Anti zionist Israeli 5 cents

Let's separate Judaism from Zionism, because it is clearly wrong to associate
the two together. The founder of the yet to be politicized movement denounced it
after becoming an orthodox Jew:

"And is it at all possible that we, who regard Judaism as our one and only treasure, should ever be able to compete with such expert demagogues and loud self-advertisers as they [the Zionists]? It is surely not necessary that we should. We are, after all, still the mountains and they the grain, and all we need to do is to gather all our forces in a world organization of religious Jews, and it will follow of itself, and without the application of any great political cunning on our part, that we shall have it in our power to prevent what must needs be prevented and to carry out what we have to carry out. But there is no need first to create this world organization of religious Jews. It is already in existence. The world knows its name, it is Agudas Yisroel [The Union of Israel]."
Nathan Birnbaum, decrying political Zionism, 1919

After him came Theodor Hertzl who was pretty much disliked his identity as a jew
and hijacked this movement to show the world he has successfully assimilated.
This became later the political Zionism which used the Hebrews now called Jews and their culture
in pursue of social stance.

herzl2.jpg

In the diary of Hertzel, page 14, he writes a way to solve the problem of anti-Semitism was to speak to the head priest of Vienna to get an appointment with the Pope, to make a mass conversion of all the Jews of Austria to Catholicism. He continues: "It should be done on a Sunday, in the middle of the day, with music, and pride, publicly. We are the last generation that held on to the faith of our for-fathers. The conversion would be in St. Stephen's Cathedral."

-"Simple goyim are better than Rabbis, and the highest are the goyish priests."

-
Diary, page 16: "Antisemitism helps to build this kind of jew, Education that will bring to assimilation."

-
Diary, page 68: "An idea rose on my heart to bring on anti-Semitism and to obliterate Jewish wealth.

-
In the book "Hertzel", this is a quote: "I bless every jew that converts to Christianity and my son, the sooner the better, to save him from anti-Semitism.

-
In his book, "Altnoyland", "its understood that I have to remember (or mention) to discard negative Jewish things, like the Yiddish language and observing mitzvos."

Other zionist leaders said:

-Zev Japotinsky in his article "Outside the camp", in the newspaper "Chadashot HaAretz" 22/10/1919: "In the national home we will announce that those Jews who have on themselves the rust of Gulles, and deny to shave off their beards and payos will be 2nd class citizens and will not have the right to vote."

-
Yitzchak Greenbaum, Zionist responsible for saving Jews in World War Two, and later Minister of the Interior under Ben Gurion, "Concerning using communal money to save the Jews, no and no and no. Zionism comes first."

-
Ben Gurion, in his book "Yehudi ve' od", "The disapora is ending and everyone is coming, this still does not make a nation but a mixed multitude and dust of man, without a language and education, without roots. To change dust of man to a cultured nation is not an easy job."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So for me the zionist state is a paradox. It was introduced and actualized during a very difficult
period in the history of jews so it got a lot of public support both from christian countries and
the jews who survived many persecutions specifically during that period. However many chose
the opposition and stayed in the diaspora. It's a Halachah question whether jews should gather in
Israel or wait, but it's definitely not a question whether a jew by his nature and culture seeks to
come back home to the land his/her ancestors were buried. The historical evidence is undeniable
even in the sources of those enemies.

So when dealing with the realities one cannot deny the significance of religion in connection to Israel
as a zionist state. The main aspect of the problem here is not the relationships with muslims
or anti-semitism but the identity/values of each Hebrew jew and his Spiritual Homeland which
happens to be an actual physical location recognized by most of the Eur-asian and African cultures.

And what about those simple people living today in Israel, are they are they being manipulated
by a movement claiming to speak for all jews? Those who were born there, or even those who's
families suffered losses. Or those Orthodox communities who live denying support for the state?
It's unfortunately that the security of millions of jews is dependable on a political movement which
denies original jewish culture and uses them in geopolitical games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the anti-semitic propaganda is nothing new, as those specific argument are. It seems that
this propaganda uses the same old stories and arguments but now is fueled by INTERNET JIHAD.
Its' tactics and strategy is simple and obvious, they're a copy for they joined th game last.
Nothing new but at the same time bold, fueled by irrationalities and illiteracy which makes them
acceptable to the new generation of low-attention span youth.

