AOC says AGW Climate Change is racist

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on Thursday said deaths in New York caused by flooding amid the remnants of tropical storm Ida highlight how the "climate crisis creates an inequality crisis."

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (Dumb-N.Y.) is a far left extremist racist Latino nationalist.
There is no proof that man causes climate change.
It is a very weak hypothesis. see > Milankovitch (Orbital) Cycles and Their Role in Earth's Climate
The Democrat Cult Leaders use Left Wing cultural hate and ignorant global warming fear to gain and maintain their power.
These greedy corrupt Democrat demagogues are demanding that the American Taxpayers surrender their civil liberties and their paychecks so that they can line their pockets with $$climate change money$$.

milankovitch-cyclesjgjgjfj.png

Any stressor on our infrastructure, like global warming, is going to hurt the poor more than the rich. I can certainly see that economic biases have significant impact on the public's opinions about what needs to be done about global warming. I'm sure that many of the deniers that post here are influenced heavily by their lack of care for the world's poor. And I think Representative Ocasio-Cortez is significantly more intelligent than anyone whose yet posted in this thread.

Any stressor on our infrastructure, like global warming, is going to hurt the poor more than the rich. I can certainly see that economic biases have significant impact on the public's opinions about what needs to be done about global warming. I'm sure that many of the deniers that post here are influenced heavily by their lack of care for the world's poor. And I think Representative Ocasio-Cortez is significantly more intelligent than anyone whose yet posted in this thread.

Any stressor on our infrastructure, like global warming, is going to hurt the poor more than the rich.

That's why poor people in Germany love green energy.

I'm sure that many of the deniers that post here are influenced heavily by their lack of care for the world's poor.

Not like you greenies, eh?

And I think Representative Ocasio-Cortez is significantly more intelligent than anyone whose yet posted in this thread

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Any stressor on our infrastructure, like global warming, is going to hurt the poor more than the rich.

That's why poor people in Germany love green energy.

I'm sure that many of the deniers that post here are influenced heavily by their lack of care for the world's poor.

Not like you greenies, eh?

And I think Representative Ocasio-Cortez is significantly more intelligent than anyone whose yet posted in this thread

Don't be so hard on yourself.
None of that argues that Rep Ocasio-Cortez is wrong.

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore..." -- IPCC Co-Chair

But of course, like you demonstrated when speaking about windmills, when challenged, you did not know the basics about a wind turbine now you claim to know how Republicans think about the poor?

We know how the Democrats think about Americans, the Democrats just assume leave us behind in afghanistan than make sure we are safe.

Democrats dont care about the poor, the illegal aliens, the african americans or any group, all they care is how they can use them.

The poor, the democrats will keep them poor, forever.
The Republicans will give the poor a great job that pays for their health and retirement

But of course, like you demonstrated when speaking about windmills, when challenged, you did not know the basics about a wind turbine now you claim to know how Republicans think about the poor?

We know how the Democrats think about Americans, the Democrats just assume leave us behind in afghanistan than make sure we are safe.

Democrats dont care about the poor, the illegal aliens, the african americans or any group, all they care is how they can use them.

The poor, the democrats will keep them poor, forever.
The Republicans will give the poor a great job that pays for their health and retirement
The republicans will do every thing they can to eliminate the ability of blacks to successfully elect people to public office that will represent their interests.

The republicans will do every thing they can to eliminate the ability of blacks to successfully elect people to public office that will represent their interests.
First crick, you have proved you know nothing about anything you say. Coal is not used to make steel in an Electric Arc Furnace. That is as dumb as it gets, simply because it is so easy to prove wrong. You even doubled down on your statement reiterating belief in another post.

blacks are owned by the Democrats, kept in poverty by Democrats, so that the Democrats control their vote.

Look how Democrats here, denigrate Larry Elder

Look how Biden slandered Justice Thomas at his confirmation hearing. Pretty dirty rotten
Biden/Harris dont represent african americans, or lets identify them by color as you do, BLACKS!

Are democrats attempting to disenfranchise black voters? No. Republicans are. They have been for years.

Over the course of their lifetime, the consumption of fossil fuels required to manufacture and operate a wind turbine is absolutely microscopic compared to that used by fossil fueled power plants. The charge that they use a trivial amount for the processing of their raw materials is disingenuous. What I take from our prior exchange is that I admitted a mistake while you have consistently sought to deceive.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on Thursday said deaths in New York caused by flooding amid the remnants of tropical storm Ida highlight how the "climate crisis creates an inequality crisis."

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (Dumb-N.Y.) is a far left extremist racist Latino nationalist.
There is no proof that man causes climate change.
It is a very weak hypothesis. see > Milankovitch (Orbital) Cycles and Their Role in Earth's Climate
The Democrat Cult Leaders use Left Wing cultural hate and ignorant global warming fear to gain and maintain their power.
These greedy corrupt Democrat demagogues are demanding that the American Taxpayers surrender their civil liberties and their paychecks so that they can line their pockets with $$climate change money$$.

View attachment 534502
Once again you demonstrate your willful ignorance;

Forum List

Back