Anti zionist Israeli 5 cents

Lets get your false equivalence in proportions;
70% of all Gaza Palestinians supports murder of Israelis.
0.001% of Israelis support the murder of Rabin.
Now do the equation with the correct number.
70% compared to 0.001% - which one is bigger? So you might say even after you posed that ridiculous argument that this is a false equivalence - fine, less than 1% is enough to blame an entire nation for murdering IT'S OWN ELECTED PRIME MINISTER BUT NOT THE VAST MAJORITY OF PALESTINIANS THAT SUPPORTS MURDER OF MILLIONS OF ISRAELIS.
So the answer is NO I don't think it's exaggerate.

It's not about math Daniyel...

Its about the exclusivity of zionist thinking!

Until the zionists can accept that there are more than zionists in the world there will never be peace!

Zionist way or No way doesnt work in the real world!

Never met a Zionist that thinks that way, and I have met a few. But just about every muslim and neo Marxist thinks and acts that way

You may never have met them but they ALL appear to be on this board!
:link::link::link::link::link:

So there are only about 6 Zionists in the whole world that think that way, isnt that what you just posted.

I refer you to your reply

"You may never have met them but they ALL appear to be on this board!"

Lets get your false equivalence in proportions;
70% of all Gaza Palestinians supports murder of Israelis.
0.001% of Israelis support the murder of Rabin.
Now do the equation with the correct number.
70% compared to 0.001% - which one is bigger? So you might say even after you posed that ridiculous argument that this is a false equivalence - fine, less than 1% is enough to blame an entire nation for murdering IT'S OWN ELECTED PRIME MINISTER BUT NOT THE VAST MAJORITY OF PALESTINIANS THAT SUPPORTS MURDER OF MILLIONS OF ISRAELIS.
So the answer is NO I don't think it's exaggerate.

Until the zionists can accept that there are more than zionists in the world there will never be peace!

Everything in our world is equalized to math.
Until the Palestinians would finally realize they must recognize Israel and that they are unable to achieve meaningful and peaceful life with force there would never be peace, no matter what you'll say won't change these facts - therefore - no matter how Israel would be willing to compromise - any sort of agreement is off the line.

Where is the Israeli "compromise" in this?

Netanyahu No Palestinian state on my watch The Times of Israel

Taken out of context and used by you Jew haters because you refuse to admit that he is right in saying until Islamic extremism is eradicated then Israel can not sanction an Islamic state on its borders. Just as the US, UK and EU can not sanction an Islamic state on their borders

Not taken out of context at all Phoney... Why deny facts?

I didn't know that the US and UK had any Islamic countries close by!

Yes it is as that is not what he actually said.

Try again as muslims are setting up Islamic no go areas in the UK and US and want them to be Islamic states. They even had the cheek to demand Scotland as an Islamic state, mind you after the way the SNP acted it would be a good idea to give it to them.

Until the Palestinians would finally realize they must recognize Israel and that they are unable to achieve meaningful and peaceful life with force there would never be peace, no matter what you'll say won't change these facts - therefore - no matter how Israel would be willing to compromise - any sort of agreement is off the line.

Taken out of context and used by you Jew haters because you refuse to admit that he is right in saying until Islamic extremism is eradicated then Israel can not sanction an Islamic state on its borders. Just as the US, UK and EU can not sanction an Islamic state on their borders

Try again as muslims are setting up Islamic no go areas in the UK and US and want them to be Islamic states. They even had the cheek to demand Scotland as an Islamic state, mind you after the way the SNP acted it would be a good idea to give it to them.

Then let me ask you this Phoney...

Will Netanyahu allow a Palestinian state whilst he is in power?

You're really that naive to think they actually want a state-they would have it prior to '67.
Do You think they'll suddenly change their ways and prefer to govern themselves,
rather than blame the inadequacy of their representatives on Israel?

Well if he's thinking with his head he won't let the establishment of a "state"
that put Israels destruction (rather than the well being of their citizens) before everything.

The real question is:

Is there a solid basis to argue that "balestinians" will ever respect a peace offering
as the did with Rabbin, Olmert, Barak who offered them much more than they demand today,
or even Sharon who evicted jews from homes and gave balestinians a flower industy
which they instead destroyed and began another war?

You're really that naive to think they actually want a state-they would have it prior to '67.
Do You think they'll suddenly change their ways and prefer to govern themselves,

that put Israels destruction (rather than the well being of their citizens) before everything.

