Regarding The Tyre Nichols Beating.Have We Heard From Maxine Waters?Remember What She Said Many Years Ago About White Cops Hunting Young Black Men?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
I am guessing we all saw the footage/video of Maxine Waters (years ago) speaking of how many white cops generally are seeking young black men in the course of their day to hunt down/chase/open up a can of whoopass, etc. etc. etc. Well, it's been over 20 days? has anyone heard from Maxine? maybe bitchin' and complaing about the five black cops that had their way with the innocent Tyre Nichols?

Well, video doesn't show everything.

He must have done something to be on these guys' "radar" like this.
Obviously it wasn't this occassion, but obviously he did something to one of them or thier family members to get put on a cops hit list.

As usual, LOTS of questions.......................no answers.

Well, video doesn't show everything.

He must have done something to be on these guys' "radar" like this.
Obviously it wasn't this occassion, but obviously he did something to one of them or thier family members to get put on a cops hit list.

As usual, LOTS of questions.......................no answers.
right, thats what i heard somewhere today, someone was very angry with Tyre

I am guessing we all saw the footage/video of Maxine Waters (years ago) speaking of how many white cops generally are seeking young black men in the course of their day to hunt down/chase/open up a can of whoopass, etc. etc. etc. Well, it's been over 20 days? has anyone heard from Maxine? maybe bitchin' and complaing about the five black cops that had their way with the innocent Tyre Nichols?
Guess it makes her quiet when black cops hunt down and kill blacks.

No finer example of explaining what need't be explained.
That how come NONE or a seldom few of the Nichols Protests
turned Violent.Because you had Black-on-Black violence.
5 Black Cops assailing a black Non-cop.
Pretty much says it all.
Explains Chicago violence to a tee.And the Black Female
Chicago Mayor also.

well, the southern states generally do not cause major violence after something bad happens to a black male,,,but if/when it happens in the northern/upper 48, yah, we all know what the mobsters/thugs do to cities just to find a way to steal pretty much anything they want.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back