Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DoJ to Allow Govt to Continue Using Documents Seized from Mar-A-Lago

I'm looking right at the warrant. Judge Bruce Reinhart has *really* swoopy handwriting. And that receipt for property alone is 3 pages long.

You keep projecting your ignorance on me. You assume that because YOU have never bothered to look into the topic, that I must be similarly encumbered.

Nope. I'm quoting the DOJ. I'm looking right at the 7 page warrant. You're looking into the abyss of your own imagination.

So I ask again, why would anyone ignore the DOJ on their own investigation and believe your imagination?
Why did they take underwear?

Do you support the constitution?
You mean like Due Process and the rights afforded to Executive, Legislative, and Judicial Branches?
Like protections for A Presidential Candidate not to be spied on, or be the subject of a Bureacratic COUP to remove a duly elected president from office with a plot called Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane?

Stuff like that? Yah, I also believe people should be shot or hung for treason, like Obama, Clinton, Comey, Biden, Mueller, Strozk, Paige, Baker, Ohr, Clapper, and Brennan.

Got any other stupid questions, slave?

What's the logic of waiting 3 weeks to ask for a special master.....AFTER the DOJ had already reviewed all the documents?
Logic? There was none. The delay was a consequence of having incompetent legal representation because no reputable lawyer wants to be associated with a serial criminal and a traitor to his country.

You mean like Due Process and the rights afforded to Executive, Legislative, and Judicial Branches?
Like protections for A Presidential Candidate not to be spied on, or be the subject of a Bureacratic COUP to remove a duly elected president from office with a plot called Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane?

Stuff like that? Yah, I also believe people should be shot or hung for treason, like Obama, Clinton, Comey, Biden, Mueller, Strozk, Paige, Baker, Ohr, Clapper, and Brennan.

Got any other stupid questions, slave?
If you support the constitution, then Biden wasn't speaking about you so you can quit whining about your hurt feelings now.

If you support the constitution, then Biden wasn't speaking about you so you can quit whining about your hurt feelings now.
Does THE CONSTITUTION and our Laws allow For THE FBI, and FOREIGN COUNTRIES to launch a COUP against a duly Elected President in an attempt to Overthow our Democracy and Overturn our Elections?

How's your Russian Collusion Hoax looking now? Why don't you pieces of shit want to talk about Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane any more?

There are laws against what you and your co-conspirators did. Treason Laws. They should be followed and people should be hung or shot after Due Process for these crimes instead of making appearances on CNN and The View.

Does THE CONSTITUTION and our Laws allow For THE FBI, and FOREIGN COUNTRIES to launch a COUP against a duly Elected President in an attempt to Overthow our Democracy and Overturn our Elections?

No. That is why Trump supporters are getting charged with sedition over the Jan 6th insurrection.
How's your Russian Collusion Hoax looking now? Why don't you pieces of shit want to talk about Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane any more?

Collusion isn't even a crime silly.

Ask Durham how it went, he was investigating it.

Speaking of Russian "collusion". A Republican investigating another Republican investigation run by Republicans while at the same time the cult blames Dems. Good grief.

There are laws against what you and your co-conspirators did. Treason Laws. They should be followed and people should be hung or shot after Due Process for these crimes instead of making appearances on CNN and The View.
I did nothing but read about how Trump took our stuff and wouldn't give it back. Then he ignored a subpoena. Then his lawyer lied about having the documents on an official document.

Then I read about how the FBI got a legally obtained warrant and used it to take the stuff of ours Trump took.

Now I am here reading an example of your ignorance as you seem to think that legally obtaining a warrant is treason. Quite a derp assersion if you ask me.

No. That is why Trump supporters are getting charged with sedition over the Jan 6th insurrection.

Collusion isn't even a crime silly.

Ask Durham how it went, he was investigating it.

Speaking of Russian "collusion". A Republican investigating another Republican investigation run by Republicans while at the same time the cult blames Dems. Good grief.

I did nothing but read about how Trump took our stuff and wouldn't give it back. Then he ignored a subpoena. Then his lawyer lied about having the documents on an official document.

