Anything Goes Humor

ec47a747-2018-4709-a291-d696e60815db.jpg

Every week, Manny entered the state lottery hoping to win; he never did. Finally, he prayed vigorously and, hoping for God's message, he walked around the local fairground. A flash of lightning struck as he was passing by Nadine's carnival stall. She was bending over and he saw she was not wearing panties. He could see the number 7 tattooed on each of her butt cheeks. He bet on 77, as he thought God had given him a sign. Sadly, he lost again.

The winning number was 707.

Moral of the story;
Never under estimate the importance of assholes in your life.
I wanted to get an M tattooed on each of my ass cheeks so when I bent over it said MOM and when I threw my legs in the air it said WOW

Not sure that would be such a good idea. While it might say MOM when you bend over, it will also say that if you ever do it doggy style, and the dude you're having sex with might walk away with some Oedipal issues.

David Letterman, during the course of his long running talk show, had a funny bit he did in I believe from the mid to late 1980's, maybe later. It was called "Hometown News", where viewers would send in funny pictures or stories usually from nice, small towns. He showed one that would never make the airwaves today. It was an ad for a beauty salon/hair cutter that proudly announced their special, and I'm NOT making this up, "Free BLOW JOB with shampoo and cut"! Of course the ad was SUPPOSED to read, "Free BLOW DRY with shampoo and cut". Hilarious AND real.

New Topics

Forum List

Back