Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DoJ to Allow Govt to Continue Using Documents Seized from Mar-A-Lago

Many Nazis laughed while they slowly destroyed The German Republic.
You and the Satanic Minions that worship Diaper Joe and The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby, and just more of the same.
Satin....BOO!! You must be a Q follower like Trump. Lol.

Everyone is a pedo except Trump who had his hands all over Ivanka. I guess incest pedo is a different catagory?

If you support the constitution, then Biden wasn't speaking about you so you can quit whining about your hurt feelings now.
I support Capital Punishment For Treasonous Plots like Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane. Everyone involved should be hung or shot, including the people that ordered the COUP, Obama, Clinton and Biden.

Satin....BOO!! You must be a Q follower like Trump. Lol.

Everyone is a pedo except Trump who had his hands all over Ivanka. I guess incest pedo is a different catagory?
What is your definition of a woman, child of Hell?
Then tell me when does a baby become a human being with human rights?

Your answer will obviously be in direct opposition to all that is Good, Godly, Wholesome and Pro Family.

Say Hello to Daddy Satan in Hell when you get there.

Well... the Federal government won its appeal and can continue to use the documents and materials seized in the Mar-A-Lago raid...

Government Wins Appeal on Mar-a-Lago Classified Documents

Between this new ruling, and the Special Master ( Trump appointees in both cases) calling Rump's bluff with respect to de-classification...

Not to mention the NY AG filing a mega-suit against the Donald and his grown kids involved in the Family Business...

Looks like Donald has lost this week... Bigly... :clap2: :21: :cool:

You 'got him THIS time'.

I support Capital Punishment For Treasonous Plots like Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane. Everyone involved should be hung or shot, including the people that ordered the COUP, Obama, Clinton and Biden.
So if you support the constitution, Biden wasn't talking about you. See? Now your feelings don't have to be hurt.

Perhaps if you had watched the entire speech instead of what your media masters let you see, you would have known.

Thanks for your list of greivences. Not really applicable to this discussion but no problem.

So if you support the constitution, Biden wasn't talking about you. See? Now your feelings don't have to be hurt.

Perhaps if you had watched the entire speech instead of what your media masters let you see, you would have known.

Thanks for your list of greivences. Not really applicable to this discussion but no problem.
Biden called half of American Semi Fascists, so yah he was talking about me.
The Senile Douche Bag is destroying America with his Divisive Rhetoric just by breathing and shitting his diaper.
We Deplorables know when we see a moron wannabe Hitler.
We are just "Dirty Joos" to these people.
Someone just standing in the way. We are a problem they have a solution for.
A Final Solution if they get their way.

Biden called half of American Semi Fascists, so yah he was talking about me.

He said people who support the constitution don't fall into that category. I think you are talking it to much to heart.

The Senile Douche Bag is destroying America with his Divisive Rhetoric just by breathing and shitting his diaper.
We Deplorables know when we see a moron wannabe Hitler.

Yeah. After inciting an insurection and stealing our stuff, Trump may yet be brought to account. Patience my constitution supporting fellow American.

We are just "Dirty Joos" to these people.
Someone just standing in the way. We are a problem they have a solution for.
A Final Solution if they get their way.
Were you carrying a tiki torch that night Trump said you were a fine person? I doubt it. So you have nothing to worry about. Your Jewish heritage will be protected by Biden.

Biden has your back man, stay strong and you will endure.

He said people who support the constitution don't fall into that category. I think you are talking it to much to heart.

Yeah. After inciting an insurection and stealing our stuff, Trump may yet be brought to account. Patience my constitution supporting fellow American.

Were you carrying a tiki torch that night Trump said you were a fine person? I doubt it. So you have nothing to worry about. Your Jewish heritage will be protected by Biden.

Biden has your back man, stay strong and you will endure.
There was no insurrection except that which occurred and was codenamed Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane. That was treason of the highest degree, and everyone involved should face a firing squad.