But ye again one cannot deny the statements quoted by influential rabbis reminding
us of the prophesied war with with all those nations that ever dealt with Israel, specifically
Ishmael and Edom, who will fight for Jerusalem. Well Europe turning into an Islamic continent and
USA having a muslim president who bows to Saudi kings make it quiet evident.

The people of Israel are defined by their homeland- the land of their ancestors and their
fight for it as their language and religion. And even though zionism tried to establish a fully
secular state claiming assimilation with the world, in spite of all contradictions
it still is a vibrant jewish community that is successful in educating jews of their roots and original ways while giving them some sort of protection for their fear and identity.

Anyhow Jews have and need a homeland, a spiritual and physical one.
Their enemies' attempt to erase their identity makes them stronger and more close
to realizing their role in the world, because the mechanisms are suggestive of archetypal
reactions.

Just your usual propaganda that you are paid to post

I feel ideals in conflict... so which part is misquoted?
Because one of the most influential Rabbis in Israel uses those quotes
But wait the same old accusations muslims tend to use when they're confronted with facts...
How convenient,maybe I'm wrong but as I understand Israel is prophesied to be
a corrupt country turned against it's own people close to the end war. The words of our Wise will be undermined,
families will be broken, no respect to elders...one in 11,000 will survive, 2/3 of the world vanish in catastrophe.
A secular jew is only a new thing. Yet all those hippie speak of peace and financial support with shared security.
Sounds hopeful but comes from people who have forgotten their cultural ties.
If You're a Hebrew study Your roots well.

Hello haters and guys with some more brains and humanity.

Before I say anything You should know that an educated Hebrew won't spill any filth on his people, especially when it endangers them physically in times of "Informational warfare" that manifests in real world actions.

And it's simple: as much as I won't direct hate towards muslims abroad who shake my hand with a smile in the beginning but turn violent when hearing of my origin, I won't direct hate towards those in my land even if I think they act against me as a Hebrew or even those who have racial inclinations against arabs. But that's not to say that I want to cover for something or be called a 'self-hating jew', my only bias is my will to live.

Simply I understand what motivates both sides to express hatred, people are people- they suffer and react alike.

My opinion is relevant to both sides because I'm not Your regular Israeli-

I didn't serve in the army, actually had to go to an army-prison twice for standing this right. I've never put the uniform, shot a bullet shaved or listened to any orders. I'm a prof. musician since early years-I knew my way was around all this games from early on. I have Judaism and Islam with itsā€™ religious texts and lived in a Christian country for a long time..

But mind You I'm not a happy hippie since being bombed each couple of years easily erases that.

I'll start expressing my opinion by stressing that I've never had any misunderstandings with arabs directly NOT ANY. But I didn't use to hang too much time in those communities. Of course negativity and suspicion is felt in times of war, specially when You hear some guys crying a praise to their god, while being bombarded themselves in the same place. Go figure- Hebrews at the same time usually pray to our ancestors' God for families and the whole nation to be saved.

Although Israel was declared as a Jewish state it's legitimacy from a religious point is divided between 2 views- one stating as sworn by king Solomon that we aren't to return in a big wave to not appease the nations, while the second takes in account the 3rd condition given to the Nations by God, not to make his people's life in the diaspora a nightmare (actually it demands to just not make it hard beyond reason). Well there're idealists who stay abroad and lead communities and there're those who saw the signs abroad and interpreted them as a warning to start preparing for the final stages-as promised in the prophecy. And that's a key point to all our relations as I see them, more on this later..

While the point I've mentioned above are key to understand such a religious place, the state of Israel established itself as a high developed technologic oasis with secular values. The economic and social attitude play the biggest role. And here I must emphasize on a matter that Anti-Israeli trolls lie (let's be naĆÆve- because of lack of info) daily:

against all logic and lies- arabs are not discriminated anyhow! Say what You want, better check it Yourself- ISRAELI ARABS IS THE MOST PRIVILLEGED SECTOR OF COMMUNITY.

For example they are not obliged to pay the land tax and social security like every citizen, they have more social privileges than any holocaust survival to say the least. That's not to say that the state lacks budget in any way. In order to understand it, all You have to do is travel by some small arab village and compare the houses of an average Arabic family and the apartments of some jewish engineer or a doctor in the city. And of course not to forget- arabs are well represented in the highest-paid jobs: doctors, lawyers, nurses, engineers, bank workers etc. Of course it would be a mistake not to mention construction industry which is practically monopolized.

