Never Mind what CNN says because FBI says

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
The FBI has now come out with an admittance Plus a bullshit confession that YES They Did it but…but…but…they have been working on fixing such for 7 years
My how convenient because that information Was NEVER Forthcoming (and is likely a false meaculpa) without Durhams identification of their illegalities and wrongdoings.

Last edited:
Nobody believes that for a second.....The FBI has been a political tool for as long as it's been around.

I mean people ast as if it's something new, the FBI was spying on innocent US Citizens since the 1940s.

Time to lose the name and fold it's investigative units into the US Marshall Service.

The FBI has now come out with an admittance Plus a bullshit confession that YES They Did it but…but…but…they have been working on fixing such for 7 years
My how convenient because that information Was NEVER Forthcoming (and is likely a false meaculpa) without Durhams identification of their illegalities and wrongdoings.
It's now pretty much a given they did it. And I would bet the farm they're still doing it.

I can't verify this, but thought it was a really interesting tweet:

And other law enforcement agencies of this administration have also behaved in ways to arouse deep suspicions:

Last edited:
Lib loons offering Durham report is Nothing while FBI desperately scrambles and released a confession plus some real heart warming bullshit that they started working on correcting it 7 years ago

Forum List

Back