Anti zionist Israeli 5 cents

montelatici, et al,

This is more nonsense.

It's much simpler than that Rocco. It is Christians and Muslims of Palestine that were dispossessed by Europeans that do not want to be ruled by European settlers or their descendants. 100% of the Boers were born in South Africa, by the way.
(COMMENT)

Everyone is a descendant.

The center for the development and expansion of the species is NOT the Middle East. We are all descendants from Africa. The Boers are 100% descendants of 18th Century Dutch speaking settlers from Europe.

If I were you, I would drop this line of thought.

What the Arab Palestinian wants has nothing to do with European Settlers. The entire history of our species is a story of migration. This is just a pretext to justify power hungry Arabs grab for territorial control. It has nothing to do with the decisions of the 20th Century to establish a safe haven for the Jewish Culture. It is pure rubbish masquerading as some form of justification with intellectual content.

Most Respectfully,
R
Yawn

You need to elucidate better in your prose...steve
You need to drink less or ask your doc to increase your meds. You remain, as always, the dimmest poster ever to squat on these boards (and I mean that with all due respect).
Thanks for the compliment Say......still defending the indefencable I see...steve

The "indefencable?" I don't have to defend my statement ... you do it for me and so eloquently.
:lmao:

montelatici, et al,

Even more nonsense.

montelatici, et al,

This is more nonsense.

It's much simpler than that Rocco. It is Christians and Muslims of Palestine that were dispossessed by Europeans that do not want to be ruled by European settlers or their descendants. 100% of the Boers were born in South Africa, by the way.
(COMMENT)

The center for the development and expansion of the species is NOT the Middle East. We are all descendants from Africa. The Boers are 100% descendants of 18th Century Dutch speaking settlers from Europe.

What the Arab Palestinian wants has nothing to do with European Settlers. The entire history of our species is a story of migration. This is just a pretext to justify power hungry Arabs grab for territorial control. It has nothing to do with the decisions of the 20th Century to establish a safe haven for the Jewish Culture. It is pure rubbish masquerading as some form of justification with intellectual content.

Most Respectfully,
R

Isn't more a power hungry European Jew grab for territorial control of a land that was inhabited by Christians and Muslims?
(PREFACE)

I told you --- it is best you drop this.

The three (3) main religions you imply here are all monotheistic Semitic religions (more correctly called: Abrahamic religions) identified so because of their common spiritual connection with the first patriarch --- Abraham (one of three Sons of Noah).
  • Judaism (about 3000 years old --- early 1st millennium BCE) is the religion of the Jews --- and the covenant that established the relationship between the Supreme Being (God of Abraham) and the Children of Israel (Israelites - direct descendants of the patriarch Jacob --- third progenitor in Judaism and grandson of Abraham).
  • Christianity comes a 1000 years later. It is a religion based on the teachings of the deity Jesus of Nazareth (a divine figure revered as The Child of the God of Abraham or "Son of God") and a controversial figured relative to the Messianic Prophecies in the Tanakh (Sometimes AKA: The canon of the Hebrew Bible outside the Jewish Community).
  • Islam comes another 700 years later (7th century CE); the followers of which Muslim and adhere to the teachings of Muhammad PBUH (AKA: The last prophet of the Supreme Being or the God of Abraham).
We could also talk about the Druze and Jethro (related through marriage to Moses) as the First Prophet (AKA: "hidden prophet" or "true prophet"); or the Samaritans [AKA: Children of Israel (Bene Yisrael) - but not Jewish (Yehudim)]. Both of these ancient beliefs are nearly as old as basic Judaism. They to come well before Islam; by at least a millennium. Remembering that all these religious facets are represented inside the general population of Israel.

(COMMENT)

This is not a war between the various religious factions. The Israeli-Arab Conflict primarily with the Hostile Arab Palestinians, is about the decision to establish a Jewish National Home made in 1920 at San Remo; and how it was ultimately effected and the subsequent conflict that arose. Again, it has nothing to do with the religion of those impacted by the prolonged conflict between these opponents.