Everything else is just Chinese CCP Leftist DemNazi Propaganda and Lying Spin.

The DemNazi Party has allowed China to control 85% of our Media, so everything you believe comes straight from China. Sucks to be a gullible estrogen charged Chi Com Puppet Cuck like you.

You can now go back to shaving Xi's balls and picking the dingleberries from his ass with your teeth now. Nom Nom Nom Nom
Buh Bye Chi Com Troll.

There was no insurrection except that which occurred and was codenamed Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane. That was treason of the highest degree, and everyone involved should face a firing squad.

No. It was an insurection. Ask the dictionary if you don't believe me.

Why do you keep talking about operation crossfire hurricane? I mean really, we have already had a Republican investigation (Mueller) investigated by another Republican investigation (Durham) who found nothing worth mentioning.

Lol, are you trying to beat the 8 Benghazi investigations? Well who knows, Repubs do like their investigations.

Everything else is just Chinese CCP Leftist DemNazi Propaganda and Lying Spin.

So everything except what you say is the nonsense above. You must be a very special individual.

The DemNazi Party has allowed China to control 85% of our Media, so everything you believe comes straight from China. Sucks to be a gullible estrogen charged Chi Com Puppet Cuck like you.

Yep. It was all the Dems. Lol.

Perhaps since Trump loved Xi so much he made a deal with him? That would explain why so many right wing media sources don't have a traceable origin. Conservative treehouse, the blaze, epoch times and the others with penis pills for adds to get click baits from the intended audiences. All those penis pills the right buys probably come from china. Lol.

You can now go back to shaving Xi's balls and picking the dingleberries from his ass with your teeth now. Nom Nom Nom Nom
Buh Bye Chi Com Troll.
More flailing... you're really not very good at this debate thing but you do give me a good chuckle. Keep it up. Flail some more for me.

No. It was an insurection. Ask the dictionary if you don't believe me.

Why do you keep talking about operation crossfire hurricane? I mean really, we have already had a Republican investigation (Mueller) investigated by another Republican investigation (Durham) who found nothing worth mentioning.

Lol, are you trying to beat the 8 Benghazi investigations? Well who knows, Repubs do like their investigations.

So everything except what you say is the nonsense above. You must be a very special individual.

Yep. It was all the Dems. Lol.

Perhaps since Trump loved Xi so much he made a deal with him? That would explain why so many right wing media sources don't have a traceable origin. Conservative treehouse, the blaze, epoch times and the others with penis pills for adds to get click baits from the intended audiences. All those penis pills the right buys probably come from china. Lol.

More flailing... you're really not very good at this debate thing but you do give me a good chuckle. Keep it up. Flail some more for me.
Nah, the only insurrection is in your pants when you get a woody for the next bit of lying propaganda your Slave Masters feed to you.

Nah, the only insurrection is in your pants when you get a woody for the next bit of lying propaganda your Slave Masters feed to you.
More flailing. You might be the worst debater I have ever interacted with.

Well, you are wasting my time with your triggered nonsense so I will have to say goodbye.

Have a great day!

More flailing. You might be the worst debater I have ever interacted with.

Well, you are wasting my time with your triggered nonsense so I will have to say goodbye.

Have a great day!
You are an amazing Masterdebater.
When you get your Chicom Propaganda Talking Points in the mail, does Xi send you a lil red Chinese flag to shove up your ass?

Last edited:
KILL MAGA

And if you see Republicans at a softball game, kill them too.

He's a MAGA man. MAGA men only try to kidnap female governors and House Members. Cowards.

They just confirmed this attackers was a Republican.

'mentally ill,' once came home thinking he was Jesus​

Us liberals don't believe in Jesus.
The fact that he's mentally ill indicates that he's a Democrat

The fact that he's mentally ill indicates that he's a Democrat
You own this one

social media posts by DePape turned up conspiracy theories about Holocaust denial, pedophiles in the government, and claims that Democratic officials run child sex rings.

Forum List

Back