Zone1 Anti White Racism/Discrimination In Law or Policy? Where?

Like I said, it is a fact and my argument is just fine.

You can say it a hundred times ... It still won't be a fact; it will still be a poor rebuttal and you will continue to fail.

You presented ideas in your OP that are more engaging, and better constructed.
Instead of trying to argue with me about something that is blatantly incorrect ...
Do a better job of addressing the issues that concern you.

No, because women were cheated too. But we have white women in this forum who benefitted from the policy claiming black favoritism.

But the thing here is that white men don't understand just how long they have been given what they call AA.

If Affirmative Action currently benefits more Whites than Blacks, if it has always favored Whites over Blacks in your opinion ...
and if it never serves Blacks in a method that actually eliminates the problem you are trying to fix ...
Then why would you ever support it?

At some point you are going to figure out that you have been sold a false bill of goods and are betting on a losing horse.

Everybody cuts and pastes. You live in fantasy, I show you reality.

There is no anti white racism/discrimination.
You are playing word games so you can dance around Black and minority preference in hiring/admissions. I don't need cut and paste to dispel your myth since both my wife and I have been directly involved in applicant screening and interviewing in our respective professions. We were both told there was an initiative to increase Black and minority staffing/student levels and to consider that when screening candidates. I wouldn't necessarily call that "anti-White" but it is most certainly pro-Black.

How about you learn that your opinion is a pile of doberman excement.

Far left politicians don't tell us anything. My 61 years of being black does.

And it tells me that whites like you can't face the truth so you try dodging, diverting or using personal attacks to argue.

Yes the far left believes that 18% of the populations is dirt and that without the rich white far left elite you would stay dirt. As long as there are those that will push their propaganda, they will always prove them right!

Way to allow the rich white far left elite to hold 18% of the population under their thumb.

I won't be shutting up. There is no anti white racism or discrimination.

That is my point. And the facts support that point.
There are a lot of blacks who hate whites, and commit hate crimes against them, even though they do not know them.

You can say it a hundred times ... It still won't be a fact; it will still be a poor rebuttal and you will continue to fail.

You presented ideas in your OP that are more engaging, and better constructed.
Instead of trying to argue with me about something that is blatantly incorrect ...
Do a better job of addressing the issues that concern you.

Your disagreement does not mean that what I say is not so. So let's just agree to disagree on that and discuss the parts you think are better.

Weren't you a professor or something? Did you never see Black applicants selected over White applicants with higher scores and accomplishments? Be honest.
Never was a professor. And you seem unable to understand how for 190 years by written law whites were selected no matter what their qualifications are and you continue to ignore the admission from flah about how he just cut blacks off from interviews, no matter what thed qualifications or the numerous studies that show blacks get denied at the interview process regardless of qualifications.

You have seen that and there is little doubt in my mind that you have not participated in doing it.

If Affirmative Action currently benefits more Whites than Blacks, if it has always favored Whites over Blacks in your opinion ...
and if it never serves Blacks in a method that actually eliminates the problem you are trying to fix ...
Then why would you ever support it?

At some point you are going to figure out that you have been sold a false bill of goods and are betting on a losing horse.

Because without it things would be worse.

Your argument like all of your arguments are ridiculous. American Black privilege, preference, affirmative action whatever label you want to apply has been the rule for the last 40 years. In your 1960 fantasy world, you would be correct.
There is no such thing.

Yes the far left believes that 18% of the populations is dirt and that without the rich white far left elite you would stay dirt. As long as there are those that will push their propaganda, they will always prove them right!

Way to allow the rich white far left elite to hold 18% of the population under their thumb.
You're really quite stupid.

There are no laws or policies that discriminate against whites.​

FDNY drops physical test requirement amid low female hiring rate

In 2014 the NYFD dropped the physical test so they could hire women, and that includes WHITE WOMEN. This was a BFOQ dropped just for women. Now, there has not been any instance that I know of that a BONAFIDE OCCUPATIONAL QUALIFICATION was dropped for blacks. And while right wing whites have continued running their mouths about the Connecticut case, this happened 5 years after Ricci v. DeStefano.

