Any Russian posters here who support their war effort?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I am an American and I want to talk with Russians who support their country. Well we all know right now America is funding Ukraine supporting its fight against Russia. Russia has invaded Ukraine and what it calls special operation invasion took place back in February 2022.

My position as an American is I support my country I support my president even though I voted for Donald Trump. I support President Biden because I support the office of the presidency. I support the American military. But like it was back during the Vietnam war with some Americans had reservations about the Vietnam war we still supported our military because it’s our duty.

That said I sympathize with the Russian people of today because their ancestors were the Soviet people who allied with the Americans to fight the Third Reich. This alliance this love will never be forgotten.

I also sympathize because I know my own country America has invaded other countries ….and we have been criticized from around the globe just like right now Russia is taking criticism. So these are my positions on the war. I should say I disagree with United States sending money or weapons to Ukraine I think the United States should take a position that we disagree with Russia’s invasion but I don’t think we should be sending the weapons or the money.

I don’t know how many international posters there are on this form. I understand this is the international section so this is why I have came here to see what Russian posters have to say about their war effort. Or you know what even if one is not a Russian and they actually support Russia then please tell me why you do so. And how do you think America and Russia can in the future get along with each other. What is the future of the relationship between America and Russia can we become allies again?

I am an American and I want to talk with Russians who support their country. Well we all know right now America is funding Ukraine supporting its fight against Russia. Russia has invaded Ukraine and what it calls special operation invasion took place back in February 2022.

My position as an American is I support my country I support my president even though I voted for Donald Trump. I support President Biden because I support the office of the presidency. I support the American military. But like it was back during the Vietnam war with some Americans had reservations about the Vietnam war we still supported our military because it’s our duty.

That said I sympathize with the Russian people of today because their ancestors were the Soviet people who allied with the Americans to fight the Third Reich. This alliance this love will never be forgotten.

I also sympathize because I know my own country America has invaded other countries ….and we have been criticized from around the globe just like right now Russia is taking criticism. So these are my positions on the war. I should say I disagree with United States sending money or weapons to Ukraine I think the United States should take a position that we disagree with Russia’s invasion but I don’t think we should be sending the weapons or the money.

I don’t know how many international posters there are on this form. I understand this is the international section so this is why I have came here to see what Russian posters have to say about their war effort. Or you know what even if one is not a Russian and they actually support Russia then please tell me why you do so. And how do you think America and Russia can in the future get along with each other. What is the future of the relationship between America and Russia can we become allies again?
There are Republicans who support Russia on here.

Then I definitely want their opinion on this matter. And I want your opinion to on the Russia Ukraine conflict if you don’t mind.

Russia is wrong for doing what they are doing just like we were invading Iraq.

Someone should send a missile to Putin's home and take him out. That might deter other dictators from trying this. But then one day it could be Russia or China taking out our president.

So if I were in power, I think I might just continue to aid Ukraine but not get involved just like we are doing now. Only maybe step it up. Have someone kill Putin and we would deny any involvement. We must be able to say we were not involved. Not like how the Saudi's got caught taking out a reporter. Caught on camera.

Do you know every year the USA has war games were we have a mock war with China? Most every year we lose.

Yes me Boris thinks glorous Putin is grate leader and yes to beat up Ukrane peoples.
Mothers Russan is strong and no run from USA army solders.
Putin man of steal know best for me Russan peoples. .. :thup:

Last edited:
I support both Russia and Ukraine.

After spending the last 30 years begging NATO to stop advancing towards the russian border just to see the western borders of the country in the process of being surrounded Russia was left with no other choice but to tell its diplomats to shut up and order its military to start breaking stuff in Eastern Europe to make the West stop playing games with her.

But I also believe the ukrainian people have every right to fight the foreign troops invading their country....

Last edited:
Russia is wrong for doing what they are doing just like we were invading Iraq.

Someone should send a missile to Putin's home and take him out. That might deter other dictators from trying this. But then one day it could be Russia or China taking out our president.

So if I were in power, I think I might just continue to aid Ukraine but not get involved just like we are doing now. Only maybe step it up. Have someone kill Putin and we would deny any involvement. We must be able to say we were not involved. Not like how the Saudi's got caught taking out a reporter. Caught on camera.

Do you know every year the USA has war games were we have a mock war with China? Most every year we lose.
I think it is unfortunate that right now America and Russia are at odds with each other.

I get that you are against Vladimir Putin but what do you say to the Russian soldiers?

I also disagreed with the invasion of Iraq. In talking with Iraqi people who said their country was better off in the 80s and 1990s then post 2003. Although I hope is that Iraq continues to improve now. But this is a really critical point because it gets down to our discussion here. So how much of the Iraq war was George bushes war compared to the American people and how much of the Russia Ukraine war is Vladimir Putin’s war compared to the Russian people?