All this while the average Israeli has less and less worth for the salary, has to pay fully for education, social services and doesnā€™t even think to own an apartment before reaching 35 (which will becme his own only in 20-30 yrs). By the way each Israeli jewish family has a right to lease a piece of land for a limited amount of 50 years only, before renewing the permit. And Iā€™m not even mentioning the Hebrew families that lived there even before the state.

Itā€™s important to mention that the orthodox communities live in closed environments among themselves and mainly with the help of donations. As the arabs they have big families but get mistreated by the left (Gaza sympathizers) wing being falsely portrayed as ā€œnon-working who only study and prayā€, thus the only state money they are willing to take is for Yeshivas- religious intern schools.

Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m not trying to shove You some extreme situation, Israel was called a ā€˜start-up nationā€™ for a reason- itā€™s a wonderful place if Youā€™re young and want to work in the field of technology, everything else suffers from mediocrity. But from the beginning an average arab has much more financial support so that only If you get an inheritance thereā€™s a fair chance initially. And with all of that do the arab parents still send their youngest children in tore dirty clothes to clean widescreens of sopping by cars on the highways?

UNFORTUNATELY YES! Do many of them look exactly like everyone, speak Hebrew with barely no accent and lead a healthy social life as equals? Iā€™M HAPPY THEY DO.

However now Iā€™ll get to the Zionsm problem. Zion is one among names of Jerusalem, the symbol of our people, that kept many generations in the diaspora ā€˜aliveā€™ as a nation. The hope to see Zion again tied people tightly locally and between further communities during hard times which were few. Thereā€™s even a sentence in a prayer ā€˜If I forget You Jerusalem, let my right hand be forgottenā€.

But Zionism led by Herzel was and is an extremely anti jewish political movement which merely uses the Hebrew people as a reason to dabble in world-geo-politics and some believe, to play religious gamesā€¦Itā€™s laws are extremely foreign to the culture as the leaders

who decide for the nation. It was so in the beginning, itā€™s so now.

Iā€™m not an orthodox (although studied in religious school), as most of Israelis Iā€™m secular celebrating the holidays, fasts and pray sometimes, but Iā€™m sorry call it however You like- the thing the Zionists declared as a jewish state has nothing to do with decent life as a Hebrew. It doesnā€™t care for our laws, it puts obstacles in the way hard working orthodox- who are the loyal keepers of our culture and the covenant- those values upon which this state was declared- ā€œas envisioned by our prophetsā€™. Especially being declared by B. Gurion- it was in my view it was an evil sarcasm, In my view it was designed so that a Hebrew man woman woul loose their connection to the roots and spirituality thus making them a naĆÆve pawn in the game of western nations. Pay attention I wrote ā€œHEBREW manā€™- not the zionist state.

The boldest examples are-

1.Not letting the Hebrew to go up the Temple Mount while letting the muslims play soccer in our holiest of places (fro which they like to throw rocks at the praying).

2. Making a Hebrew soldier who swore in Jerusalem to evict his own people out of their home by force, only to give that land to sworn enemies.

In perspective I see the rove of the state as a key player in the false end times theater.

Saying this I surely seem like that conspiracy freak, well I am to a point. Itā€™s elementary to accept that people of high ranks meet to discuss and decide on the key issues. Its elementary to see that thereā€™s an agenda to make it seem as if the prophecies the main 3 religions for the end times are fulfilling these days- a thin that makes them all clash finally.

And lastly those who have eyes can surely read ā€œMorals and Dogmaā€ by Albert Pikeā€¦

So of course the haters among You will blindly choose what they prefer to see and dismiss anything slightly conflicting to his/her propaganda. My intent was merely to express my self in purely self-exploratory pursue. All the arguments surrounding the internet on this topic are repeated endlessly in propaganda wars over young, still unformed minds that lack the ability to think critically for themselves. Whatā€™s even more prevalent is the unoriginality in them- arguments and techniques copied directly from Goebbels, Russian secret service and alike.

But thatā€™s for the rest of the world who live in a totally different dimension to be entertained in the illusion of self worth and high morale.