The real question is:

Is there a solid basis to argue that "balestinians" will ever respect a peace offering
as the did with Rabbin, Olmert, Barak who offered them much more than they demand today,
or even Sharon who evicted jews from homes and gave balestinians a flower industy

Yeah nice...

Thanks for answering the question... NOT!

So, let me try again...

It's a yes or no answer!

You weren't looking for any answer. but a mere justification to Your hatred.
Turning a blind eye on reality and the context those claims.

It's like saying:

Will hammas condemn murder of Israelis?
Or change their main goal of the charter-to annihilate Israel?

It's funny only accept answers that You can be sure about ahead,
and only ask questions that have propositions in them,
mainly filled with fashionable rhetorics.

So will muslims stop seeing people as infidels?
Will the suicide terrorists stop dieing?
Will balestinians tell the truth about their Egyptian and Syrian origins?

Will Hammas give all their weapons to Bibi and kiss his hand?
and the most important:

WILL ISRAEL SURRENDER AND GIVE ALL IT'S STRATEGIC LOCATIONS
AND WEAPONRY WITH A BIG WELCOMING HUG??

Those questions (and Yours) are predisposed, charged with black/white language,
lead nowhere-which is the direction balestinians are most happy with.

Did Balestinians respect a peace offering and lands in the past?
Did they respect the infrastructure, clean water, electricity and job the got from Israel?
EVER???

The real question is:

Yeah nice...

Thanks for answering the question... NOT!

So, let me try again...

It's a yes or no answer!
It is probably won't be up to him, I believe a real solution would have to pass through referendum at least once after the the Knesset third call, if it is a deal or temporarily treaty it is probably gonna come from Israel to the current Palestinian leadership for denial, nobody stopping the Palestinians from establishing their own state - when it's in their side (except for the WB which is under Israeli control and again the Palestinians considering to drop cooperation - you know)
The reason deals usually offered by higher peers is for the secrecy of security essentials.

You weren't looking for any answer. but a mere justification to Your hatred.
Turning a blind eye on reality and the context those claims.

It's like saying:

Will hammas condemn murder of Israelis?
Or change their main goal of the charter-to annihilate Israel?

It's funny only accept answers that You can be sure about ahead,
and only ask questions that have propositions in them,
mainly filled with fashionable rhetorics.

So will muslims stop seeing people as infidels?
Will the suicide terrorists stop dieing?
Will balestinians tell the truth about their Egyptian and Syrian origins?

Will Hammas give all their weapons to Bibi and kiss his hand?
and the most important:

WILL ISRAEL SURRENDER AND GIVE ALL IT'S STRATEGIC LOCATIONS
AND WEAPONRY WITH A BIG WELCOMING HUG??

Those questions (and Yours) are predisposed, charged with black/white language,
lead nowhere-which is the direction balestinians are most happy with.

Did Balestinians respect a peace offering and lands in the past?
Did they respect the infrastructure, clean water, electricity and job the got from Israel?
EVER???

I was actually asking someone else but hey...

You decided to join in so answer the question or stfu...

If You read through You see my answer.

Don't swear for it's a sign of weakness and that You're in stress, also I didn't see Your Admin badge,
so as long as I'm acting lawfully I think I'll keep talking to anyone I want.

Thank You for the notice, hope to see Your intellectual and logic reasoning asap.

If You read through You see my answer.

Don't swear for it's a sign of weakness and that You're in stress, also I didn't see Your Admin badge,
so as long as I'm acting lawfully I think I'll keep talking to anyone I want.

Thank You for the notice, hope to see Your intellectual and logic reasoning asap.

Failure to answer simple questions is a clear sign of weakness... Particularly when you have to respond to the question with multiple questions and unassociated bullshit...

The real question is:

Do you believe it helps your argument childishly making reference to particular tonal characteristics of a language?

Europeans went to Palestine subjugate the inhabitants and colonize it with Jews. They successfully expelled a large number of Christians and Muslims from Palestine and now rule over the Christians and Muslims of Palestine that they were unable to expel, and their descendants. Do you think that the Christians and Muslims should be happy about this?Do you think they have a right to be hostile? How would you feel if you had been violated as a people as they have?

There is no longer an option for a Palestinian state so why even worry about "respecting" a peace offering?

Then let me ask you this Phoney...

He cant stop it can he, but he can shoot himself in the foot and refuse to negotiate with them if they ever do get round to taking that last step to free determination.
The chance of that is nil as it will cut off the leaders gravy train and lead to the nation folding due to lack of funds.