Then I read about how the FBI got a legally obtained warrant and used it to take the stuff of ours Trump took.

Now I am here reading an example of your ignorance as you seem to think that legally obtaining a warrant is treason. Quite a derp assersion if you ask me.
Plotting a COUP even a Bureacratic COUP is Treason, and Treason is against The Law and is a Capital Offense and The Death Penalty is The Punishmnent.
Everyone involved in Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane should be hung on National TV, Or shot, and I say don't even give them blindfolds.

I want to see their faces when they get what they deserve.

Plotting a COUP even a Bureacratic COUP is Treason, and Treason is against The Law and is a Capital Offense and The Death Penalty is The Punishmnent.

I know. I already noted the trump Traitors who attempted an innsurection on Jan 6th. I doubt they will get the death penalty.

Can you read ok?

Everyone involved in Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane should be hung on National TV, Or shot, and I say don't even give them blindfolds.

That's a lot of Republicans you want hung. Do you want to start at the top with Trump?

I want to see their faces when they get what they deserve.
If you had watched the Jan 6th hearings you could have. They had one of the Trump Traitors insurrectionists who plead guilty up there crying like a little girl.

See the cool things you miss when your media masters order you to look away?

All of us "Dirty Joos" belong in a jail or a mental institution, right DemNazi DUPE? Heil Shitler, Comrade!
----------------------------------------------

I wish I was technically savvy enough...or more important, cared enough.....to post up a polling survey.

A voting poll whereby all of the self-identifying Republicans, or Conservatives, or MAGAs, even the Qsters on this gossipboard could offer their opinion on, say, a scale of 1 to 5.

['5' being a Fanboy Groupie.....and '1' being 'GTFOH with that D8ckhead']

Anyway, it would be a survey poll on how much all those Republicans etc., value the articulate and insightful contributions of their fellow poster, The Original Tree.

Does he truly represent the GOP-universe? the MAGA-world?

Just askin' ✌️

----------------------------------------------

I wish I was technically savvy enough...or more important, cared enough.....to post up a polling survey.

A voting poll whereby all of the self-identifying Republicans, or Conservatives, or MAGAs, even the Qsters on this gossipboard could offer their opinion on, say, a scale of 1 to 5.

['5' being a Fanboy Groupie.....and '1' being 'GTFOH with that D8ckhead']

Anyway, it would be a survey poll on how much all those Republicans etc., value the articulate and insightful contributions of their fellow poster, The Original Tree.

Does he truly represent the GOP-universe? the MAGA-world?

Just askin' ✌️
Just replace MAGA, or Qsters with "Dirty Joos" in your blathering rhetoric and we know what you are all about.

Nope, just You, Trump and the Jan. 6 insurrectionists. But you're the only one that belongs in a mental institution.
There was no insurrection. Just you and your lies, and your Nazi Plans to demonize anyone that believes in Freedom and Democracy.

You don't care about America or it's Citizens. You only care about spreading your Self Serving Lying Narratives for your Elitist Slave Masters.

You do realize they Hate you just as much as YOU HATE US, RIGHT?

You can't be that gullible to think you are doing a good deed by coming here and lying your ass off everyday?

Maybe you are that dumb. I would think you would have to be of low intelligence to eat these lies up and regurgitate them every day for the glory of the 4th Globalist DemNazi Reich.

Last edited:
There was no insurrection. Just you and your lies, and your Nazi Plans to demonize anyone that believes in Freedom and Democracy.

You don't care about America or it's Citizens. You only care about spreading your Self Serving Lying Narratives for your Elitist Slave Masters.

You do realize they Hate you just as much as YOU HATE US, RIGHT?

You can't be that gullible to think you are doing a good deed by coming here and lying your ass off everyday?

Maybe you are that dumb. I would think you would have to be of low intelligence to eat these lies up and regurgitate them every day for the glory of the 4th Globalist DemNazi Reich.

Thank you for proving my point!

And thanks for the laughs as well!

Thank you for proving my point!

And thanks for the laughs as well!
Many Nazis laughed while they slowly destroyed The German Republic.
You and the Satanic Minions that worship Diaper Joe and The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby, are just more of the same.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back