Zone1 Does my mum and her parents look "caucasian to you"?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I dont know about "White" because White means White and milk is white, snow is white, paper is white, but they are obviously dark. But is that dark brown or a light brown could it be olive or reddish brown? And do they look "caucasian" to you? If you say caucasian it is not neccessarily related to skin tone?

große bilder hochladen

I dont know about "White" because White means White and milk is white, snow is white, paper is white, but they are obviously dark. But is that dark brown or a light brown could it be olive or reddish brown? And do they look "caucasian" to you?
I say white. The Democratic Party is racist about everything. Over 50 years ago they started putting racist checkboxes on federal government forms, changing the words (Caucasian, white) and meaning when it suits their racist purpose.

"White" essentially means anybody non-African, or a European descendent, or whatever. It's not actually about the color. Like you said, milk is white. Some people are almost white (some Scandinavians) but most "white" people are not white, but have a variety of skin tones. Spaniards and Italians are considered white, and many have olive or light brown skin tones. As do many lighter skinned when they spend much time in the sun, getting tanned. I'd say your parents are white by the most common definition, meaning not African, and usually European. Doesn't your family have roots in Eastern Europe? Balkans? If so, white. If they want to be. If they don't, then they can be whatever they prefer.

Features-wise, yeah, white. ✊🏻

Your mom and dad look like good, kind people. And loving. You're close to your mom — I can tell. 👍🏻

I dont know about "White" because White means White and milk is white, snow is white, paper is white, but they are obviously dark. But is that dark brown or a light brown could it be olive or reddish brown? And do they look "caucasian" to you? If you say caucasian it is not neccessarily related to skin tone?

große bilder hochladen

Mortimer: Europeans are not white, Africans are not black, Asians are not yellow amd Red Indians are not Indians and not red and are also not in every case native Americans. This colors are only color codes for maps. White = "known area", Black = "unknown area", Yellow = Asia (land of the rising sun, morning, East), Red = America (land of the sinking sun, evening, West)

The color of all human beings of the whole human race is the color "skin". A skin in general seperates an inside from an outside. What we see outside is not what we are inside. Under our skin we are all Blacks - because we came from Africa - but we are also always "black" = "unknown" = "foreigners" under our skin for nearly all others who live on planet Earth. And what we see when we see the outside of the skin then we see a very white skin in Scandinavia high in the North and many many many shadows in a continuum of a kind of beige which becomes browner and darker until it looks like a deep black somewhere in Africa.

And yes: On this pictures are human beings and you know who they are. But they are also a little more than you know.

Last edited:
No wonder why the Nazi's wanted to kill all the Gypsies, they look like Jews.

And the Jews in Germany looked like all other Germans because they had been Germans like all others before the Nazis came - that's why the Nazis needed markers for their form of stupid and deadly racism, super-idiot. By the way: Japanese had been allies of the Germans in WW2 and some Arabs had been also allies - although they not had been "Aryans". And the SS murdered sometimes blue eyed and blond haired Slaws and stole their children and gave them to families of SS-members. Racism is always only a totally aburde business.

The nazis got killed, and genocided.

What's nonsense. Most of them changed their opinions after world war 2 when they saw the disaster they made - some of them kept to be obtuse. And very few of the worst Nazi mass-murderers had been executed after fair lawsuits.

Last edited:
What's nonsense. Most of them changed their opinions after world war 2 when they saw the disaster they made - some of them kept to be obtuse. And very few of the worst Nazi mass-murderers had been executed after fair lawsuits.

Hey man, you are ok.

Jesus how many times is this obsessed freak gonna post this garbage?

The nazis got killed, and genocided.
Fake news.

Many escaped to different parts of the world and lived. One can only guess what their children are doing today. How many hold office here?

Fake news.

Many escaped to different parts of the world and lived. One can only guess what their children are doing today. How many hold office here?

Many escaped to Argentina, where is also where an ancestor (Jewish) of mine (my great-grandfather’s brother) escaped after having survived years of hell in a Nazi concentration camp. He was found murdered in his own bed several months after arriving. Apparently, a Nazi had discovered a Holocaust survivor, and finished the job.

Many escaped to Argentina, where is also where an ancestor (Jewish) of mine (my great-grandfather’s brother) escaped after having survived years of hell in a Nazi concentration camp. He was found murdered in his own bed several months after arriving. Apparently, a Nazi had discovered a Holocaust survivor, and finished the job.
There is a town in Argentina that looks like an Alpine village and the street names are in German. Argentina is the most well know destination for the Nazis but they went many other places. Africa, Spain, Italy, and the middle east. Hitler was tied deeply to the middle east because they had a common "enemy". The Jews.

There is a town in Argentina that looks like an Alpine village and the street names are in German. Argentina is the most well know destination for the Nazis but they went many other places. Africa, Spain, Italy, and the middle east. Hitler was tied deeply to the middle east because they had a common "enemy". The Jews.
Yes. There has been more hatred and bigotry and persecution against Jews than any other minority in the world.

Yes. There has been more hatred and bigotry and persecution against Jews than any other minority in the world.
There's a town in Argentina that looks like an Alpine village where the street names are in German.
Plus. The Nazis escaped to many other countries as well included the middle east. Hitler was in deep with the grand mufti. The also escaped with a lot of the loot they plundered. If we wonder where all this fascist/Nazi crap overtaking us is coming from, just imagine what all the Nazis kids did. Plus, after the war the US imported thousands of Nazis and set them up in something called operation paper clip. What are their kids doing?

Forum List

Back