Zone1 Anti White Racism/Discrimination In Law or Policy? Where?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

There are no laws or policies that discriminate against whites.​

FDNY drops physical test requirement amid low female hiring rate

In 2014 the NYFD dropped the physical test so they could hire women, and that includes WHITE WOMEN. This was a BFOQ dropped just for women. Now, there has not been any instance that I know of that a BONAFIDE OCCUPATIONAL QUALIFICATION was dropped for blacks. And while right wing whites have continued running their mouths about the Connecticut case, this happened 5 years after Ricci v. DeStefano.

College Student Demographics
55% of enrolled college students are White.

Whites are the majority of college students.
So when you look at this, where is the anti white racism?

College Enrollment Statistics: 2022 Data by State, Race, Gender & Age | Research.com
Whites are 77 percent of the workforce.
They are 80 percent of the management.
Blacks are 12.3 percent of the workforce
Blacks are 9 percent of the management.
According to the 2020 census, Non hispanic whites are 60 percent of the population.
Blacks-13 percent

Employed persons by detailed occupation, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity

Whites are overrepresented relative to their population relative to employment and management. And this isn't because blacks are not qualified.,

Where is the anti-white racism/discrimination?

What right wingers call anti white racism is opposition to whites who continue doing things like this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Once again I remind you of the words posted by one of your fellow right wing USMB members . He is not the only one doing this, and he is not the only one here doing this.

“Plausible deniability is the ability to deny any involvement in illegal or unethical activities, because there is no clear evidence to prove involvement. The lack of evidence makes the denial credible, or plausible.”
-
Teagan Goddards Political dictionary

You guys do this every day in regards to a specific behavior. You need to understand this reality:

There is no anti white racism/discrimination.

“The spectacle of members of a racial demographic that comprises 75% of the nation's populace and dominates both the political and economic spheres whining that they are oppressed is pathetic.”
-white USMB member

Whites are not entitled to everything.

In 2014 the NYFD dropped the physical test so they could hire women, and that includes WHITE WOMEN. This was a BFOQ dropped just for women. Now, there has not been any instance that I know of that a BONAFIDE OCCUPATIONAL QUALIFICATION was dropped for blacks. And while right wing whites have continued running their mouths about the Connecticut case, this happened 5 years after Ricci v. DeStefano.

College Enrollment Statistics: 2022 Data by State, Race, Gender & Age | Research.com
According to the 2020 census, Non hispanic whites are 60 percent of the population.
Blacks-13 percent

Employed persons by detailed occupation, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity

Whites are overrepresented relative to their population relative to employment and management. And this isn't because blacks are not qualified.,

What right wingers call anti white racism is opposition to whites who continue doing things like this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Once again I remind you of the words posted by one of your fellow right wing USMB members . He is not the only one doing this, and he is not the only one here doing this.

“Plausible deniability is the ability to deny any involvement in illegal or unethical activities, because there is no clear evidence to prove involvement. The lack of evidence makes the denial credible, or plausible.”
-

You guys do this every day in regards to a specific behavior. You need to understand this reality:

“The spectacle of members of a racial demographic that comprises 75% of the nation's populace and dominates both the political and economic spheres whining that they are oppressed is pathetic.”
-white USMB member

In 2014 the NYFD dropped the physical test so they could hire women, and that includes WHITE WOMEN.

Does it also include Black women?

If so, STFU

Affirmative action, racial hiring quotas, trying to push govt subsidies to minorities only...
These are all examples of actual institutionalized racism but I don't expect you to acknowledge that because I don't believe you have the brain capacity to recognize it.
Your indoctrination programming may be faulty but it's firewall protected

After reading the anecdotal quote from the alleged white right-wing poster, it doesn't look like the "opposition" is working out that well at all.

If Affirmative Action does support Whites more than Blacks, and always has in your opinion ...
Or is ineffective in accomplishing its intended goal ...
Does that mean that you are opposed to Affirmative Action ... Or are you still willing to bet on a losing horse?

Blacks-13 percent

-

-white USMB member

Here is a thought!

Maybe more white people go to college, because there are more white people in the US..

Then again 18% of the population can only be 18% of anything else, except maybe the crime rate.

Clean up your own before point fingers at others as you are told to do by the rich white far left elite.

I won't be shutting up. There is no anti white racism or discrimination.

That is my point. And the facts support that point.
And the facts support that point.

not the facts you posted in the OP.

as usual, you spun it to make it look like the poor black man was being pissed on.

when the 'fact' is, the requirements dropped for all races and sexes .

Not just white women.

Here is a thought!

Maybe more white people go to college, because there are more white people in the US..

Then again 18% of the population can only be 18% of anything else, except maybe the crime rate.

Clean up your own before point fingers at others as you are told to do by the rich white far left elite.
Apparently you were not thinking.

Your excuses don't work. Non hispanic whites are 60 percent of the population, according to you they should not be 77 percent of the workforce or 80 percent of the management. Nobody black is asking for more than our population and when you talk about crime look in the mirror and you will see what most of the criminal offenders in the US look like. So clean your house because white racism is the root cause of our problems.

That is not a fact ... You need to tailor your comments with more defined boundaries.

That is a fact. And don't come with some anecedotal bs. On a macro level, there is no anti white racism/discrimination.

Apparently you were not thinking.

Your excuses don't work. Non hispanic whites are 60 percent of the population, according to you they should not be 77 percent of the workforce or 80 percent of the management. Nobody black is asking for more than our population and when you talk about crime look in the mirror and you will see what most of the criminal offenders in the US look like. So clean your house because white racism is the root cause of our problems.

Once you learn that you can clean up your own areas, you will then be empowered.

One can only hope that one day you will learn that the far left is never the way to go or to vote.

You should not allow the far left politicians to tell you that you are lower than dirt. You should know that you are above that, but as long as you push the far left propaganda all you will do is prove the rich white far left that they are correct about 18% of the population.

not the facts you posted in the OP.

as usual, you spun it to make it look like the poor black man was being pissed on.

when the 'fact' is, the requirements dropped for all races and sexes .

Not just white women.
I didn't spin anything. The fact is that number 1, white women are the number 1 beneficiary of AA. You cling to that and want to argue, but the overall point is that anti white racism/discrimination does not exist.

Once you learn that you can clean up your own areas, you will then be empowered.

One can only hope that one day you will learn that the far left is never the way to go or to vote.

You should not allow the far left politicians to tell you that you are lower than dirt. You should know that you are above that, but as long as you push the far left propaganda all you will do is prove the rich white far left that they are correct about 18% of the population.
How about you learn that your opinion is a pile of doberman excement.

Far left politicians don't tell us anything. My 61 years of being black does.

And it tells me that whites like you can't face the truth so you try dodging, diverting or using personal attacks to argue.

Forum List

Back