Arab commentator: When the state of Israel was established, there was no state called palestine—It did not exist.

You see any place named palestine on this administrative map of the Ottoman Empire, or did Ottoman Muslims obliterate it?
I sure don't see any place named Israel on the map. ... :lol: :lol:

Wear glasses...

Sahara Yahudin - The Jewish Desert

صحراء يهودا

The Judaean Desert or Judean Desert (Hebrew: Midbar Yehuda, both Desert of Judah or Judaean Desert; Arabic:‎ Sahara Yahudin صحراء يهودا ) is a desert in Israel and the West Bank that lies east of Jerusalem and descends to the Dead Sea. It stretches from the northeastern Negev to the east of Beit El, and is marked by natural terraces with escarpments. It ends in a steep escarpment dropping to the Dead Sea and the Jordan Valley. The Judaean Desert is crossed by numerous wadis from northeast to southeast and has many ravines, most of them deep, from 1,200 feet in the west to 600 feet in the east. The Judaean Desert is an area with a special morphological structure along the east of the Judaean Mountains.

nubian-ibex-negev.jpg.839x0_q71_crop-scale.jpg

Judaean Desert - Wikipedia
Who wrote that??..let me guess..the Jews..

It could be the pope for all I care,
what difference does it make if you can't refute the fact?

You see any place named palestine on this administrative map of the Ottoman Empire, or did Ottoman Muslims obliterate it?

Wear glasses...

صحراء يهودا

The Judaean Desert or Judean Desert (Hebrew: Midbar Yehuda, both Desert of Judah or Judaean Desert; Arabic:‎ Sahara Yahudin صحراء يهودا ) is a desert in Israel and the West Bank that lies east of Jerusalem and descends to the Dead Sea. It stretches from the northeastern Negev to the east of Beit El, and is marked by natural terraces with escarpments. It ends in a steep escarpment dropping to the Dead Sea and the Jordan Valley. The Judaean Desert is crossed by numerous wadis from northeast to southeast and has many ravines, most of them deep, from 1,200 feet in the west to 600 feet in the east. The Judaean Desert is an area with a special morphological structure along the east of the Judaean Mountains.

Abdullah al-Hadlaq is a Jew? Or, you’re a moron.
Arab commentator: “When the State of Israel was established, there was no state called ‘palestine.’ Where did we get that name? It did not exist.”

So what?

such a thought provoking response,,, its almost like youre trolling,,

No. It's almost like this is the six thousandth thread on this. Wait, scratch the almost...it is.

What difference does it make, unless you are trying to erase the people who live there.

maybe we should report it to a mod???

Feel free to.

My responses are perfectly on topic. Yours? Not so much.

It makes NO DIFFERENCE whether a "nation" called "Palestine" ever existed.

The people did and do and people are more important than splitting rhetorical hairs.

The Jewish Nation lived there. No palestine nation existed.

Who keeps making this assertion that they constituted a 'nation' thousands of years ago? The Palestinians of today are decendants of a people that lived in that region going back as far as the jews. Before Abraham there were no Jews, Muslims or Christians. There were all 'one people' living in that land.

Before Abrah

Wear glasses...

صحراء يهودا

Arab commentator: “When the State of Israel was established, there was no state called ‘palestine.’ Where did we get that name? It did not exist.”

So what?

No. It's almost like this is the six thousandth thread on this. Wait, scratch the almost...it is.

What difference does it make, unless you are trying to erase the people who live there.

Feel free to.

The people did and do and people are more important than splitting rhetorical hairs.

Who keeps making this assertion that they constituted a 'nation' thousands of years ago? The Palestinians of today are decendants of a people that lived in that region going back as far as the jews. Before Abraham there were no Jews, Muslims or Christians. There were all 'one people' living in that land.

Ancient people of palestine, birdbrain?

View attachment 431557

' The genetic profile of Palestinians has, for the first time, been studied by using human leukocyte antigen (HLA) gene variability and haplotypes. The comparison with other Mediterranean populations by using neighbor-joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses reveal that Palestinians are genetically very close to Jews and other Middle East populations, including Turks (Anatolians), Lebanese, Egyptians, Armenians, and Iranians. Archaeologic and genetic data support that both Jews and Palestinians came from the ancient Canaanites, who extensively mixed with Egyptians, Mesopotamian, and Anatolian peoples in ancient times. Thus, Palestinian-Jewish rivalry is based in cultural and religious, but not in genetic, differences'...The origin of Palestinians and their genetic relatedness with other Mediterranean populations - PubMed

Canaanites weren’t Arabs. Jews are related to Canaanites. Hebrew was a Canaanite dialect. Now, you know.

1154FE97-6193-48D5-A185-E6B78B36E647.jpeg

Wear glasses...

صحراء يهودا

So what?

Feel free to.

Ancient people of palestine, birdbrain?