College Student Demographics
55% of enrolled college students are White.

Whites are the majority of college students.
So when you look at this, where is the anti white racism?

College Enrollment Statistics: 2022 Data by State, Race, Gender & Age | Research.com
Whites are 77 percent of the workforce.
They are 80 percent of the management.
Blacks are 12.3 percent of the workforce
Blacks are 9 percent of the management.
According to the 2020 census, Non hispanic whites are 60 percent of the population.
Blacks-13 percent

Employed persons by detailed occupation, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity

Whites are overrepresented relative to their population relative to employment and management. And this isn't because blacks are not qualified.,

Where is the anti-white racism/discrimination?

What right wingers call anti white racism is opposition to whites who continue doing things like this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Once again I remind you of the words posted by one of your fellow right wing USMB members . He is not the only one doing this, and he is not the only one here doing this.

“Plausible deniability is the ability to deny any involvement in illegal or unethical activities, because there is no clear evidence to prove involvement. The lack of evidence makes the denial credible, or plausible.”
-
Teagan Goddards Political dictionary

You guys do this every day in regards to a specific behavior. You need to understand this reality:

There is no anti white racism/discrimination.

“The spectacle of members of a racial demographic that comprises 75% of the nation's populace and dominates both the political and economic spheres whining that they are oppressed is pathetic.”
-white USMB member

Whites are not entitled to everything.

NYC has requirements that any contract with the city includes minority subcontractor requirements, sometimes up to 25% of the contract value. Thus pretty much every subcontractor you hire has to be a minority. How is that not discrimination against whites?

I have never experienced life as an African American. But from what I have read there seems to be more anti-Black racism in USA then anti-Semitism in Russia.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
NYC has requirements that any contract with the city includes minority subcontractor requirements, sometimes up to 25% of the contract value. Thus pretty much every subcontractor you hire has to be a minority. How is that not discrimination against whites?
Whites aren't entitled to all the contracts. You say up to 25 percent. What about the other 75 percent?

Whites aren't entitled to all the contracts. You say up to 25 percent. What about the other 75 percent?

It's not about entitlement, it's about discrimination. The other 75% is for the company winning the contract, we are talking about subcontracts.

Is denying white owned small firms the ability to win subcontract work due to them not counting towards MBE goals discrimination or not?

It's not about entitlement, it's about discrimination. The other 75% is for the company winning the contract, we are talking about subcontracts.

Is denying white owned small firms the ability to win subcontract work due to them not counting towards MBE goals discrimination or not?
Yawn! Small white owned firms are not being discriminated against in NYC.

Here is the requirements from the NYCHA.

"all vendors who want to bid on a NYCHA contract will be required to subcontract 30 percent of that work to City-certified M/WBEs (15 percent to minority and 15 percent to women-owned businesses)."

The other 70 percent is available to white men. Because some of those WBE's will be white. So now if whites can get more than 70 percent of all housing contracts and are 43 percent of the population, where is the discrimination?

I'm assuming this is pretty much the standard for all NYC city contracting opportunities. So there is no discrimination against white owned businesses in NYC.

Your disagreement does not mean that what I say is not so. So let's just agree to disagree on that and discuss the parts you think are better.

On Topic you made the connection between Whites and Affirmative Action.
I asked you how Whites oppressed your ancestors and through Affirmative Action.

The examples you gave clearly define that governmental actions and societal circumstances,
are how Whites used Affirmative Action to oppress others of another race.

Instead of talking about what you may disagree with, even though you are still incorrect ...
Can we agree that Affirmative Action implemented and enforced through Government,
was used to oppress citizens ... And that has always been the intent?

Keep in mind that is what you were expressing in your OP.

Forum List

Back