Any Time a Woman Has Sex With a Man, She Retains His DNA in Her Brain

This is bogus.
Sperm can only live a few days if it does not get into an ovum for protection.
It can not survive in the blood stream, can not travel anywhere, and especially could not cross the blood/brain barrier.
Sperm do nothing at all to a woman except for impregnate an ovum.
Doesn't matter. It sounds cool, so that little tidbit is now part of the vast store of knowledge that isn't true. I'm sure that factoid will appear along side of proof positive that the world is 6000 years old as proof that the world will end next Thursday.

Yeah, immoral acts are never healthy. It's all interconnected. Masturbation has been shown to be associated with prostate cancer. even though some of the practitioners vehemently object. It's not too difficult to see why for the reasons I have explained. That's a delicate ecosystem down there. You mess with it, and things go bad wrong.

Yes, there is a connection between masturbation and prostate cancer. Masturbating reduces the changes of prostate cancer.

"The information on frequency of ejaculation comes from study questionnaires issued to over 30,000 health professionals who participate in the decades-long Health Professionals Follow-up Study. The questionnaire does not ask how ejaculation was achieved, so presumably any act leading to orgasm with ejaculation is included, not just intercourse. Dividing the data into age categories shows that as men age, they tend toward fewer ejaculations per month. The authors found that the risk of developing PCa was lowered by 20% for men who ejaculated 21 times per month, as compared to those who ejaculated 4-7 times per month. Interestingly, “A similar Australian study found the risk was reduced by 36 percent when men ejaculated seven times a week."
The study has nothing to do with masturbation, and does not specify masturbation. It puts a much greater strain on the system than normal sex.

Yeah, immoral acts are never healthy. It's all interconnected. Masturbation has been shown to be associated with prostate cancer. even though some of the practitioners vehemently object. It's not too difficult to see why for the reasons I have explained. That's a delicate ecosystem down there. You mess with it, and things go bad wrong.

The study has nothing to do with masturbation, and does not specify masturbation. It puts a much greater strain on the system than normal sex.

I have not seen any reputable study showing masturbation to be a cause of prostate cancer. I have, however, seen studies showing orgasms (regardless of how they are achieved) reduce the chances of prostate cancer.

Forum List

Back