Most Respectfully,
R

montelatici, et al,

Even more nonsense.

montelatici, et al,

This is more nonsense.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Isn't more a power hungry European Jew grab for territorial control of a land that was inhabited by Christians and Muslims?
(PREFACE)

The three (3) main religions you imply here are all monotheistic Semitic religions (more correctly called: Abrahamic religions) identified so because of their common spiritual connection with the first patriarch --- Abraham (one of three Sons of Noah).
  • Judaism (about 3000 years old --- early 1st millennium BCE) is the religion of the Jews --- and the covenant that established the relationship between the Supreme Being (God of Abraham) and the Children of Israel (Israelites - direct descendants of the patriarch Jacob --- third progenitor in Judaism and grandson of Abraham).
  • Christianity comes a 1000 years later. It is a religion based on the teachings of the deity Jesus of Nazareth (a divine figure revered as The Child of the God of Abraham or "Son of God") and a controversial figured relative to the Messianic Prophecies in the Tanakh (Sometimes AKA: The canon of the Hebrew Bible outside the Jewish Community).
  • Islam comes another 700 years later (7th century CE); the followers of which Muslim and adhere to the teachings of Muhammad PBUH (AKA: The last prophet of the Supreme Being or the God of Abraham).
We could also talk about the Druze and Jethro (related through marriage to Moses) as the First Prophet (AKA: "hidden prophet" or "true prophet"); or the Samaritans [AKA: Children of Israel (Bene Yisrael) - but not Jewish (Yehudim)]. Both of these ancient beliefs are nearly as old as basic Judaism. They to come well before Islam; by at least a millennium. Remembering that all these religious facets are represented inside the general population of Israel.

(COMMENT)

This is not a war between the various religious factions. The Israeli-Arab Conflict primarily with the Hostile Arab Palestinians, is about the decision to establish a Jewish National Home made in 1920 at San Remo; and how it was ultimately effected and the subsequent conflict that arose. Again, it has nothing to do with the religion of those impacted by the prolonged conflict between these opponents.

Most Respectfully,
R

Tinmore always says that this is a political conflict and not a religious one. But religion impacts in a big way when it comes to the Middle East. So I would say that it's a political conflict with religious undertones.

ForeverYoung436, et al,

To the extent that the Arab Palestinians are attempting to use Islamic Moral Values (from their perspective) as a type of Jihadist advancement, then I would agree. There will always be some components within the Arab Palestinian contingent that will want to convey the that it is an Islamic Duty to expel the Israelis; this as a means to further internal domestic support, to stir patriotic notions of Islam, and to compel requirement. It is also used to justify tactics that are in prohibited under Customary International Humanitarian Law. But it doesn't make it true, or compliant with the tenants of Islam. Hence, we label this radical-Islam, and tend to question Islamic leaders in the silence they demonstrate in allowing the misinterpretation of the revealed word.

Tinmore always says that this is a political conflict and not a religious one. But religion impacts in a big way when it comes to the Middle East. So I would say that it's a political conflict with religious undertones.
(COMMENT)

Political conflict differs from a religious conflict in the intended outcomes. Political conflicts intend to achieve outcomes that result in changes of leadership and sovereignty. Whereas Religious conflicts intend to inspire spiritual advancement of a moral and reverence to the Supreme Being. They are entirely two different things.

Most Respectfully,
R

Who the heck is this moron Sayit?
montelatici, et al,

Even more nonsense.

montelatici, et al,

This is more nonsense.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(PREFACE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Of course religion had an impact. If the Palestinians had been Jews, there would not have been a problem.

I can't see how anyone could expect people not to be hostile towards people sent from another continent with the stated intention to colonize your land and dispossess you.

Who the heck is this moron Sayit?
montelatici, et al,

Even more nonsense.

montelatici, et al,

This is more nonsense.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(PREFACE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Of course religion had an impact. If the Palestinians had been Jews, there would not have been a problem.

I can't see how anyone could expect people not to be hostile towards people sent from another continent with the stated intention to colonize your land and dispossess you.