The real question is:

Do you believe it helps your argument childishly making reference to particular tonal characteristics of a language?

Europeans went to Palestine subjugate the inhabitants and colonize it with Jews. They successfully expelled a large number of Christians and Muslims from Palestine and now rule over the Christians and Muslims of Palestine that they were unable to expel, and their descendants. Do you think that the Christians and Muslims should be happy about this?Do you think they have a right to be hostile? How would you feel if you had been violated as a people as they have?

There is no longer an option for a Palestinian state so why even worry about "respecting" a peace offering?

NO THEY DIDNT STOP POSTING NAZI JEW HATING PROPAGANDA

The Europeans did not go to Palestine to colonize Palestine and create a Jewish state?

The real question is:

What do you mean "they didn't". What part did they not do?

The Europeans did not go to Palestine to colonize Palestine and create a Jewish state?

The real question is:

They did not go to Palestine to colonise it with an armed invasion and expel or mass murder the locals. They were invited to migrate and settle the land by the sovereign power with the grant of a small part of Palestine in which to build their national home.

The real question is:

They did not go to Palestine to colonise it with an armed invasion and expel or mass murder the locals. They were invited to migrate and settle the land by the sovereign power with the grant of a small part of Palestine in which to build their national home.

The Zionists stated clearly that they intended to colonize Palestine. Many of the locals were expelled and killed. The British provided the force of arms that allowed the colonization to take place, When the locals resisted, the British and the colonists themselves used force of arms to subdue the resistance. Those are basic facts.

That they were invited or not does not change the basic facts. How can you possibly deny that what actually happened, did not happen?

A matter of perspective, if You're looking to settle, You try to agree on some common ground.
Compromises are needed.

Using taqiyya and kitman.as the main tactics of negotiating..leaves everyone suspicious.
No muslim can speak the truth to an Israeli or greet him as equal...so are You here
to agree on something and learn or just to spread Your version of reality?

Israelis compromised their security, lands, homes, gave terrorists money, clean water and electicity.
When did jebustinians compromise?

Last edited:

The real question is:

1. My reference to linguistic characteristics and the mere history of the Hebrew/Torah language was
to clarify to an uneducated person of his misunderstanding, as a speaker of that language.
You people are so sure in Your mislead education about Jews makes my clarification a valid thing.
How You deal with those contradictions is up to You.

2. I don't care for how "mistreated" those christians and muslims felt since they
collborated with Adolf Hitler. Your church clerics shamed Your church by saluting a pagan worshipper,
giving him green light to massacre millions.

It's my people who were violated in one of the biggest genocides ever...and it happened less than
100 years ago. Muslims are obliged to hate Jews while christians celebrated Holocaust
and still blame Jews for yeshu's death.

Do Jews have a right to be hostile?

A matter of perspective, if You're looking to settle, You try to agree on some common ground.
Compromises are needed.

Using taqiyya and kitman.as the main tactics of negotiating..leaves everyone suspicious.
No muslim can speak the truth to an Israeli or greet him as equal...so are You here
to agree on something and learn or just to spread Your version of reality?

Israelis compromised their security, lands, homes, gave terrorists money, clean water and electicity.
When did jebustinians compromise?

I don't know what other perspective there could be. People from another continent settle and colonize land inhabited by others who did not agree to be colonized.

They were dispossessed of the land they had inhabited for several generations. I think that is one heck of a compromise.

The real question is:

1. My reference to linguistic characteristics and the mere history of the Hebrew/Torah language was
to clarify to an uneducated person of his misunderstanding, as a speaker of that language.
You people are so sure in Your mislead education about Jews makes my clarification a valid thing.
How You deal with those contradictions is up to You.

2. I don't care for how "mistreated" those christians and muslims felt since they
collborated with Adolf Hitler. Your church clerics shamed Your church by saluting a pagan worshipper,
giving him green light to massacre millions.

It's my people who were violated in one of the biggest genocides ever...and it happened less than
100 years ago. Muslims are obliged to hate Jews while christians celebrated Holocaust
and still blame Jews for yeshu's death.

Do Jews have a right to be hostile?

Not against people who had nothing to do with the genocide which occurred in Europe and was implemented by Christians. The Christians and Muslims of Palestine did not collaborate with Hitler. A leader desperately trying to save his people from colonization and dispossession has every right to seek help from the enemies of the world's foremost colonial power imposing colonization and dispossession on his people.

Forum List

Back