What about the American families the American mothers and fathers who supported their sons fighting in Iraq? We see the same pictures of Russia of Russian parents supporting their children. Others are sad to see them go and fight

I think we could say warfare is a part of the human behavior it’s unfortunate I wish we could all get along with each other.

I don’t know how you would feel about it but my take on the situation is I am seeing the Russia Ukraine war possibly reminding me of America’s involvement in Vietnam maybe Iraq. But maybe more so Vietnam which seem to be more unpopular than the Iraq war. You remember or know of the sites of Americans spitting on American troops returning from a combat tour in Vietnam?. I have no doubt that there are Russian people who are against some of their fellow countrymen fighting in the war. But there’s also Russians who support their war effort.

President Biden said he does not want regime change in Russia. The Republican one might say firebrand Lindsey Graham has called for Putin to be killed. I disagree with such language of the political atmosphere I don’t recall President Putin calling for the same thing for George W. Bush when we invaded Iraq in 2003. Plus who is the say that if Putin goes to the next guy that takes over is even more aggressive and more war oriented?

Last edited:
There are Republicans who support Russia on here.

I know a lot of Republicans and everyone of them would like to see Russia get their asses kicked.

However, there are many Republicans who wonder how much money that corrupt President Potatohead is laundering through Ukrainian aid back to the filthy Democrat coffers.

I think it is unfortunate that right now America and Russia are at odds with each other.

I get that you are against Vladimir Putin but what do you say to the Russian soldiers?

I also disagreed with the invasion of Iraq. In talking with Iraqi people who said their country was better off in the 80s and 1990s then post 2003. Although I hope is that Iraq continues to improve now. But this is a really critical point because it gets down to our discussion here. So how much of the Iraq war was George bushes war compared to the American people and how much of the Russia Ukraine war is Vladimir Putin’s war compared to the Russian people?

What about the American families the American mothers and fathers who supported their sons fighting in Iraq? We see the same pictures of Russia of Russian parents supporting their children. Others are sad to see them go and fight

I think we could say warfare is a part of the human behavior it’s unfortunate I wish we could all get along with each other.

I don’t know how you would feel about it but my take on the situation is I am seeing the Russia Ukraine war possibly reminding me of America’s involvement in Vietnam maybe Iraq. But maybe more so Vietnam which seem to be more unpopular than the Iraq war. You remember or know of the sites of Americans spitting on American troops returning from a combat tour in Vietnam?. I have no doubt that there are Russian people who are against some of their fellow countrymen fighting in the war. But there’s also Russians who support their war effort.

President Biden said he does not want regime change in Russia. The Republican one might say firebrand Lindsey Graham has called for Putin to be killed. I disagree with such language of the political atmosphere I don’t recall President Putin calling for the same thing for George W. Bush when we invaded Iraq in 2003. Plus who is the say that if Putin goes to the next guy that takes over is even more aggressive and more war oriented?
The USA has fought in 1 just war since ww2. Afganistan. They hit us and needed to be dealt with. North Korea, Nam, Iraq, all bullshit wars.

I support both Russia and Ukraine.

After spending the last 30 years begging NATO to stop advancing towards the russian border just to see the western borders of the country in the process of being surrounded Russia was left with no other choice but to tell its diplomats to shut up and order its military to start breaking stuff in Eastern Europe to make the West stop playing games with her.

But I also believe the ukrainian people have every right to fight the foreign troops invading their country....
Yeah, great strategy. And now NATO is strengthening the eastern flanc, two more countries are joining the alliance making the common border longer and the Baltic Sea becoming virtually an inner sea of NATO, one of the main routes of Russian natural gas to Europe is cut off (through the Baltic, what a coincidence).

What did I forget? Oh, Ukraine (at least its main part) becoming a NATO 'adjoining' territory in a wide sense.

The SMO is going on according to a plan, no worries.

Originally posted by Esay
Yeah, great strategy. And now NATO is strengthening the eastern flanc, two more countries are joining the alliance making the common border longer and the Baltic Sea becoming virtually an inner sea of NATO, one of the main routes of Russian natural gas to Europe is cut off (through the Baltic, what a coincidence).

What did I forget? Oh, Ukraine (at least its main part) becoming a NATO 'adjoining' territory in a wide sense.

The SMO is going on according to a plan, no worries.

Pay attention to the question the OP asked us, Esay.

Do you think Russia had legitimate reasons to go war?

I believe she did regardless of the military outcome of the conflict.

You ask me if the country would be better off if it had continued to use diplomacy despite the dismal results Russia got from relying on diplomacy for 3 decades. I can't give a final, definitive answer to your question because it's an ongoing conflict... But I have a feeling what you're really saying is:

"NATO is too powerful to be stopped and with or without war it will eventually surround Russia's borders and if she doesn't like... tough shit!!"

Be as it may, questions of right and wrong, justice and unjustice, good and evil do not depend on military outcomes. Even if you present the worst case scenario: Russia disintegrates into dozens of small republics as a result of the war I will still be saying the country had legitimate reasons to break stuff in Eastern Europe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back