The Palestinians were Jews and that was the problem.

They were not sent at all they came because they were invited to settle on THEIR land granted to them by the lands legal sovereign owners. The terms of the Mandate and their own views show they did not want to dispossess anyone. This is an islamonazi propaganda lie spread by Nazi Jew haters because they cant beat the Jews anymore.

While you are just spouting bullshit. No one invited the Europeans to Palestine, even if someone did, they were not wanted there by the inhabitants. You are a confirmed member of the BNP, a British Nazi/Fascist party, calling us antiNazis and anti-Zionists Nazis is ridiculous.

While you are just spouting bullshit. No one invited the Europeans to Palestine, even if someone did, they were not wanted there by the inhabitants. You are a confirmed member of the BNP, a British Nazi/Fascist party, calling us antiNazis and anti-Zionists Nazis is ridiculous.

Yes, they were invited. Another example of you not being able to handle the truth.

Yes, they were invited. Another example of you not being able to handle the truth.

Invited to remove the inhabitants and create a Jewish state? It is you that can't handle the truth.

How about proving this freddy boy, as it is a serious allegation that I will be taking further with the senior mods with a view to having you banned. Your source is just getting you to do their TROLLING for them because they are banned from nearly all the other boards. So time to put up or shut up. which is it going to be ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Invited to remove the inhabitants and create a Jewish state? It is you that can't handle the truth.

Read your own links that tell the truth and show that the arab muslims were given trans Jordan under the control of a foreign prince as their homeland, but wanted it all

Hello haters and guys with some more brains and humanity.

Before I say anything You should know that an educated Hebrew won't spill any filth on his people, especially when it endangers them physically in times of "Informational warfare" that manifests in real world actions.

And it's simple: as much as I won't direct hate towards muslims abroad who shake my hand with a smile in the beginning but turn violent when hearing of my origin, I won't direct hate towards those in my land even if I think they act against me as a Hebrew or even those who have racial inclinations against arabs. But that's not to say that I want to cover for something or be called a 'self-hating jew', my only bias is my will to live.

Simply I understand what motivates both sides to express hatred, people are people- they suffer and react alike.

My opinion is relevant to both sides because I'm not Your regular Israeli-

I didn't serve in the army, actually had to go to an army-prison twice for standing this right. I've never put the uniform, shot a bullet shaved or listened to any orders. I'm a prof. musician since early years-I knew my way was around all this games from early on. I have Judaism and Islam with its’ religious texts and lived in a Christian country for a long time..

But mind You I'm not a happy hippie since being bombed each couple of years easily erases that.

I'll start expressing my opinion by stressing that I've never had any misunderstandings with arabs directly NOT ANY. But I didn't use to hang too much time in those communities. Of course negativity and suspicion is felt in times of war, specially when You hear some guys crying a praise to their god, while being bombarded themselves in the same place. Go figure- Hebrews at the same time usually pray to our ancestors' God for families and the whole nation to be saved.

Although Israel was declared as a Jewish state it's legitimacy from a religious point is divided between 2 views- one stating as sworn by king Solomon that we aren't to return in a big wave to not appease the nations, while the second takes in account the 3rd condition given to the Nations by God, not to make his people's life in the diaspora a nightmare (actually it demands to just not make it hard beyond reason). Well there're idealists who stay abroad and lead communities and there're those who saw the signs abroad and interpreted them as a warning to start preparing for the final stages-as promised in the prophecy. And that's a key point to all our relations as I see them, more on this later..

While the point I've mentioned above are key to understand such a religious place, the state of Israel established itself as a high developed technologic oasis with secular values. The economic and social attitude play the biggest role. And here I must emphasize on a matter that Anti-Israeli trolls lie (let's be naïve- because of lack of info) daily:

against all logic and lies- arabs are not discriminated anyhow! Say what You want, better check it Yourself- ISRAELI ARABS IS THE MOST PRIVILLEGED SECTOR OF COMMUNITY.

