April 4th Iranian attack on Israel, which response is best?

Do like Trump did: Expand our energy production to destroy Iran's oil-based economy, levy hard sanctions against Iran, and form alliances between other Middle Eastern countries and Israel. Lock Iran out and force them into moderation. The judicious use of drone strikes against high-ranking Iranian military personnel who are coordinating terrorist attacks from Syria and Iraq would probably be an option too, as he did to Soleimani. That fucker was responsible for the death of over 200 American soldiers.

Iran produces 5 million barrels of oil per day. Trump never expanded US oil production. Over 200 US production companies went bankrupt in 2020.

Zechariah 12

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
suradie is in a state of EXULTATION !!!

Iran produces 5 million barrels of oil per day. Trump never expanded US oil production. Over 200 US production companies went bankrupt in 2020.
read carefully---the poster suggested 'EXPAND ENERGY PRODUCTION'
---he did not restrict "energy production" to OIL

Israel now faces a hard choice : to escalate this round of hostilities into a pruning of the Iranian nuclear weapons program, or not.
and i trust the Israelis to make a good choice, but i just want to briefly warn them that i think they can not do so easily (which is necessary) or future-proofed without solid support from their allies.

i also want to point out that if the Israelis were to stretch out the Gaza operations into 2025, Trump is very likely to be back in office, and likely to offer much better support to Israel than Biden can ever provide (due to Biden's romance with extremist left-wingers in the US).
the Iranian galvanized Gaza thing is going to STRETCH without Israel's
help but it is not clear to me that the STRETCH will help Trump into office
or help anyone but Hamas and Iran and the interests of the UMMAH and
provide entertainment and memes for the minions of the rapist of mecca

@surada

Mehh. We were producing 12 million barrels per day when Trump was President in 2019. And that was before the pandemic.

The most amount of US oil production under Biden has been about 13 million barrels per day, thanks to the resourcefulness of the oil companies.

Now which is a bigger number? 5 million or 12 million? Come on, I know you can do it. It's simple math, right?

BTW: While we were producing 13 million barrel's per day under Trump, Iran was only putting out 2.7 million barrels per day

Now don't you feel stupid? You should. But that's what you get for trying to interject your feelings into a discussion using real facts.

Any time you want your Persian ass smacked again, feel free to come back. I'm always eager to please. :laughing0301:

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

1713120636845.png

1713121122120.png

Last edited:
Iran has the right to defend itself.

Israel Says It Would "Exact Price From Iran" When Time Is Right: 10 Points
  1. Iran's envoy to the United Nations said that the Islamic Republic is exercising its "inherent right to self-defence" in response to what it perceives as Israeli aggression. The attack on Israel, according to Iran, was a necessary and proportionate response to the destruction of its consulate building in Damascus, an act widely attributed to Israel.
  2. Gilad Erdan, Israel's representative to the United Nations, called upon the Security Council to impose all available sanctions on Iran. Additionally, G7 leaders earlier said they were ready to "take further measures" in response to "destabilising initiatives".
  3. Iran has warned Israel against responding militarily. "The matter can be deemed concluded," Iran's mission to the United Nations said. "However, should the Israeli regime make another mistake, Iran's response will be considerably more severe."
  4. A high-ranking US official said that President Joe Biden has told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that Washington would not provide military backing for any retaliatory actions against Iran. "We would not be a part of any response they do," the official said, as quoted by news agency AFP. "We would not envision ourselves participating in such an act."
  5. Biden said on Sunday that American forces assisted Israel in intercepting the majority of the drones and missiles launched by Iran. Additionally, Biden announced his intention to convene with other G7 leaders to strategise a diplomatic reaction to Tehran's actions.
  6. Israel's military announced that Israel, along with the United States, Britain, France, and other allies, had formed a "coalition" for the first time to respond to Iran's unprecedented attack. "Together we thwarted Iran's attack... This was the first time that such a coalition worked together against the threat of Iran and its proxies in the Middle East," said IDF spokesperson Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari in a televised statement.
  7. Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian said that Tehran had provided advance notice to the United States prior to the attack, following a 72-hour notification period for neighbouring states. Before the attack, Iran had seized a vessel linked to Israel in the Gulf, heightening tensions throughout the region.
  8. India said that the escalating tensions in the region must be resolved through "dialogue & diplomacy". "We call for immediate de-escalation, exercise of restraint, stepping back from violence and return to the path of diplomacy. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation... It is vital that security and stability are maintained in the region," the foreign ministry said in a statement.
  9. External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar held a telephonic discussion with his Israeli counterpart Israel Katz, expressing India's apprehensions regarding the developments stemming from the hostilities. "Just concluded a conversation with Israel FM @Israel_katz. Shared our concern about the developments yesterday. Discussed the larger regional situation. Agreed to stay in touch," Mr Jaishankar posted on 'X'.
  10. UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres urged the international community against further escalation into conflict as he spoke before the Security Council yesterday. "Neither the region nor the world can afford more war," Guterres said. "The Middle East is on the brink."

