Anyone Who Uses The Government To Influence Elections Should Be Prevented From Running For Office Ever Again

Trying to take out an elected president over lies is treason.
Treason is the only crime defined by the constitution. And it is waging war against the US.

Your imagination doesn't change the constitution or the legal definition of Treason.

You'll find that most of the right wing conspiracies about law enforcement and the courts.....is just your ilk having no idea how the law works.

You gave no spanking, dumb bunny. You are delusional at best.

Uh-huh.

1684288178456.png

But tell us again how the Special Counsel is only allowed to investigate, NOT prosecute any crime.

For the giggles.

Treason is the only crime defined by the constitution. And it is waging war against the US.

Your imagination doesn't change the constitution or the legal definition of Treason.

You'll find that most of the right wing conspiracies about law enforcement and the courts.....is just your ilk having no idea how the law works.
I know an allegations against Trump lands him in court. But facts against liberals means nothing.

They tried to take out an elected president over lies.

That's not treason. As the president isn't the United States. Nor is 'lying' waging a war.

So what crime do you propose we start killing people with in this murder fantasy of yours?

I know an allegations against Trump lands him in court. But facts against liberals means nothing.

Not just an allegation. Evidence and a grand jury.

Resulting in 34 indictments.

How many indictments is Biden under?

Round up.

That's not treason. As the president isn't the United States. Nor is 'lying' waging a war.

So what crime do you propose we start killing people with in this murder fantasy of yours?

The fuck it isn't. It directly weakened the USA, and empowered the Chinese.

Moron.

Not just an allegation. Evidence and a grand jury.

Resulting in 34 indictments.

How many indictments is Biden under?

Round up.

Based on a made up law. Gosh you are fucking stupid.

But that's what being in a cult does to ya...

The fuck it isn't. It directly weakened the USA, and empowered the Chinese.

Moron.

Nothing you've cited is 'war against the United States'.

As you demonstrated in your humiliating blunder with the prosecutorial authority of Special Counsel......you have no idea what the law says. And you have no idea what you're talking about.

And we're not going to start murdering people because of your imagination about the law.

Executing is different than killing. If you argue they are the same forget about the abortion argument.

Given that you have no legal basis to kill anyone, you executing them is murder.

And you most definitely want to murder Obama.

Based on a made up law. Gosh you are fucking stupid.

But that's what being in a cult does to ya...

Laughing.....made up says you. And you have no idea what you're talking about, West. You didn't even know that special counsel's have prosecutorial powers until I told you.

How many indictments is Biden under again?

Round up.

Or, I just don't have much use for your silly conspiracy fantasies about 'fed parades' or Ray Epps.

But hey, anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it, eh Tinfoil?
You're not gonna margininalize me, you research-inept dumbass.

Fuck you, buddy!

kennypower-FU.gif

You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag.

“Anyone Who Uses The Government To Influence Elections Should Be Prevented From Running For Office Ever Again”

As likely has already been correctly noted: starting with Trump.

Calling the Secretary of State of Georgia after the election is over and threatening him with 'criminal offenses' when he refuses to 'find' more than 11,000 votes certainly sounds like it could be someone using the government to influence elections.

They should probably convene a grand jury to look into that.

You're not gonna margininalize me, you research-inept dumbass.

Fuck you, buddy!

kennypower-FU.gif

You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag.

Laughing......are you a victim, Duke? Am I oppressing you?

Executed for what crime?

Or do you not care about crimes, trials, and such......and this is more just you sharing your murder fantasies?

So much for 'seditious conspiracy'.
Conspiracy to commit sedition.

the only spin is from those that claimed he wanted something illegal to happen,,
Well since you are interpreting trumps words, where did trump want those votes to be found? "I just want to find 11,780 Votes............"
What did trump mean.
You seem to know.
Please Share.

Forum List

Back