For example they are not obliged to pay the land tax and social security like every citizen, they have more social privileges than any holocaust survival to say the least. That's not to say that the state lacks budget in any way. In order to understand it, all You have to do is travel by some small arab village and compare the houses of an average Arabic family and the apartments of some jewish engineer or a doctor in the city. And of course not to forget- arabs are well represented in the highest-paid jobs: doctors, lawyers, nurses, engineers, bank workers etc. Of course it would be a mistake not to mention construction industry which is practically monopolized.

All this while the average Israeli has less and less worth for the salary, has to pay fully for education, social services and doesn’t even think to own an apartment before reaching 35 (which will becme his own only in 20-30 yrs). By the way each Israeli jewish family has a right to lease a piece of land for a limited amount of 50 years only, before renewing the permit. And I’m not even mentioning the Hebrew families that lived there even before the state.

It’s important to mention that the orthodox communities live in closed environments among themselves and mainly with the help of donations. As the arabs they have big families but get mistreated by the left (Gaza sympathizers) wing being falsely portrayed as “non-working who only study and pray”, thus the only state money they are willing to take is for Yeshivas- religious intern schools.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to shove You some extreme situation, Israel was called a ‘start-up nation’ for a reason- it’s a wonderful place if You’re young and want to work in the field of technology, everything else suffers from mediocrity. But from the beginning an average arab has much more financial support so that only If you get an inheritance there’s a fair chance initially. And with all of that do the arab parents still send their youngest children in tore dirty clothes to clean widescreens of sopping by cars on the highways?

UNFORTUNATELY YES! Do many of them look exactly like everyone, speak Hebrew with barely no accent and lead a healthy social life as equals? I’M HAPPY THEY DO.

However now I’ll get to the Zionsm problem. Zion is one among names of Jerusalem, the symbol of our people, that kept many generations in the diaspora ‘alive’ as a nation. The hope to see Zion again tied people tightly locally and between further communities during hard times which were few. There’s even a sentence in a prayer ‘If I forget You Jerusalem, let my right hand be forgotten”.

But Zionism led by Herzel was and is an extremely anti jewish political movement which merely uses the Hebrew people as a reason to dabble in world-geo-politics and some believe, to play religious games…It’s laws are extremely foreign to the culture as the leaders

who decide for the nation. It was so in the beginning, it’s so now.

I’m not an orthodox (although studied in religious school), as most of Israelis I’m secular celebrating the holidays, fasts and pray sometimes, but I’m sorry call it however You like- the thing the Zionists declared as a jewish state has nothing to do with decent life as a Hebrew. It doesn’t care for our laws, it puts obstacles in the way hard working orthodox- who are the loyal keepers of our culture and the covenant- those values upon which this state was declared- “as envisioned by our prophets’. Especially being declared by B. Gurion- it was in my view it was an evil sarcasm, In my view it was designed so that a Hebrew man woman woul loose their connection to the roots and spirituality thus making them a naïve pawn in the game of western nations. Pay attention I wrote “HEBREW man’- not the zionist state.

The boldest examples are-

1.Not letting the Hebrew to go up the Temple Mount while letting the muslims play soccer in our holiest of places (fro which they like to throw rocks at the praying).

2. Making a Hebrew soldier who swore in Jerusalem to evict his own people out of their home by force, only to give that land to sworn enemies.

In perspective I see the rove of the state as a key player in the false end times theater.

Saying this I surely seem like that conspiracy freak, well I am to a point. It’s elementary to accept that people of high ranks meet to discuss and decide on the key issues. Its elementary to see that there’s an agenda to make it seem as if the prophecies the main 3 religions for the end times are fulfilling these days- a thin that makes them all clash finally.

And lastly those who have eyes can surely read “Morals and Dogma” by Albert Pike…

So of course the haters among You will blindly choose what they prefer to see and dismiss anything slightly conflicting to his/her propaganda. My intent was merely to express my self in purely self-exploratory pursue. All the arguments surrounding the internet on this topic are repeated endlessly in propaganda wars over young, still unformed minds that lack the ability to think critically for themselves. What’s even more prevalent is the unoriginality in them- arguments and techniques copied directly from Goebbels, Russian secret service and alike.

