'Anti-Zionism Is Anti-Semitic'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No truth where you're coming from.

Always and only the truth and facts. That's my M.O.

You seem more obsessed with trying to convince me of your tripe, than your fixation on Jews.

No need to convince anyone. Facts are the facts. Seems that you have a fixation on Jews, not me.

Everything you post is a troll post, designed to draw me in.

If you don't mind, I shall scroll you from now on.

You're just a nuisance.

Just a nuisance?

Hahahaah

I wonder if Jews said the same thing about Nazis?

You know it's against the rules to threaten violence?

Always and only the truth and facts. That's my M.O.

You seem more obsessed with trying to convince me of your tripe, than your fixation on Jews.

No need to convince anyone. Facts are the facts. Seems that you have a fixation on Jews, not me.

You're just a nuisance.

Just a nuisance?

Hahahaah

Threaten? Did you hear me threaten you?

I was just making an observation that Jews historically aren't very good at reading the societies they live in.

I suspect it has to do with teh endogamy and the cult like behavior

You're just a nuisance.

Just a nuisance?

Hahahaah

I was just making an observation that Jews historically aren't very good at reading the societies they live in.

Upthread you did.

Yay. Victim-blaming again. Nope, no anti-semitism going on around here.

You're just a nuisance.

Just a nuisance?

Hahahaah

Upthread you did.

That wasn't a threat

THat was a statement of fact

In 2040 people like me will get to kick the shit out of people like you, no different than a skin head

If you feel that's a threat you should think about what you say out loud to brown Americans. Your uneasiness doesn't* mean that I threatened you. It just means I forced you to think about hte realities of the position you hold

The whole exercise of separating anti-zionism from anti-Jewish is ridiculous when you apply it to ISRAELIS. When attacked, THEY are not gonna ponder whether they are being attacked because they are Jewish or because they are Israelis.

WE -- wouldn't make that distinction either if ISIS came across our borders and attacked Jewish targets or Christian targets. Oh my -- did they do it because we're Americans? Or did they do it because we're Christians?

Zionism WAS an effort in nationalism. Today -- it's an EXCUSE to hate on Israelis or just any ole Jew..

So tell me.. If you are an Israeli Jew --- how could you love your country, but HATE Zionism --- if not for obscure Biblical justifications? (which a handful of Orthodox proclaim)

Or if you're an American (or Aussie) --- You can't be vehemently anti-Zionist and support Israels' Right to Exist. So on WHAT PLANET is being anti-Zionist NOT anti-Jewish if you deeply desire to see a forced Exodus of Jews from Israel?

OR -- if you are one of the regulars here that sling that Z-Word repeatedly -- don't be advertising how many Jew friends you have.. There's a difference between protesting and objecting to the POLICIES of the State of Israel and using the Z-word....

Zionism, just as Manifest Destiny, justified the dispossession of the native people. One can criticize Manifest Destiny (and what it did to the native americans) and not be anti-American.
Since when did Arab Muslim invaders become "natives" of the land they invaded? The natives were the Jews, who got invaded and attacked over and over, yet maintained a presence and kept coming back.

The natives never invaded. They are the people that always lived on the land. The native people that practiced earlier religions began practicing the religion of the various rulers. Why can't you understand that basic fact? The European Jews were Europeans.

Ha ha ha! Which history book are you reading? Israel was invaded AND COLONIZED by the Romans, Crusaders, Arab Muslims, Ottomans, etc. The European AND Middle Eastern Jews that kept coming back, were coming back to a land that had been their religious, spiritual, and ancestral holy land for 3000 years. Jews were finally able to re-establish a state on their holy land, which is what Zionism is. The antisemites who call themselves "antizionists" want the Jewish holy land to be ruled by Islamic nutjobs, who are not the "natives" and never have been.

"jewish holy land"

Ashkenazi are not the descendant of Jews
by any standard king david would accept. You're a bunch of cultists, your religion does not give you claim to land. Your blood does

Not that old canard again...

Victim blaming

Isn't that ironic from some one who labels Palestinian freedom fighters terrorist?

Who are the victims?

The purveyors of the the western slave trade, key members of the bolshevik revolution, the men who underwrote ww2?

Jews are victims? Unless you're talking to some one pale as the driven snow that's not a very strong argument, lol

Zionism, just as Manifest Destiny, justified the dispossession of the native people. One can criticize Manifest Destiny (and what it did to the native americans) and not be anti-American.
Since when did Arab Muslim invaders become "natives" of the land they invaded? The natives were the Jews, who got invaded and attacked over and over, yet maintained a presence and kept coming back.

The natives never invaded. They are the people that always lived on the land. The native people that practiced earlier religions began practicing the religion of the various rulers. Why can't you understand that basic fact? The European Jews were Europeans.

Ha ha ha! Which history book are you reading? Israel was invaded AND COLONIZED by the Romans, Crusaders, Arab Muslims, Ottomans, etc. The European AND Middle Eastern Jews that kept coming back, were coming back to a land that had been their religious, spiritual, and ancestral holy land for 3000 years. Jews were finally able to re-establish a state on their holy land, which is what Zionism is. The antisemites who call themselves "antizionists" want the Jewish holy land to be ruled by Islamic nutjobs, who are not the "natives" and never have been.

"jewish holy land"

Ashkenazi are not the descendant of Jews
by any standard king david would accept. You're a bunch of cultists, your religion does not give you claim to land. Your blood does

Not that old canard again...

You got any evidence you're descended from the patriarchs?

I know you don't, you're a mud blood

But I'll listen

I don't have confidence I'm the son of a sage and my line and society had stood unchanged for millenia

Where does a European Jew get any confidence at all? It's a joke

Ashkenazi Jew:

images

http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/experts/b/bernankeb/bernankeb.jpg

White as day, he has a slight tan in that pic so what? Bibi can tan slightly too

Many Jews are "white".

Victim blaming

Isn't that ironic from some one who labels Palestinian freedom fighters terrorist?

Who are the victims?

The purveyors of the the western slave trade, key members of the bolshevik revolution, the men who underwrote ww2?

Jews are victims? Unless you're talking to some one pale as the driven snow that's not a very strong argument, lol

What is your definition of terrorist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back