AP, Reuters, Politifact, and Fact-check.org, debunk "Joe was wired" fake news

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I've never seen fake news fact-checked by so many fact checkers at the same time.
Candidate for lie of the year for sure.

I've never seen fake news fact-checked by so many fact checkers at the same time.
They accused Obama and Hillary of the same thing.

Why didnt he agree to be checked like Trump did?
You made that up.

Stop lying!! You sound like Hiden....
You've been fact-checked multiple times and it hurts.

By who?

DNC media tool waterbois said it's not so....My investigation is complete!

giphy.gif

You made that up.

The business of a devoted globalist Prog is politics. The business of anyone else is a business. Progs do anything to win. When they do win, America is dead. The slow way is the way we have been going. The Progs are in bed with China. unlike the Trump Russia crap. Progs used that to blur their deep relationship with China. China is a product producing juggernaut that our nation is playing a dangerous game with.

You made that up.

The business of a devoted globalist Prog is politics. The business of anyone else is a business. Progs do anything to win. When they do win, America is dead. The slow way is the way we have been going. The Progs are in bed with China. unlike the Trump Russia crap. Progs used that to blur their deep relationship with China. China is a product producing juggernaut that our nation is playing a dangerous game with.
Are you saying Ivanka is really a Democrat??

Have any of these fact checkers fact checked declassified documents DNI released...
asking for a friend

You made that up.

Are you saying Ivanka is really a Democrat??
The laws and rules were not made by Ivanka. Joe had a hand in that. Near 50 years worth. All I am saying is that we are not paying attention to the potential military might of China. China is also more aligned with Russia then us. Like it or not, we live a good life because we conquered others. Apologies for our past by endless people who keep living their good life without giving it up is just words. Eventually they will give it up as we won't be number one economically anymore at some point. We are supposed to be stewards for our nation. And we are not doing it.

All proven fake news sources...

Only folks with brains the size of a pea would believe that Biden had a wire in his ear.
These folks are also the ones dragging down the collective IQ of this nation.

Only folks with brains the size of a pea would believe that Biden had a wire in his ear.
These folks are also the ones dragging down the collective IQ of this nation.
Well bb brain, we put nothing past you lying vermin.

Forum List

Back