I wonā€™t even try to dispute that nonsense, all that Talmud citations are beyond ridiculous. I think people around the world got familiar with the ways of ā€˜INTERNET JIHADā€™ and the tendencies to respond in a certain way to cutting facts/evidence. People here donā€™t even get bothered too much, we know who we deal with and whatā€™s in the arsenal. And as further the enemy goes the more the prophecies get fulfilled on both sides- the story gets tighter and 3 traditions (basically 1 and 2 variations of the first) get into a final collision. And the most interesting thing is that each is wating for itā€™s redeemer, while the 2 copied versions insist that Hebrew peopleā€™s messiah is going to be a false one, while waiting for the 2nd one they just donā€™t know that our prophets promised us 2 redeemers.

p.s. How can anybody believe the nonsense of the "P"alestinian nation when it's inhabitants don't even have the first letter to pronounce it correctly? It's beyond naĆÆve.

Rylah.
Very Interesting but isn't it a shame that you Assinated your own Prime Minister Mr RABIN.......and all carry collective Guilt for this one act.
To blame an entire nation for murder that is quite exaggerated don't you think? I'm not talking about the fact it is the majority that elected him in the first place.

Wow really?

So do you think that the collective punishment of the Palestinian people by Israel is "exaggerated"?
Lets get your false equivalence in proportions;
70% of all Gaza Palestinians supports murder of Israelis.
0.001% of Israelis support the murder of Rabin.
Now do the equation with the correct number.
70% compared to 0.001% - which one is bigger? So you might say even after you posed that ridiculous argument that this is a false equivalence - fine, less than 1% is enough to blame an entire nation for murdering IT'S OWN ELECTED PRIME MINISTER BUT NOT THE VAST MAJORITY OF PALESTINIANS THAT SUPPORTS MURDER OF MILLIONS OF ISRAELIS.
So the answer is NO I don't think it's exaggerate.

It's not about math Daniyel...

Its about the exclusivity of zionist thinking!

Until the zionists can accept that there are more than zionists in the world there will never be peace!

Zionist way or No way doesnt work in the real world!
Everything in our world is equalized to math.
Until the Palestinians would finally realize they must recognize Israel and that they are unable to achieve meaningful and peaceful life with force there would never be peace, no matter what you'll say won't change these facts - therefore - no matter how Israel would be willing to compromise - any sort of agreement is off the line.

Very Interesting but isn't it a shame that you Assinated your own Prime Minister Mr RABIN.......and all carry collective Guilt for this one act.
To blame an entire nation for murder that is quite exaggerated don't you think? I'm not talking about the fact it is the majority that elected him in the first place.

Wow really?

So do you think that the collective punishment of the Palestinian people by Israel is "exaggerated"?
70% compared to 0.001% - which one is bigger? So you might say even after you posed that ridiculous argument that this is a false equivalence - fine, less than 1% is enough to blame an entire nation for murdering IT'S OWN ELECTED PRIME MINISTER BUT NOT THE VAST MAJORITY OF PALESTINIANS THAT SUPPORTS MURDER OF MILLIONS OF ISRAELIS.

Until the zionists can accept that there are more than zionists in the world there will never be peace!

Never met a Zionist that thinks that way, and I have met a few. But just about every muslim and neo Marxist thinks and acts that way

You may never have met them but they ALL appear to be on this board!

Wow really?

Using peace to justify murder, how obvious. You blame zionists for the same. Shadow at work.
But what You say justifies zionism. You maybe don't like 'em but being pro palestine and against
jews fuels the so called zionist terrorist.Same as You'd be an anarchist, keep playing.

Wow...

Did I justify murder? Want to show me where?

I am not against Jews by the way.... I am against the Israeli policies and zionists...

Wow really?

Until the Palestinians would finally realize they must recognize Israel and that they are unable to achieve meaningful and peaceful life with force there would never be peace, no matter what you'll say won't change these facts - therefore - no matter how Israel would be willing to compromise - any sort of agreement is off the line.

Where is the Israeli "compromise" in this?

Netanyahu No Palestinian state on my watch The Times of Israel

Wow really?

Never met a Zionist that thinks that way, and I have met a few. But just about every muslim and neo Marxist thinks and acts that way

So there are only about 6 Zionists in the whole world that think that way, isnt that what you just posted.

Wow really?