But that’s for the rest of the world who live in a totally different dimension to be entertained in the illusion of self worth and high morale.

I won’t even try to dispute that nonsense, all that Talmud citations are beyond ridiculous. I think people around the world got familiar with the ways of ‘INTERNET JIHAD’ and the tendencies to respond in a certain way to cutting facts/evidence. People here don’t even get bothered too much, we know who we deal with and what’s in the arsenal. And as further the enemy goes the more the prophecies get fulfilled on both sides- the story gets tighter and 3 traditions (basically 1 and 2 variations of the first) get into a final collision. And the most interesting thing is that each is wating for it’s redeemer, while the 2 copied versions insist that Hebrew people’s messiah is going to be a false one, while waiting for the 2nd one they just don’t know that our prophets promised us 2 redeemers.

p.s. How can anybody believe the nonsense of the "P"alestinian nation when it's inhabitants don't even have the first letter to pronounce it correctly? It's beyond naïve.

Rylah.
Very Interesting but isn't it a shame that you Assinated your own Prime Minister Mr RABIN.......and all carry collective Guilt for this one act.
To blame an entire nation for murder that is quite exaggerated don't you think? I'm not talking about the fact it is the majority that elected him in the first place.

Wow really?

So do you think that the collective punishment of the Palestinian people by Israel is "exaggerated"?

Before I say anything You should know that an educated Hebrew won't spill any filth on his people, especially when it endangers them physically in times of "Informational warfare" that manifests in real world actions.

And it's simple: as much as I won't direct hate towards muslims abroad who shake my hand with a smile in the beginning but turn violent when hearing of my origin, I won't direct hate towards those in my land even if I think they act against me as a Hebrew or even those who have racial inclinations against arabs. But that's not to say that I want to cover for something or be called a 'self-hating jew', my only bias is my will to live.

Simply I understand what motivates both sides to express hatred, people are people- they suffer and react alike.

I didn't serve in the army, actually had to go to an army-prison twice for standing this right. I've never put the uniform, shot a bullet shaved or listened to any orders. I'm a prof. musician since early years-I knew my way was around all this games from early on. I have Judaism and Islam with its’ religious texts and lived in a Christian country for a long time..

But mind You I'm not a happy hippie since being bombed each couple of years easily erases that.

I'll start expressing my opinion by stressing that I've never had any misunderstandings with arabs directly NOT ANY. But I didn't use to hang too much time in those communities. Of course negativity and suspicion is felt in times of war, specially when You hear some guys crying a praise to their god, while being bombarded themselves in the same place. Go figure- Hebrews at the same time usually pray to our ancestors' God for families and the whole nation to be saved.

Although Israel was declared as a Jewish state it's legitimacy from a religious point is divided between 2 views- one stating as sworn by king Solomon that we aren't to return in a big wave to not appease the nations, while the second takes in account the 3rd condition given to the Nations by God, not to make his people's life in the diaspora a nightmare (actually it demands to just not make it hard beyond reason). Well there're idealists who stay abroad and lead communities and there're those who saw the signs abroad and interpreted them as a warning to start preparing for the final stages-as promised in the prophecy. And that's a key point to all our relations as I see them, more on this later..

While the point I've mentioned above are key to understand such a religious place, the state of Israel established itself as a high developed technologic oasis with secular values. The economic and social attitude play the biggest role. And here I must emphasize on a matter that Anti-Israeli trolls lie (let's be naïve- because of lack of info) daily:

against all logic and lies- arabs are not discriminated anyhow! Say what You want, better check it Yourself- ISRAELI ARABS IS THE MOST PRIVILLEGED SECTOR OF COMMUNITY.

For example they are not obliged to pay the land tax and social security like every citizen, they have more social privileges than any holocaust survival to say the least. That's not to say that the state lacks budget in any way. In order to understand it, all You have to do is travel by some small arab village and compare the houses of an average Arabic family and the apartments of some jewish engineer or a doctor in the city. And of course not to forget- arabs are well represented in the highest-paid jobs: doctors, lawyers, nurses, engineers, bank workers etc. Of course it would be a mistake not to mention construction industry which is practically monopolized.

