Anyone try percocet for pain

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I am having 40 percent relief on Burprenorphine and this is about all I can get.

Better for me to stay on this or try something like percocet ??

Anyone been on both ??

Thanks

I found a new surgeon that is going to talk to me about Disk replacement in my lumbar

I am having 40 percent relief on Burprenorphine and this is about all I can get.

Anyone been on both ??

Thanks

I found a new surgeon that is going to talk to me about Disk replacement in my lumbar
Be careful. My brother got that, and now he can't hold his head up.

Anyone been on both ??

Thanks

Just try to take as small doses of opioids as possible to take the pain down to a more tolerable level.

My personal opinion is to not use patches. Use opioid pills and only use them when you really need them.

Take them PRN (pro re nata). And don't touch any black market shit.

Unless you like to be stoned out of your mind all the time and shit bricks.

Last edited:

Anyone been on both ??

Thanks

Sounds like you got the good stuff. Don't get carried away.

Was on Percocet for months no prob. Can't get any now, Mn govt believes everyone wants to be a drug addict.

Anyone been on both ??

Thanks

O good buzz like meth and a burning stomach, I always downed a beer or two with them.

Anyone been on both ??

Thanks

CBD is effective for many people.

Forum List

Back