Anyone Who Uses The Government To Influence Elections Should Be Prevented From Running For Office Ever Again

Conspiracy to commit sedition.
Can you show me anywhere in Durham report where he claims anyone committed sedition? Let alone 'conspiracy to commit sedition'?

If such crimes occurred, why didn't Durham indict the offenders?

Well since you are interpreting trumps words, where did trump want those votes to be found? "I just want to find 11,780 Votes............"
What did trump mean.
You seem to know.
Please Share.

I didnt interpret anything,, just going off his exact words,,,

its you guys doing the interpretations,,

I didnt interpret anything,, just going off his exact words,,,

its you guys doing the interpretations,,

That would be Raffensperger who says that Trump threatened him.

Raffensperger, a conservative who supported Trump, resisted the president’s demands. That prompted Trump to suggest the refusal to expose mass voter fraud in Georgia – on which Trump insisted but which did not exist, as in all other states – could be a “criminal offense”.

“That’s a big risk to you,” Trump said. “That’s a big risk.”

In Integrity Counts, a book published on Tuesday, Raffensperger writes: “I felt then – and still believe today – that this was a threat. Others obviously thought so, too, because some of Trump’s more radical followers have responded as if it was their duty to carry out this threat.”

Someone should probably convene a special grand jury and look into this.

Didn't I say military tribunal? They are legal.

You also said that the 'enemy' was 'fraud'.

Which isn't how any of this works. Treason is about waging war against the United States. Not 'fraud'.

Your murder fantasies about Obama are definitely extra-legal.

Can you show me anywhere in Durham report where he claims anyone committed sedition? Let alone 'conspiracy to commit sedition'?

If such crimes occurred, why didn't Durham indict the offenders?
Right about now, I'm going to go eat some soup made by a Spanish MILF, and you can go eat a dick, which I'm sure is what I've

been keeping you from doing anyways.

That would be Raffensperger who says that Trump threatened him.

Raffensperger, a conservative who supported Trump, resisted the president’s demands. That prompted Trump to suggest the refusal to expose mass voter fraud in Georgia – on which Trump insisted but which did not exist, as in all other states – could be a “criminal offense”.

“That’s a big risk to you,” Trump said. “That’s a big risk.”

In Integrity Counts, a book published on Tuesday, Raffensperger writes: “I felt then – and still believe today – that this was a threat. Others obviously thought so, too, because some of Trump’s more radical followers have responded as if it was their duty to carry out this threat.”

Someone should probably convene a special grand jury and look into this.
The same Raffensburger at a Zuckerberg meeting about elections at the Spy museum? The guy from Maricopa county is there too.

You also said that the 'enemy' was 'fraud'.

Which isn't how any of this works. Treason is about waging war against the United States. Not 'fraud'.

Your murder fantasies about Obama are definitely extra-legal.
Fraud infects anything it touches. Obama is a traitor. I do not give one fuck about what you think about it.

Right about now, I'm going to go eat some soup made by a Spanish MILF, and you can go eat a dick, which I'm sure is what I've

been keeping you from doing anyways.

Laughing.....its okay. I couldn't make hide nor hair of your psuedo-legal gibberish either.

Fraud infects anything it touches. Obama is a traitor. I do not give one fuck about what you think about it.

Fraud isn't treason. Again, you're just making up pseudo-legal nonsense to justify murdering Obama.

That's definitely extra-legal.

And a superb explanation of why your conspiracies keep dying in court.

The same Raffensburger at a Zuckerberg meeting about elections at the Spy museum? The guy from Maricopa county is there too.

So now you've folded Raffensperger, a conservative republican and Secretary of State of Georgia.....isn't your conspiracy fantasy?

Anything that doesn't ape your conspiracy becomes part of it.

Fraud isn't treason. Again, you're just making up pseudo-legal nonsense to justify murdering Obama.

Trading a defector/traitor for 5 high-level enemies of the US and giving them aid and comfort is "giving aid and comfort to the enemy";
Retard.

FYI. US Marines had to kill at least one of them in battle later. I think it's more like 2-3.

Not saying this is even any of them.. this is moar! :aargh:

I know for a fact Marines killed one of them in battle in Afghanistan after Obama did that.

Last edited:
Trading a defector/traitor for 5 high-level enemies of the US and giving them aid and comfort is "giving aid and comfort to the enemy";
Retard.

Weren't you eating MILF soup?

And 'trading a defector for 5 high-level enemies to the US is giving aid and comfort'....says who?

Not Durham. Not Trump's DOJ. Who then?

Let me guess......you citing you?

What the fbi did was an insurrection, they should be held without bond for as long as the Jan 6th protesters.

Can you show me anywhere in Durham's 316 page report he mentions 'insurrection' or claims anyone committed it?

And if these crimes were actually committed by the FBI, why didn't Durham charge anyone with them?

When the fraud involves a presidential election it is, How is installing an illegitimate president not treason? Jerk

When the fraud involves a presidential election it is, stupid.

Nope. Treason doesn't include fraud. Its war against the United States. None of your 'special exceptions' exist anywhere in the law.

You're literally just imagining pseudo-legal nonsense.....to try and justify murdering Obama.

Almost all of your law enforcement and court conspiracies.....are you just not having any idea how the works. And then raging when the courts follow the law rather than your imagination.

Nope. Treason doesn't include fraud. Its war against the United States. None of your 'special exceptions' exist anywhere in the law.

You're literally just imagining pseudo-legal nonsense.....to try and justify murdering Obama.

Almost all of your law enforcement and court conspiracies.....are you just not having any idea how the works. And then raging when the courts follow the law rather than your imagination.
Obama is a traitor and a half, and so are you.

Forum List

Back