Anyone else notice gas prices going up today?

Yes. The Saudis cut production and there was an announcement last month by the consortium of petroleum producers to jack up prices. No surprise actually..

Trump slashed US oil production & printed $8 trillion!
This is Trumpflation coming home to roost!
2021-01-06 (2).png

Last edited:
Yes. The Saudis cut production and there was an announcement last month by the consortium of petroleum producers to jack up prices. No surprise actually.
Hmm, the Saudis, Trump's buddies! He probably asked then to do it before the election, so he could tell us the world was worried about Biden, when actually the exact opposite is true.

Gas in my area went up 30 cents a gallon. Yay democrat inflation. It has begun...
I noticed that the prog slaves who frequent this place have no problem with it, yet. But after they get the wake up call, that the Green New Deal is happening, they will just blame the oil companies, not the prog masters who really fucked them...They are that stupid...

Yes. The Saudis cut production and there was an announcement last month by the consortium of petroleum producers to jack up prices. No surprise actually.
Hmm, the Saudis, Trump's buddies! He probably asked then to do it before the election, so he could tell us the world was worried about Biden, when actually the exact opposite is true.
The Saudis probably got billions in stimulus funds from Don, we do know his illegal arms sale is not going to be approved.

Gas in my area went up 30 cents a gallon. Yay democrat inflation. It has begun...
I noticed that the prog slaves who frequent this place have no problem with it, yet. But after they get the wake up call, that the Green New Deal is happening, they will just blame the oil companies, not the prog masters who really fucked them...They are that stupid...
By then I'll be lucky yo be alive it moves so slow.

Read post 4, quite the education. US oil companies are preparing for a dark winter

Has zippo to do with "democrat inflation" whatever the fuck that is. Saudi Arabia announced it was cutting back production by a million barrels a day, THAT's why oil went up.

SMGDFH

Forum List

Back