Using peace to justify murder, how obvious. You blame zionists for the same. Shadow at work.
But what You say justifies zionism. You maybe don't like 'em but being pro palestine and against
jews fuels the so called zionist terrorist.Same as You'd be an anarchist, keep playing.

Wow...

I am not against Jews by the way.... I am against the Israeli policies and zionists...

Here......................................

WRONG as you use Zionist as another word for Jew, just as you use Isreali as another word for Jew.

Wow really?

Taken out of context and used by you Jew haters because you refuse to admit that he is right in saying until Islamic extremism is eradicated then Israel can not sanction an Islamic state on its borders. Just as the US, UK and EU can not sanction an Islamic state on their borders

Wow really?

Wow...

"Until the zionists can accept that there are more than zionists in the world there will never be peace!"

So there should be less zionists or jews or just the commanders? How would You manage that?
Don't be that innocent You don't deal with fact but ideas and opinions set before You to accept.
What You said was nonsense because zionists surrounded by hundreds of millions of anti-zionists
feel and know that very well. One doesn't have to read mind to understand where Your argument leads,
mainly 'couse those are not Your words.

See I live in Israel and l don't accept the political zionism and its' ways
and You do too but we will never agree until You ditch Your mixed understanding of
jewish history or culture. It's very difficult to speak to a person who (might be unknowingly)
uses the ways of those who want to destroy me and my people, no matter even if they're
lead by unrighteous people.

You see those who set forth the arguments the way they're today on the internet,
put their money or our inability to agree. You know arabs are people who measure everything by
respect or lack of it so it gets emotional instantly, and jews have in their culture-the urge to stand
up to those who tried to erase us... and unfortunately lots of experience doing just that.

It's interesting that any topic even this one on an unconventional subject "Anti-Zionist Israeli",
flows immediately to the same arguments. I'm beginning to see clear patterns and strategies...
Keep playing.

Nazis used do the same thing. They would stand up and proudly assert themselves as the true Germans defending their race, land and culture over all other races and cultures after being horribly mistreated by the allies and their Jewish financiers.

Nazis used do the same thing. They would stand up and proudly assert themselves as the true Germans defending their race, land and culture over all other races and cultures after being horribly mistreated by the allies and their Jewish financiers.

And the Italians joined them in their bloodthirsty mass murders

Wow really?

:link::link::link::link::link:

So there are only about 6 Zionists in the whole world that think that way, isnt that what you just posted.

Wow really?

Taken out of context and used by you Jew haters because you refuse to admit that he is right in saying until Islamic extremism is eradicated then Israel can not sanction an Islamic state on its borders. Just as the US, UK and EU can not sanction an Islamic state on their borders

Not taken out of context at all Phoney... Why deny facts?

I didn't know that the US and UK had any Islamic countries close by!

You've ran out of arguments?

When did Jews- not zionist try to enslave all, conquer all and claim to be a race?
Jews are prophesied to be enslaved, conquered and exiled and are of Shem race clearly.

You're really disarming Your own arguments, for jews were Chosen by God to be His only people,
by taking care of them and giving them the promised land. Nowhere it claims the same superiority
as Arians claimed. Every jew knows that even a worm was created before him, all a human being is
"tipa sruha" ...a smelly drop of liquid.

So go educate Yourself, truth IS NOT the easiest thing to accept,
BUT YOU ACCEPT THE EASIEST.

Not taken out of context at all Phoney... Why deny facts?

I didn't know that the US and UK had any Islamic countries close by!

You wrote:

"Until the zionists can accept that there are more than zionists in the world there will never be peace!"

and:
"Where is the Israeli "compromise" in this?
Netanyahu No Palestinian state on my watch The Times of Israel"

Which facts do You see there?
Bibi's opinion Yours or Your vision of peace without jews is a fact??

Tell me is it easier for You to deal with rather unrelated subjects
rather than staying on topic? You know You're allowed to raise up questions
to which You still don't have prescribed answers...That's freedom to think, taught by
Jews for centuries...

Well some people are really superior to others in intellectual reasoning,
doesn't have to do with race...but has to do with tradition and religion of some regions....

Last edited:

And the Italians joined them in their bloodthirsty mass murders

Did they?

Yes on the orders of their pope and dictator, which is why they were Germanys allies throughout the war. As soon as the US troops landed the Italians ran for cover.

Forum List

Back