All this while the average Israeli has less and less worth for the salary, has to pay fully for education, social services and doesn’t even think to own an apartment before reaching 35 (which will becme his own only in 20-30 yrs). By the way each Israeli jewish family has a right to lease a piece of land for a limited amount of 50 years only, before renewing the permit. And I’m not even mentioning the Hebrew families that lived there even before the state.

It’s important to mention that the orthodox communities live in closed environments among themselves and mainly with the help of donations. As the arabs they have big families but get mistreated by the left (Gaza sympathizers) wing being falsely portrayed as “non-working who only study and pray”, thus the only state money they are willing to take is for Yeshivas- religious intern schools.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to shove You some extreme situation, Israel was called a ‘start-up nation’ for a reason- it’s a wonderful place if You’re young and want to work in the field of technology, everything else suffers from mediocrity. But from the beginning an average arab has much more financial support so that only If you get an inheritance there’s a fair chance initially. And with all of that do the arab parents still send their youngest children in tore dirty clothes to clean widescreens of sopping by cars on the highways?

UNFORTUNATELY YES! Do many of them look exactly like everyone, speak Hebrew with barely no accent and lead a healthy social life as equals? I’M HAPPY THEY DO.

However now I’ll get to the Zionsm problem. Zion is one among names of Jerusalem, the symbol of our people, that kept many generations in the diaspora ‘alive’ as a nation. The hope to see Zion again tied people tightly locally and between further communities during hard times which were few. There’s even a sentence in a prayer ‘If I forget You Jerusalem, let my right hand be forgotten”.

But Zionism led by Herzel was and is an extremely anti jewish political movement which merely uses the Hebrew people as a reason to dabble in world-geo-politics and some believe, to play religious games…It’s laws are extremely foreign to the culture as the leaders

I’m not an orthodox (although studied in religious school), as most of Israelis I’m secular celebrating the holidays, fasts and pray sometimes, but I’m sorry call it however You like- the thing the Zionists declared as a jewish state has nothing to do with decent life as a Hebrew. It doesn’t care for our laws, it puts obstacles in the way hard working orthodox- who are the loyal keepers of our culture and the covenant- those values upon which this state was declared- “as envisioned by our prophets’. Especially being declared by B. Gurion- it was in my view it was an evil sarcasm, In my view it was designed so that a Hebrew man woman woul loose their connection to the roots and spirituality thus making them a naïve pawn in the game of western nations. Pay attention I wrote “HEBREW man’- not the zionist state.

1.Not letting the Hebrew to go up the Temple Mount while letting the muslims play soccer in our holiest of places (fro which they like to throw rocks at the praying).

2. Making a Hebrew soldier who swore in Jerusalem to evict his own people out of their home by force, only to give that land to sworn enemies.

In perspective I see the rove of the state as a key player in the false end times theater.

Saying this I surely seem like that conspiracy freak, well I am to a point. It’s elementary to accept that people of high ranks meet to discuss and decide on the key issues. Its elementary to see that there’s an agenda to make it seem as if the prophecies the main 3 religions for the end times are fulfilling these days- a thin that makes them all clash finally.

And lastly those who have eyes can surely read “Morals and Dogma” by Albert Pike…

So of course the haters among You will blindly choose what they prefer to see and dismiss anything slightly conflicting to his/her propaganda. My intent was merely to express my self in purely self-exploratory pursue. All the arguments surrounding the internet on this topic are repeated endlessly in propaganda wars over young, still unformed minds that lack the ability to think critically for themselves. What’s even more prevalent is the unoriginality in them- arguments and techniques copied directly from Goebbels, Russian secret service and alike.

But that’s for the rest of the world who live in a totally different dimension to be entertained in the illusion of self worth and high morale.

