AP, Reuters, Politifact, and Fact-check.org, debunk "Joe was wired" fake news

I've never seen fake news fact-checked by so many fact checkers at the same time.
Candidate for lie of the year for sure.
All proven fake news sources...
Proven by who?

I've never seen fake news fact-checked by so many fact checkers at the same time.
Proven by who?
A lot of real fact checkers, not vermin like you. Also by their own retractions when caught lying.

Proven by who?
A lot of real fact checkers, not vermin like you. Also by their own retractions when caught lying.
Which 'real' fact checkers, 'a lot of'..doesn't really narrow it down...also, an example of a retraction?

Proven by who?
Which 'real' fact checkers, 'a lot of'..doesn't really narrow it down...also, an example of a retraction?
Spew more bullshit.

Proven by who?
Find it yourself lying vermin.

Forum List

Back