Remote : Mon, 15 Apr 2024 07:01:59 +0530
Local : 2024-04-15(Monday) 03 : 31 : 59

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

Iran can warn as often as it likes, but the fact remains that they through their proxy Hamas opened hostilities.
and Hamas has publicly stated several times that they would repeat the oct 7th attacks.

so there's really nothing concluded until Hamas is reigned in, and what one says on TV is certainly in war hardly ever the truth.

the Israelis said today via Fox News US that a large scale drone and missile attack from Iran into Israel can not be tolerated, and has to be responded to in kind.
and i'm inclined to agree with 'm.
the Arabs are famous among martial artists for their deceptively friendly ways followed by some quick "knife stabs in the back", if they feel a need for that.
clearly they feel the need for it.. "From the river to the sea" is only where it starts. And that's one nasty rabbit hole.

also :

Iran says it gave warning before attacking Israel. US says that’s not true
WASHINGTON/BAGHDAD/DUBAI: Turkish, Jordanian and Iraqi officials said on Sunday that Iran gave wide notice days before its drone and missile attack on Israel, but US officials said Tehran did not warn Washington and that it was aiming to cause significant damage. Iran launched hundreds of drones and missiles on Saturday in a retaliatory strike after a suspected Israeli strike on its embassy compound in Syria.

Remote : Mon, 15 Apr 2024 04 : 04 : 58 +03
Local : 2024-04-15(Monday) 03 : 04 : 58

even a sceptical child would be very hesitant to believe the Iranians' friendship offers at this point.

Last edited:
also :

Iran says it gave warning before attacking Israel. US says that’s not true
WASHINGTON/BAGHDAD/DUBAI: Turkish, Jordanian and Iraqi officials said on Sunday that Iran gave wide notice days before its drone and missile attack on Israel, but US officials said Tehran did not warn Washington and that it was aiming to cause significant damage. Iran launched hundreds of drones and missiles on Saturday in a retaliatory strike after a suspected Israeli strike on its embassy compound in Syria.

Remote : Mon, 15 Apr 2024 04:04:58 +03
Local : 2024-04-15(Monday) 03 : 04 : 58

even a sceptical child would be very hesitant to believe the Iranians' friendship offers at this point.
what happened to that lauded bit ----"PROPORTIONATE RESPONSE"?

imo, it's been the Israelis who have been showing proportionate responses to Iran, not the other way around.
or is that not what you meant?
I am all for PROPORTIONS. Iran popped something like 350 bombs on
Israel. I am not sure as to the actual AREA of Israel----or how many bombs
would amount to a PROPORTIONATE pop on the AREA of Iran. My sense is
that it would have to be a really MAJOR POP.

I am all for PROPORTIONS. Iran popped something like 350 bombs on
Israel. I am not sure as to the actual AREA of Israel----or how many bombs
would amount to a PROPORTIONATE pop on the AREA of Iran. My sense is
that it would have to be a really MAJOR POP.
imo, proportionate is the amount of actual hits and casualties on the target ground.
but like i said, i don't know if another proportionate lesson is what the Iranians need at this time.

imo, proportionate is the amount of actual hits and casualties on the target ground.
but like i said, i don't know if another proportionate lesson is what the Iranians need at this time.
The interception of bombs is a very expensive undertaking---both economically and psychologically. Your suggestion that only HITS
count does not make it for me nor is your suggestion that only casualties
count. It is clear to me that Iran is HAPPY with a WAR OF ATTRITION
of WILL which, ultimately, IMO, is just as devastating as war by casualty
count. Furthermore--a big casualty hit against the population of Iran is counterproductive to the interests of Israel which has no argument
with the general population and, IMO, is not of much concern to the real enemy---to wit--the REGIME and its power assets.

The interception of bombs is a very expensive undertaking---both economically and psychologically. Your suggestion that only HITS
count does not make it for me nor is your suggestion that only casualties
count. It is clear to me that Iran is HAPPY with a WAR OF ATTRITION
of WILL which, ultimately, IMO, is just as devastating as war by casualty
count.
that's just not true.
Furthermore--a big casualty hit against the population of Iran is counterproductive to the interests of Israel which has no argument
with the general population and, IMO, is not of much concern to the real enemy---to wit--the REGIME and its power assets.
well, we do agree on that.

Israel weighs response after Iran fires missile barrage
Israel's war cabinet meeting has ended without a decision on how Israel will respond to Iran's attack, an Israeli official said. The cabinet is determined to respond -- but has yet to decide on the timing and scope. Follow for the latest updates.

Remote : Mon, 15 Apr 2024 04:00:21 GMT
Local : 2024-04-15(Monday) 06 : 00 : 21

FYI.https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/rubio-iranian-strategy-is-to-make-israel-an-unliveable-place-so-that-the-state-will-collapse/ar-BB1lC2DV?cvid=7d4ad02eae6948ef8d31b14340291368&ei=31#

Israel now faces a hard choice : to escalate this round of hostilities into a pruning of the Iranian nuclear weapons program, or not.
and i trust the Israelis to make a good choice, but i just want to briefly warn them that i think they can not do so easily (which is necessary) or future-proofed without solid support from their allies.

i also want to point out that if the Israelis were to stretch out the Gaza operations into 2025, Trump is very likely to be back in office, and likely to offer much better support to Israel than Biden can ever provide (due to Biden's romance with extremist left-wingers in the US).

Israel will continue to respond as it always has, and Iran will then respond to that.

Forum List

Back