Any dispute that Republicans had control of the ENTIRE government for the the last two years?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Republicans had control of the entire government for the last two years.

They passed tax cuts for the rich without even putting it up for debate. Democrats didn't even know what was being passed into law because the document wasn't available for review or public scrutiny.

They even placed TWO Supreme Court Justices with 51 votes.

Republicans could have done the SAME THING with the border wall funding at any time.

But they didn't.

Suddenly, not funding the wall is the Democrats fault?

And now they have the nerve to blame Democrats for their fiasco?

Is America falling for this nonsense?

• Banned
You going to deny that there were freaks like Flake and petty children like McCain, who stood in the way?
No, I'm just going to stand back and let Republicans attack other Republicans.

Don't stop now. You're on a roll.

You going to deny that there were freaks like Flake and petty children like McCain, who stood in the way?
deflection_explained.jpg

Brother Dean,

You may have noticed me in thread after thread, posing the same simple question to self-proclaimed conservatives, Republicans, and other assorted rightwingers of USMB...

"Why didn't the Trumpenführer and his Republicans pass a bill for that damn walled in the previous two years?"

To a man, they either laugh, snicker, say "you don't understand how politics works", ignore it and/or run away.

Exactly like they did, two years ago, when I posed the simple question, "Why did so many members of Trump's cabinet have ties to Russia, and lie about it?"

Like I always say, if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

• Banned
And yet they post thread after thread complaining that it’s the Democrats who are obstructionist.

Go figure.

• Banned
Even some Republicans are asking why Trump didn't get his wall during the last two years.

So why didn't he? How come Republicans on the USMB aren't all over this.

I'm sure they have an answer.

Lets see, when Obama had 59 Senators you claimed he did not have control of the Senate but suddenly 51 is enough when it is Republicans.

Republicans had control of the entire government for the last two years.

They passed tax cuts for the rich without even putting it up for debate. Democrats didn't even know what was being passed into law because the document wasn't available for review or public scrutiny.

They even placed TWO Supreme Court Justices with 51 votes.

Republicans could have done the SAME THING with the border wall funding at any time.

But they didn't.

Suddenly, not funding the wall is the Democrats fault?

And now they have the nerve to blame Democrats for their fiasco?

Is America falling for this nonsense?
But it's still the Democrat's fault.

tRump said so.

Lets see, when Obama had 59 Senators you claimed he did not have control of the Senate but suddenly 51 is enough when it is Republicans.
I agree. Obama followed the rules. Republicans don’t. Thanks for pointing that out.

Uh, they passed healthcare. And it wasn't two years.

I'm not even sure what you're talking about.

112th United States Congress - Wikipedia
From 2008 to 2010 Democrats had first 60 senators then 59 when Kennedy died. Moron.
Exactly. Kennedy died. Then they no longer had 60.

Uh, they passed healthcare. And it wasn't two years.

I'm not even sure what you're talking about.

112th United States Congress - Wikipedia
From 2008 to 2010 Democrats had first 60 senators then 59 when Kennedy died. Moron.
Exactly. Kennedy died. Then they no longer had 60.
Ya they had 59 you claim 51 is enough for control for republicans but 59 was not enough for democrats.

No, I'm just going to stand back and let Republicans attack other Republicans.

Don't stop now. You're on a roll.
I'm still not a republican, chunkhead.
if you disagree with brother dean and brother marc you must be a righty....what else can you be?....

Forum List

Back