Who's having a worse week? Putin or Trump?

Who's having a worse week?

• Putin

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Trump

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Protests erupt in Russia, Trump and his children sued for scamming people.
I myself cannot answer this question as it is not an easy one. Please tell me your opinion in my poll and discuss if you so wish. Thanks.

Putin is going over the cliff

511b21694bbe9c84b8a9f05db0e3b92c.jpg

Neither. If anyone was having a bad day, it was Mr. Dow, Mr. Jones, Joe Biden, and all those idiots who voted for him and lost more of their assets.

dow.jpg

Protests erupt in Russia, Trump and his children sued for scamming people.
I myself cannot answer this question as it is not an easy one. Please tell me your opinion in my poll and discuss if you so wish. Thanks.
Leftists are having the worst six and a half years since Jimmy Carter.

It's a tough call as to which one is having the tougher week.

Since Putin's announcement he is forcing 300,000 of his captive citizens to fight in Ukraine, Russians are fleeing the country as fast as they can. Flights leaving the country are sold out. Border crossings are flooded.

Strangely, Fox News's web site has barely mentioned the unfolding disaster in Russia.

Michael Cohen and AOC are having a good laugh these days. It was AOC's questioning of Cohen which has led to the investigation currently flaming Crooked Donald's ginormous ass. Allen Weisselberg, who Cohen indicated was the guy to reveal the inner workings of Trump's frauds, has been convicted and is cooperating with New York authorities.

It's a tough call as to which one is having the tougher week.

Since Putin's announcement he is forcing 300,000 of his captive citizens to fight in Ukraine, Russians are fleeing the country as fast as they can. Flights leaving the country are sold out. Border crossings are flooded.

Strangely, Fox News's web site has barely mentioned the unfolding disaster in Russia.

Michael Cohen and AOC are having a good laugh these days. It was AOC's questioning of Cohen which has led to the investigation currently flaming Crooked Donald's ginormous ass. Allen Weisselberg, who Cohen indicated was the guy to reveal the inner workings of Trump's frauds, has been convicted and is cooperating with New York authorities.

Local taxing bodies allow you to decide the value of your own property?

Wow!

I'll have to try that. Think it'll work?

Local taxing bodies allow you to decide the value of your own property?

Wow!

I'll have to try that. Think it'll work?
There are several ways to cheat on taxes.

First, overvalue your assets when seeking a loan from a bank. Then, default on the loan and have the bank forgive the amount. Then neglect to report the amount forgiven as income as required by law.

This is the scheme Crooked Donald pulled when borrowing money from Fortress Credit Corp for the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Chicago. Fortress ended up eating $100 million.

Second, undervalue your assets on your tax filings in order to pay lower property taxes.

You can read some more examples here: Did Trump overvalue his properties? Here's what we know

I'm going to write-in that fatfuck simian NY attorney general.

Holy bat shit, I had no idea it's down in the polls to a Republican.... Michael Henry. A fucking white guy, BTW.

The Trump stunt notwithstanding, it's back up into the trees for that thing, in short order..... hmm?

Wow..... THAT'S a bad week..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back