Any Democrat or Lefty

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Can any of you tell me the purpose of a job? Why do they exist in the first place? Who creates them?

A job is always nothing more than a means to a paycheck for the least amount of effort one gives. Any extra requires a big step up in pay.

Who creates jobs? That depends on the party affiliation of the POTUS at any one time. If the president is a Democrat, the president creates jobs. If the president is a Republican, the private sector in cooperation with Democrats in the congress create the jobs.

A job is always nothing more than a means to a paycheck for the least amount of effort one gives. Any extra requires a big step up in pay.
Of course it doesn't. A raise is not given until there is no way the owner can survive without that employee. As a rule a really hard working good employee has to change jobs to get a raise, Then he is in the same position. Works making the owner money, but the owner generally does not reciprocate.

Who creates jobs? That depends on the party affiliation of the POTUS at any one time. If the president is a Democrat, the president creates jobs. If the president is a Republican, the private sector in cooperation with Democrats in the congress create the jobs.
This is goofy RW goobledgook talking points. You are making up stuff for the other side so you can win the argument against yourself. Have fun.

My dad used to tell me, “Joey, a job isn’t just a paycheck. It’s your dignity.”

Forum List

Back