Anything Goes Humor

• Animals-Memes-carpe-diem.gif

Speaking of divorce, an acquaintance got a divorce and the cheating wife and her lawyer raked him over the coals, gave her half his worth and arranged for the wife to have custody of the child which devastated the man. He vowed he would get even one day. Well, a couple years later he was jogging in the sand at Myrtle Beach when he tripped over a hard, sharp object. He bent down, picked it up and saw it was a shiny metal oil lamp like he had seen in pictures of Arabia.
It was covered with sand and in order to read the inscription, he rubbed off the sand and there was a bright flash of light , a puff of smoke and when the smoke cleared there stood a scrawny little bowlegged dude dressed in baggy pajamas, pointy sandals and a turban on his head. He told my friend, "I am a genie and you have released me from the lamp after a thousand years and I must grant you three wishes. But I must warn you that for every wish you make, every lawyer in America will receive double".
Thinking hard my friend said, "Well, here goes. I wish I had a Rolls Royce". There was a flash and a crack and there stood a Rolls. At the same time there were two Rolls in the driveway of every lawyer in America. The genie said, "Be wise because you are making the lawyers richer". My friend said, "No sweat, I have it covered and for my second wish I would l would like a million dollars". Flash, Crack, and there appeared a stack of a million and each lawyer had two million in his bank account. The genie told him,"For your third wish be very careful because now all the lawyers are very wealthy". So my friend thought long and hard then told the genie "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing". Then, swallowing hard and taking a deep breath, announced, "for my third wish, I....... I..... I, (gulp) wish to donate a kidney".
And that is the true story of my friend's divorce outcome.

Speaking of divorce, an acquaintance got a divorce and the cheating wife and her lawyer raked him over the coals, gave her half his worth and arranged for the wife to have custody of the child which devastated the man. He vowed he would get even one day. Well, a couple years later he was jogging in the sand at Myrtle Beach when he tripped over a hard, sharp object. He bent down, picked it up and saw it was a shiny metal oil lamp like he had seen in pictures of Arabia.
It was covered with sand and in order to read the inscription, he rubbed off the sand and there was a bright flash of light , a puff of smoke and when the smoke cleared there stood a scrawny little bowlegged dude dressed in baggy pajamas, pointy sandals and a turban on his head. He told my friend, "I am a genie and you have released me from the lamp after a thousand years and I must grant you three wishes. But I must warn you that for every wish you make, every lawyer in America will receive double".
Thinking hard my friend said, "Well, here goes. I wish I had a Rolls Royce". There was a flash and a crack and there stood a Rolls. At the same time there were two Rolls in the driveway of every lawyer in America. The genie said, "Be wise because you are making the lawyers richer". My friend said, "No sweat, I have it covered and for my second wish I would l would like a million dollars". Flash, Crack, and there appeared a stack of a million and each lawyer had two million in his bank account. The genie told him,"For your third wish be very careful because now all the lawyers are very wealthy". So my friend thought long and hard then told the genie "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing". Then, swallowing hard and taking a deep breath, announced, "for my third wish, I....... I..... I, (gulp) wish to donate a kidney".
And that is the true story of my friend's divorce outcome.
Hilarious! Thanks for the post.

Willie was the chemist's son................
Willie is no more.
What Willie thought was H2O
Was H2SO4.

(that's how I remembered the chemical formula for sulfuric acid back in high school. Still with me after over 40 years).

Forum List

Back