I won’t even try to dispute that nonsense, all that Talmud citations are beyond ridiculous. I think people around the world got familiar with the ways of ‘INTERNET JIHAD’ and the tendencies to respond in a certain way to cutting facts/evidence. People here don’t even get bothered too much, we know who we deal with and what’s in the arsenal. And as further the enemy goes the more the prophecies get fulfilled on both sides- the story gets tighter and 3 traditions (basically 1 and 2 variations of the first) get into a final collision. And the most interesting thing is that each is wating for it’s redeemer, while the 2 copied versions insist that Hebrew people’s messiah is going to be a false one, while waiting for the 2nd one they just don’t know that our prophets promised us 2 redeemers.

p.s. How can anybody believe the nonsense of the "P"alestinian nation when it's inhabitants don't even have the first letter to pronounce it correctly? It's beyond naïve.

Rylah.
Very Interesting but isn't it a shame that you Assinated your own Prime Minister Mr RABIN.......and all carry collective Guilt for this one act.
To blame an entire nation for murder that is quite exaggerated don't you think? I'm not talking about the fact it is the majority that elected him in the first place.

Wow really?

So do you think that the collective punishment of the Palestinian people by Israel is "exaggerated"?

I know it is because there is no evidence other than islamonazi propaganda

Rylah.

Wow really?

Lets get your false equivalence in proportions;
70% of all Gaza Palestinians supports murder of Israelis.
0.001% of Israelis support the murder of Rabin.
Now do the equation with the correct number.
70% compared to 0.001% - which one is bigger? So you might say even after you posed that ridiculous argument that this is a false equivalence - fine, less than 1% is enough to blame an entire nation for murdering IT'S OWN ELECTED PRIME MINISTER BUT NOT THE VAST MAJORITY OF PALESTINIANS THAT SUPPORTS MURDER OF MILLIONS OF ISRAELIS.
So the answer is NO I don't think it's exaggerate.

Rylah.

Wow really?

70% compared to 0.001% - which one is bigger? So you might say even after you posed that ridiculous argument that this is a false equivalence - fine, less than 1% is enough to blame an entire nation for murdering IT'S OWN ELECTED PRIME MINISTER BUT NOT THE VAST MAJORITY OF PALESTINIANS THAT SUPPORTS MURDER OF MILLIONS OF ISRAELIS.

It's not about math Daniyel...

Its about the exclusivity of zionist thinking!

Until the zionists can accept that there are more than zionists in the world there will never be peace!

Zionist way or No way doesnt work in the real world!

Rylah.

Wow really?

Until the zionists can accept that there are more than zionists in the world there will never be peace!

Never met a Zionist that thinks that way, and I have met a few. But just about every muslim and neo Marxist thinks and acts that way

Let's separate Judaism from Zionism, because it is clearly wrong to associate
the two together. The founder of the yet to be politicized movement denounced it
after becoming an orthodox Jew:

"And is it at all possible that we, who regard Judaism as our one and only treasure, should ever be able to compete with such expert demagogues and loud self-advertisers as they [the Zionists]? It is surely not necessary that we should. We are, after all, still the mountains and they the grain, and all we need to do is to gather all our forces in a world organization of religious Jews, and it will follow of itself, and without the application of any great political cunning on our part, that we shall have it in our power to prevent what must needs be prevented and to carry out what we have to carry out. But there is no need first to create this world organization of religious Jews. It is already in existence. The world knows its name, it is Agudas Yisroel [The Union of Israel]."
Nathan Birnbaum, decrying political Zionism, 1919

After him came Theodor Hertzl who was pretty much disliked his identity as a jew
and hijacked this movement to show the world he has successfully assimilated.
This became later the political Zionism which used the Hebrews now called Jews and their culture
in pursue of social stance.

herzl2.jpg

In the diary of Hertzel, page 14, he writes a way to solve the problem of anti-Semitism was to speak to the head priest of Vienna to get an appointment with the Pope, to make a mass conversion of all the Jews of Austria to Catholicism. He continues: "It should be done on a Sunday, in the middle of the day, with music, and pride, publicly. We are the last generation that held on to the faith of our for-fathers. The conversion would be in St. Stephen's Cathedral."

