Wow. The "2000 mules" video hoax is so bad it's been fact-checked by all major fact-checkers

Waaaawhat?

Fact Checkers are part of the Duh Heap State, donchaknow.

Conservative from Georgia has been fact checked and found to be unreliable as a source for truth.

Starting with his screen name.

Who checks these fact checkers? It ain't as if they've never been proven wrong.

Yep, "According to Arizona law, a family member, household member or caregiver can legally drop off a ballot on behalf of another voter". Although if you have a 500 member family it could be a problem...dumbass.

Yep, "According to Arizona law, a family member, household member or caregiver can legally drop off a ballot on behalf of another voter". Although if you have a 500 member family it could be a problem...dumbass.
Yep. He would need a truck.

Hahahahahahaha come on Dimtard from Dunwoody...even you know these "fact checkers" are all idiot Dim ilk hacks. Did you get tired of starting your posts with the fake indignation?

Interestingly, no details are provided. How is it possible that a fucking VIDEOTAPE is false? I don't understand how that works. Please explain. The film shows THE STATES' OWN VIDEO RECORDINGS, which show individuals stuffing large quantities of ballots into the ballot boxes in the middle of the night. These are states where you can only deliver a ballot of an immediate family member. And the "fact checkers" say that there are some states where it is legal to deliver a ballot for someone not in your family. DOES NOT APPLY. We are talking about Georgia, Ohio, and Arizona - states where such practices are ILLEGAL.

The logic of the film 2000 Mules is clearly explained in the beginning of the film. If you don't like the logic, that's fine, but they have PROOF that certain Democrat operatives traveled from certain locations to others, and if you don't like the conclusions of the producers, an alternate explanation should be proffered.

2000 Mules makes no assertions about FRAUD, so saying that it doesn't prove fraud is...kinda stupid.

So aside from posting links to Leftist liars (sorry for the redundancy), why not say specifically what was false in the film?

...then he said it was fact checked by all the major fact checkers...

Screenshot_20230819-130347-260.png

Last edited:
Yeah, cell phone tracking and video of thousands of mules depositing dozens of ballots each. "Fake news" right Mac? Did you watch it? Of course not, good minion that you are.
Why hasn't it gone anywhere legally, then?

Oh yeah, because everyone is corrupted against you.

:rolleyes:

You will avoid these, just like your orange god-boy does:

I was surprised that he left CNN out. He got all of the other lying democrat mouthpieces in there.
And I’m not surprised you ignored every every fact-checker that is not CNN.

I would mention Fox News, but the last time they made a big assertion they had to pay $700 million to Dominion.

Forum List

Back