Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DoJ to Allow Govt to Continue Using Documents Seized from Mar-A-Lago

it was Sep 2, moron, right before the election.

By Ben Shapiro September 2, 2020 at 1:08pm
On Monday, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden was finally forced to confront the left-wing violence that has been plaguing America’s major cities for months on end: riots in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Portland, Seattle and Washington, D.C., among other cities.
Joe Biden condemned the riots when they began on May 31st, 2020. Three months prior to little Ben's lie

The special master can STILL refuse to allow personal papers or privileged documents to be used by the DOJ.
Sounds like you are referring to the kind of docs the DoJ team has already identified for segregation. Things like the weather map Trump altered.

1663874227313.png

Is this before or after he called for people to Kill MAGA, and called Republicans Semi-Fascists and a threat to Democracy?
Fock Biden that China-Russia Cock Sucking Sellout.
You must have missed the part of his speech where he stated political violence is never acceptable.

"Medical experts say he died of an overdose,
The knee on his neck for nearly 10-minutes was likely accidental and not contributory?
Some might say?

Or, at least they say that in the linked article from post #45. To wit: "
the medical examiner issued a revised autopsy report stating that Floyd had died of “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression.” In short, Floyd’s death was allegedly caused by the manner in which the police had restrained him.

KILL MAGA. KILL MAGA.

That's all you hair sniffers are programmed to think about.

You must have missed the part where Biden said political violence is never acceptable.

You must have missed the part where I posted that Biden said that political violence is never acceptable.

Stop missing parts. You are wasting my time.

You must have missed the part where Biden said political violence is never acceptable.

You must have missed the part where I posted that Biden said that political violence is never acceptable.

Is that before or after he and his party said to Kill MAGA, they are a threat to Democracy, and then sent The Gestapo to School Board Meetings to arrest Soccer Moms and declare them Domestic Terrorists? You dumbasses forget we read Clinton and Podesta's Emails and we know that you not only hate most Americans, you think we should be rounded up and put in Re-education Camps....errr Health Camps.....for our own "SAFETY".

Was that before your fellow DemNazis said to hunt us down in the streets, harass us at our homes, our jobs, in restaurants and wherever we are?

Rather than you lying about being Nazis, you should embrace it. You should also go and get little arm bands and fancy flags and uniforms so we can at least identify you as the poisonous vipers in our midst that you really are.

Is that before or after he and his party said to Kill MAGA, they are a threat to Democracy, and then sent The Gestapo to School Board Meetings to arrest Soccer Moms and declare them Domestic Terrorists? You dumbasses forget we read Clinton and Podesta's Emails and we know that you not only hate most Americans, you think we should be rounded up and put in Re-education Camps....errr Health Camps.....for our own "SAFETY".

Was that before your fellow DemNazis said to hunt us down in the streets, harass us at our homes, our jobs, in restaurants and wherever we are?

Rather than you lying about being Nazis, you should embrace it. You should also go and get little arm bands and fancy flags and uniforms so we can at least identify you as the poisonous vipers in our midst that you really are.
You are ranting...and flailing. Feel free to post and cry about your list if greivences but I am not interested.

Have a great day!

You are ranting...and flailing. Feel free to post and cry about your list if greivences but I am not interested.

Have a great day!
It's only because I am a Deplorable Semi-Fascist and Insurrectionist Threat to Democracy that should be hunted down and Killed just like your DemNazi party said should happen.

The knee on his neck for nearly 10-minutes was likely accidental and not contributory?
Some might say?

Or, at least they say that in the linked article from post #45. To wit: "
the medical examiner issued a revised autopsy report stating that Floyd had died of “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression.” In short, Floyd’s death was allegedly caused by the manner in which the police had restrained him.
Bye.

KILL MAGA. KILL MAGA.
Ummm, I demur.

Rather......MAGA is killing the US.
With laughter.
Folks....lots and lots of folks.....make fun of MAGA.
I know you know that. They are satire rich. Snark-worthy. A punchline.
And the above poster's keyboardtuffguy-ism is merely a defensive measure.
After all, nobody likes being laughed at.
A lot.

IMHO

He said fraud was unacceptable too. He has been known to lie.

Forum List

Back