-"Simple goyim are better than Rabbis, and the highest are the goyish priests."

-
Diary, page 16: "Antisemitism helps to build this kind of jew, Education that will bring to assimilation."

-
Diary, page 68: "An idea rose on my heart to bring on anti-Semitism and to obliterate Jewish wealth.

-
In the book "Hertzel", this is a quote: "I bless every jew that converts to Christianity and my son, the sooner the better, to save him from anti-Semitism.

-
In his book, "Altnoyland", "its understood that I have to remember (or mention) to discard negative Jewish things, like the Yiddish language and observing mitzvos."

Other zionist leaders said:

-Zev Japotinsky in his article "Outside the camp", in the newspaper "Chadashot HaAretz" 22/10/1919: "In the national home we will announce that those Jews who have on themselves the rust of Gulles, and deny to shave off their beards and payos will be 2nd class citizens and will not have the right to vote."

-
Yitzchak Greenbaum, Zionist responsible for saving Jews in World War Two, and later Minister of the Interior under Ben Gurion, "Concerning using communal money to save the Jews, no and no and no. Zionism comes first."

-
Ben Gurion, in his book "Yehudi ve' od", "The disapora is ending and everyone is coming, this still does not make a nation but a mixed multitude and dust of man, without a language and education, without roots. To change dust of man to a cultured nation is not an easy job."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So for me the zionist state is a paradox. It was introduced and actualized during a very difficult
period in the history of jews so it got a lot of public support both from christian countries and
the jews who survived many persecutions specifically during that period. However many chose
the opposition and stayed in the diaspora. It's a Halachah question whether jews should gather in
Israel or wait, but it's definitely not a question whether a jew by his nature and culture seeks to
come back home to the land his/her ancestors were buried. The historical evidence is undeniable
even in the sources of those enemies.

So when dealing with the realities one cannot deny the significance of religion in connection to Israel
as a zionist state. The main aspect of the problem here is not the relationships with muslims
or anti-semitism but the identity/values of each Hebrew jew and his Spiritual Homeland which
happens to be an actual physical location recognized by most of the Eur-asian and African cultures.

And what about those simple people living today in Israel, are they are they being manipulated
by a movement claiming to speak for all jews? Those who were born there, or even those who's
families suffered losses. Or those Orthodox communities who live denying support for the state?
It's unfortunately that the security of millions of jews is dependable on a political movement which
denies original jewish culture and uses them in geopolitical games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the anti-semitic propaganda is nothing new, as those specific argument are. It seems that
this propaganda uses the same old stories and arguments but now is fueled by INTERNET JIHAD.
Its' tactics and strategy is simple and obvious, they're a copy for they joined th game last.
Nothing new but at the same time bold, fueled by irrationalities and illiteracy which makes them
acceptable to the new generation of low-attention span youth.

But ye again one cannot deny the statements quoted by influential rabbis reminding
us of the prophesied war with with all those nations that ever dealt with Israel, specifically
Ishmael and Edom, who will fight for Jerusalem. Well Europe turning into an Islamic continent and
USA having a muslim president who bows to Saudi kings make it quiet evident.

The people of Israel are defined by their homeland- the land of their ancestors and their
fight for it as their language and religion. And even though zionism tried to establish a fully
secular state claiming assimilation with the world, in spite of all contradictions
it still is a vibrant jewish community that is successful in educating jews of their roots and original ways while giving them some sort of protection for their fear and identity.

Anyhow Jews have and need a homeland, a spiritual and physical one.
Their enemies' attempt to erase their identity makes them stronger and more close
to realizing their role in the world, because the mechanisms are suggestive of archetypal
reactions.

Last edited:

Rylah.

Wow really?

Using peace to justify murder, how obvious. You blame zionists for the same. Shadow at work.
But what You say justifies zionism. You maybe don't like 'em but being pro palestine and against
jews fuels the so called zionist terrorist.Same as You'd be an anarchist, keep playing.

Forum List

Back