What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone?

OP
Unkotare

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe people that are actual teachers can help me explain to your ignorant ass that kids aren't just wasting their time at school. They're learning things.
I don't think Captain Furious there wants to know. He's just here to rant and troll.

OP
Unkotare

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
.......Even tinkering around the margins brings forth demands from you that the changes be proven to be effective....

Are you saying you want changes that are NOT effective? Why?

OP
Unkotare

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
.......Educators should be strictly forbidden from even touching on said matters.........

How would you teach History or Civics without "even touching on said matters"? Your fantasy censorship would be problematic. I guess you didn't think it through.

OP
Unkotare

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
the real world and done real hiring and firing?
I have many years experience doing that as well. At this rate, you're going to run out of straws to grasp. Why not calm down and have an actual discussion?

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Most of my students are doing great, thanks.
Your students aren't the entire system.

And I quote...."I'm starting to get the feeling that you walk around assuming your life is a universal standard."

OP
Unkotare

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In the construction business, I've had contact with your "graduates" on more occasions than you know.
Are you suggesting that the tiny number of people you have worked with in the construction business represent every high school graduate in the country? Really?

Anomalism

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you suggesting that the tiny number of people you have worked with in the construction business represent every high school graduate in the country? Really?
And we all know only the cream of the crop end up in jobs like that.

OP
Unkotare

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Again, you asked me a direct, personal question. I responded to that question. Is this the first time you've ever tried to communicate with another human being? You really don't seem to know what you're doing.

OP
Unkotare

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh, your anecdotes are reality, but everyone else's are suspect.
My (very long and varied) personal experiences are just that. Do you have any personal experience teaching in public schools?

Anomalism

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Again, you asked me a direct, personal question. I responded to that question. Is this the first time you've ever tried to communicate with another human being? You really don't seem to know what you're doing.
He's a construction worker after all. Cut him some slack. But also take to heart his very complex view of the world.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Are you saying you want changes that are NOT effective? Why?
Wow, you really have trouble with comprehension, don't you?

I'm saying that people like you demand perfection from any proposed change, before you'll even consider it.....Fiddling at the margins is radical to you.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List