View attachment 431557

' The genetic profile of Palestinians has, for the first time, been studied by using human leukocyte antigen (HLA) gene variability and haplotypes. The comparison with other Mediterranean populations by using neighbor-joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses reveal that Palestinians are genetically very close to Jews and other Middle East populations, including Turks (Anatolians), Lebanese, Egyptians, Armenians, and Iranians. Archaeologic and genetic data support that both Jews and Palestinians came from the ancient Canaanites, who extensively mixed with Egyptians, Mesopotamian, and Anatolian peoples in ancient times. Thus, Palestinian-Jewish rivalry is based in cultural and religious, but not in genetic, differences'...The origin of Palestinians and their genetic relatedness with other Mediterranean populations - PubMed

Rashid Khalidi even acknowledges the Canaanite-palestinian mythology is bullshit...

D8BE424A-0ED0-4BD0-A59D-22D7BA3C0161.jpeg
3FDF3FE6-F2A7-4614-A217-FA51D3EFC36E.jpeg

It amazes me to see people working SO HARD to delegitimize another people instead of creating solutions. Way to go.

It amazes me to see people working SO HARD to delegitimize another people instead of creating solutions. Way to go.
They remind me of the Nazi's scouring the globe in an attempt to legitimize the myth of Aryan history. ... :cool:

Well...no.... and the Jewish people DO have an ancestral tie to the land. It's just that they aren't the only ones. Yanking chains?

Well...no.... and the Jewish people DO have an ancestral tie to the land. It's just that they aren't the only ones. Yanking chains?
I do agree the Jews have a connection to the land, as do the Arabs.
I was just talking about their effort to create a faux history devoid of the arabs. Reminds me of the Nazi's jumping through the hoops to create the faux aryan history to legitimize their claims. ... :cool:

I was just talking about their effort to create a faux history devoid of the arabs. Reminds me of the Nazi's jumping through the hoops to create the faux aryan history to legitimize their claims. ... :cool:

Isn't that what the Arabs to also? Creating a history devoid of Jews? It's a mess Sunni, the most vocal ones don't want to admit how closely tied each of their histories are to each other.

You mean, like Arab “palestinians” claiming to have descended from Canaanites who weren’t Arabs and from Philistines who originated from the Greek world, in order to attempt to surpass Jews’ legitimate ancient history?

You mean, like Arab “palestinians” claiming to have descended from Canaanites who weren’t Arabs and from Philistines who originated from the Greek world, in order to attempt to surpass Jews’ legitimate ancient history?
They are both legitimate.

They are both legitimate.

If “palestinians” had a legitimate history, they wouldn’t need to make up stupid shit like descending from Canaanites who weren’t Arabs and from Greek Philistines, both extinct for thousands of years. Nor, would they claim to have been the original Israelites and that “palestinians“ greeted Moses when he left Egypt, and that Moses married a “palestinian,” and that Jesus was even a “palestinian.”

They remind me of the Nazi's scouring the globe in an attempt to legitimize the myth of ancient Aryan history. ... :cool:

You sir are a fool! Incredible fool! Ancient Aryan history is no myth. Are you not even aware of Zarathustra & the Mazadayasnan's today known as Zoroastrians? And let us not forget it was after all, their land your people conquered & stole while persecuting those few who remained after the majority fled to India to become Parsees.

Aryans and Zoroastrianism (heritageinstitute.com)

Last edited:
Well lets see now. On one side we have Israel reaching out to Arab countries for Middle East peace & achieving it. And who are the Palestinians reaching out to for Middle East peace?

Last edited:
Ancient Aryan history is no myth.
So you agree with the Nazi's that the Aryans were the ancestors of the white master race? ... :lol: :lol:
Once again you prove to be dumb as a rock. Try real real hard to understand the ancient Aryans were indeed the most honorable, noble & peace loving people on this earth with the most highly advanced religion in antiquity. And you see, a "myth" for you called Cyrus the Great was one of them. Oh wait, Persia never was a Sunni majority country. Logic won't work with you. And you see, Hitler is the greatest disgrace to the Zoroastrian faith for what he made of Aryans.

Isn't that what the Arabs to also? Creating a history devoid of Jews? It's a mess Sunni, the most vocal ones don't want to admit how closely tied each of their histories are to each other.

Oh, I have a long closely tied history of dhimmitude.
And don't try your "it was better than Genghis Khan" none sense on me.

THere is no distinct Palestinian ethnicity, nor was there ever a State/Nation called "Palestine." The Romans called the region Palestine because it pissed off the displaced jews.

To understand who and what the Palestinians are, I offer a hypothetical analogy.

Imagine that the Mormons in Utah decided to secede from the United States and set up their own country. The United States immediately declares war on Utah, but decides that the human toll of a total defeat would not be justified, so Utah continues to exist, but under protest from the surrounding country/states.

But what of the non-Mormons who live in Utah? Many of them leave Utah as soon as Utah declares its independence, but many decide to stay, because that's their home. THOSE Americans, non-Mormons are the equivalent of the Palestinians. They live in the breakaway state, but protest its very existence. They are treated by the Mormons as second-class citizens, and are prohibited from living in certain Mormon communities.

And there you have it. They are not a separate nationality, ethnicity, or anything else. They are just non-Mormons who happened to live in Utah when Utah seceded. Palestinians are just generic Arabs who happen to live in the territory where Israel was formed. Ethnically or nationally, there is no such thing as a Palestinian.

Forum List

Back