Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DoJ to Allow Govt to Continue Using Documents Seized from Mar-A-Lago

Now, my question:

What's the logic of waiting 3 weeks to ask for a special master.....AFTER the DOJ had already reviewed all the documents?
Again, every concern you have was already unresolvable before Trump's idiot legal team submitted their request for a special master.
I have no idea why Team Trump did not ask for a Special Master the day of the raid or the morning after. You seem to have an answer in mind that somehow proves Trump guilty of something. What is is?

Well... the Federal government won its appeal and can continue to use the documents and materials seized in the Mar-A-Lago raid...

Government Wins Appeal on Mar-a-Lago Classified Documents

Between this new ruling, and the Special Master ( Trump appointees in both cases) calling Rump's bluff with respect to de-classification...

Not to mention the NY AG filing a mega-suit against the Donald and his grown kids involved in the Family Business...

Looks like Donald has lost this week... Bigly... :clap2: :21: :cool:
Donald Trump declassified those documents with his magical mind, man!

Trump's submissive cucks better think REAL HARD about what kind of precedent they are setting with their neverending excuses for this piece of shit criminal.

Oh, I don't really have a horse in that race. You serve my purpose if you ignore me or don't.

As I'm here to demonstrate the absurdity of your conspiracies. And it works with you replying or ignoring.
Have you looked at the absurdities in yours?

Donald Trump declassified those documents with his magical mind, man!

Trump's submissive cucks better think REAL HARD about what kind of precedent they are setting with their neverending excuses for this piece of shit criminal.
He could do more tricks than you on his worst day. 7 years=0.

Trump's magical mind can turn an 11,000 square foot apartment into a 30,000 square foot apartment!

That's some trick!

You are retarded.
The FBI has brought up no charges but won't give the property back.
What the hell is wrong with your brain other than Orange Man Bad!?

Or....you just have no idea what you're talking about.

You said they found nothing.There are reports of classified documents being found. On what basis do you conclude that they found nothing?

Is this you citing your imagination again? You remember how badly it went for you last time you tried to offer your imagination as more reliable than the DOJ on DOJ investigations, yes?

Or....you just have no idea what you're talking about.

You said they found nothing.There are reports of classified documents being found. On what basis do you conclude that they found nothing?

Is this you citing your imagination again? You remember how badly it went for you last time you tried to offer your imagination as more reliable than the DOJ on DOJ investigations, yes?
What fucking planet on you on?
Trump requested that the DOJ show those Classified Documents to the Special Master.

You claimed that the DOJ found nothing.

Classified documents aren't 'nothing'.

Try again.
Who gave Obama and Trump the Classified documents they were found to possess?
When you can answer that question, you can point the FBI in that person's direction.

Who gave Obama and Trump the Classified documents they were found to possess?
When you can answer that question, you can point the FBI in that person's direction.

Laughing......you backpedal so awkwardly.

Again, if the FBI found classified documents, that's not 'nothing'. They would have most definitely found something.

They found *exactly* what the warrant said they could take.

Remember, you have no idea what you're talking about. You've never read the warrants. You didn't know the DOJ had already reviewed all the documents by the time the Special Master was requested by Trump's idiot legal team. You have no particular insight into the investigation.

Why then would anyone believe the made up nonsense your imagination invents?

Laughing......you backpedal so awkwardly.

Again, if the FBI found classified documents, that's not 'nothing'. They would have most definitely found something.

They found *exactly* what the warrant said they could take.

Remember, you have no idea what you're talking about. You've never read the warrants. You didn't know the DOJ had already reviewed all the documents by the time the Special Master was requested by Trump's idiot legal team. You have no particular insight into the investigation.

Why then would anyone believe the made up nonsense your imagination invents?
You obviously don't know what the warrant said...it was so general they took underwear.
It's posts like this that make me understand you know nothing except Orange Man Bad!

You obviously don't know what the warrant said...it was so general they took underwear.
It's posts like this that make me understand you know nothing except Orange Man Bad!

I'm looking right at the warrant. Judge Bruce Reinhart has *really* swoopy handwriting. And that receipt for property alone is 3 pages long.

You keep projecting your ignorance on me. You assume that because YOU have never bothered to look into the topic, that I must be similarly encumbered.

Nope. I'm quoting the DOJ. I'm looking right at the 7 page warrant. You're looking into the abyss of your own imagination.

So I ask again, why would anyone ignore the DOJ on their own investigation and believe your imagination?

So you admit you have no reason for anyone here to ignore the DOJ....and instead trust in your imagination on DOJ investigation.

Well that was easy
He admitted no such thing, douche nozzle. We have given you hundreds of reasons not to believe the DOJ or the FBI?

You're the one who imagines that the DOJ and the FBI can be trusted.

Forum List

Back