Arab commentator: When the state of Israel was established, there was no state called palestine—It did not exist.

Palestine is a European name, not Middle Eastern. No place palestine has ever actually existed.
You zionist Juden get all hung up on the name of the land.
There was obviously Arab people who had lived on the land for many centuries.
What name you label them with isn't really a big deal. ... :cool:

Arabs were invaders from Arabia in the Middle Ages, not indigenous. You’re not very good at this.

First century Jewish city in Israel and synagogue, including menorah and depiction of Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, believed to be where Jesus preached...

Arabs were invaders from Arabia in the Middle Ages, not indigenous. You’re not very good at this.
Moses and his hebe tribe were invaders from Egypt, not indigenous.
You're not very good at this. ... :cool:

You‘re a total moron—I get it.

Israelites were indigenous to Israel...

EDE84457-4A15-4551-8816-D5062C637CA8.jpeg

It's a good sign when you call me names. it verifies you're losing the debate. ... :thup:
Nope... the Israeli's were not indigenous to the land.
The Torah says they invaded and attacked the people living there and killed them all. ... :cool:

Arab commentator: “When the State of Israel was established, there was no state called ‘palestine.’ Where did we get that name? It did not exist.”

So what?

such a thought provoking response,,, its almost like youre trolling,,

No. It's almost like this is the six thousandth thread on this. Wait, scratch the almost...it is.

What difference does it make, unless you are trying to erase the people who live there.

Arab commentator: “When the State of Israel was established, there was no state called ‘palestine.’ Where did we get that name? It did not exist.”

So what?

No. It's almost like this is the six thousandth thread on this. Wait, scratch the almost...it is.

What difference does it make, unless you are trying to erase the people who live there.

maybe we should report it to a mod???

So what?

The people lived in many other places...

1D7340E5-9C77-4FEC-80D7-415C565FCC15.jpeg

So what?

Feel free to.

My responses are perfectly on topic. Yours? Not so much.

It makes NO DIFFERENCE whether a "nation" called "Palestine" ever existed.

The people did and do and people are more important than splitting rhetorical hairs.

So what?

View attachment 430948

Which means WHAT exactly? That they don't fit within neat geographical boundaries? Hate to break it to you, neither do Jews.

So what?

Feel free to.

The people did and do and people are more important than splitting rhetorical hairs.

then your "so what" was trolling,,

next time say what you just said,, it will go a lot further for the discussion,,,

So what?

Feel free to.

then your "so what" was trolling,,

next time say what you just said,, it will go a lot further for the discussion,,,

Next time, learn what trolling means.

I'll await for an on topic response.

So what?

View attachment 430948

Which means WHAT exactly? That they don't fit within neat geographical boundaries? Hate to break it to you, neither do Jews.

the jews have been there since the beginning of time,,,

So what?

View attachment 430948

the jews have been there since the beginning of time,,,

Yup. So what?

It's a good sign when you call me names. it verifies you're losing the debate. ... :thup:
The Torah says they invaded and attacked the people living there and killed them all. ... :cool:

Israelites were indigenous. Pin this on your pointy little head ⤵️

E4CD0696-C5D7-4310-AE16-B6D3B0F4768E.jpeg

Israelites were indigenous. Pin this on your pointy little head ⤵

View attachment 430949
There are many native peoples, possibly indigenous, to that region. What's your point?

Israelites were indigenous. Pin this on your pointy little head ⤵

View attachment 430949
There are many native peoples, possibly indigenous, to that region. What's your point?

Many native peoples? Native to other places.

Forum List

Back