Wow. The "2000 mules" video hoax is so bad it's been fact-checked by all major fact-checkers

Actually 2000 Mules is accurate right up until the point where they start extrapolating things out of the ether.

It's worty of viewing up until that point. That they do that is where the BS starts.

I'm not watching anymore, but it's factual up until 51:00. I think right around there is where it gets janky, when the numbers

start going up exponentially and they start speculating outside of the 2000 with no proof is where it loses teh credibility.

Last edited:
And I’m not surprised you ignored every every fact-checker that is not CNN.
You know what assume does. As anyone with their head not firmly planted in the sand would know, I noted that you DID NOT put CNN in with all of the other democrat mouthpieces you listed. That would not be possible if I ignored them. You can put that down as another one of your unending LIES. Too bad your fact checkers won't bother with your lies. Try again, moron.

You know what assume does. As anyone with their head not firmly planted in the sand would know, I noted that you DID NOT put CNN in with all of the other democrat mouthpieces you listed. That would not be possible if I ignored them. You can put that down as another one of your unending LIES. Too bad your fact checkers won't bother with your lies. Try again, moron.
Did the orange guy with the double chin take his case to court? Let me know how that went, gaslighter.

Forum List

Back