitical landscape in the Middle East. In 1917, at the height of the war, British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour submitted a letter of intent supporting the establishment of a Jewish homeland in Palestine. The British government hoped that the formal declaration—known thereafter as the Balfour Declaration—would encourage support for the Allies in World War I.

When World War I ended in 1918 with an Allied victory, the 400-year Ottoman Empire rule ended, and Great Britain took control over what became known as Palestine (modern-day Israel, Palestine and Jordan).

The Balfour Declaration and the British mandate over Palestine were approved by the League of Nations in 1922. Arabs vehemently opposed the Balfour Declaration, concerned that a Jewish homeland would mean the subjugation of Arab Palestinians.

The British controlled Palestine until Israel, in the years following the end of World War II, became an independent state in 1947.

LINK

======

Palestine was named for a REGION, from HISTORY

What Is Palestine?
Until 1948, Palestine typically referred to the geographic region located between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. Arab people who call this territory home have been known as Palestinians since the early 20th century. Much of this land is now considered present-day Israel.

LINK
That should have been called the Rothchild Declaration.

Forum List

Back