Anti-Semitism Explained

I am not so much of a denier; but more of a revisionist.

In essence, I do not believe the "Official' holocaust story. And think the holocaust should be debated and discussed the same as any other historical event.

Also, what I find disturbing is that in several countries a person can end up in prison for even questioning the holocaust.

Why? What are they trying to hide?? ..... :cool:

Except my dad fought in World War II. My neighbor fought in World War II. My Foster Dad fought in World War II. My neighbors were Jews from Auschwitz and they showed me their serial numbers tattooed on their arms.

My Foster Dad told me not to believe Holocaust deniers. They saw it with their own eyes.

Americans saw no "concentration camps". There were no "concentration camps" that exterminated Jews in Germany. Even Simon Weisthenthal admits this.
Wiesenthal Re-Confirms: 'No Extermination Camps on German Soil'

Your dad, foster dad, and neighbor saw no death camps. Auschwitz was liberated by the Soviets, not the Americans.

You are using the fact that your living neighbors were in Auschwitz to prove it was an extermination camp? :cuckoo:
Really? Do you pull these "facts" out of uranus, or do you enema them out?

On April 5, 1945, units from the American Fourth Armored Division of the Third Army were the first Americans to discover a camp with prisoners and corpses.

Ohrdruf was a Buchenwald sub-camp, and of the 10,000 male slave inmates, many had been sent on death marches, shot in pits, or their corpses were stacked in the woods and burned. The Americans found the camp by accident – they did not set out to liberate camps, they happened upon them – and found starved, frail bodies of hundreds of prisoners who had managed to survive, as well as the corpses. In Nordhausen, on the 11th, the American Timberwolf Division found 3,000 corpses and 700 starving, ill, and war-wounded survivors who were slaves in the V-2 rocket factories.

An Austrian-born Jewish U.S. soldier, Fred Bohm, helped liberate Nordhausen. He described fellow GI's as having "no particular feeling for fighting the Germans. They also thought that any stories they had read in the paper, or that I had told them out of first-hand experience, were either not true or at least exaggerated. And it did not sink in, what this was all about, until we got into Nordhausen."

When the American Combat Team 9 of the 9th Armored Infantry Battalion, Sixth Armored Division were led to Buchenwald by Russians, the camp contained 30,000 prisoners in a pyramid of power, with German Communists at the top, in the main barracks, and Jews and gypsies at the bottom, living in Little Camp, in an assortment of barns.

Buchenwald barrack prisoners were reasonably healthy looking. The Little Camp had 1,000 to 1,200 prisoners in a space meant for 450. Witnesses described prisoners as "emaciated beyond all imagination or description. Their legs and arms were sticks with huge bulging joints, and their loins were fouled by their own excrement. Their eyes were sunk so deep that they looked blind. If they moved at all, it was with a crawling slowness that made them look like huge, lethargic spiders. Many just lay in their bunks as if dead." After liberation, hundreds of prisoners died daily.

Generals George Patton, Omar Bradley, and Dwight Eisenhower arrived in Ohrdruf on April 12, the day of President Franklin D. Roosevelt's death. They found 3,200 naked, emaciated bodies in shallow graves. Eisenhower found a shed piled to the ceiling with bodies, various torture devices, and a butcher's block for smashing gold fillings from the mouths of the dead. Patton became physically ill. Eisenhower turned white at the scene inside the gates, but insisted on seeing the entire camp. "We are told that the American soldier does not know what he was fighting for," he said. "Now, at least he will know what he is fighting against."

After leaving Ohrdruf, Eisenhower wrote to Chief of Staff General George Marshall, attempting to describe things that "beggar description." The evidence of starvation and bestiality "were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick," Bradley later wrote about the day: "The smell of death overwhelmed us." Patton, whose reputation for toughness was legendary, was overcome. He refused to enter a room where the bodies of naked men who had starved to death were piled, saying "he would get sick if he did so," Eisenhower reported. "I visited every nook and cranny." It was his duty, he felt, "to be in a position from then on to testify about these things in case there ever grew up at home the belief … that the stories of Nazi brutality were just propaganda." (Seemingly, he intuited then that these crimes might be denied.)

Eisenhower issued an order that American units in the area were to visit the camp. He also issued a call to the press back home. A group of prominent journalists, led by the dean of American publishers, Joseph Pulitzer, came to see the concentration camps. Pulitzer initially had "a suspicious frame of mind," he wrote. He expected to find that many of "the terrible reports" printed in the United States were "exaggerations and largely propaganda." But they were understatements, he reported.

Within days, Congressional delegations came to visit the concentration camps, accompanied by journalists and photographers. General Patton was so angry at what he found at Buchenwald that he ordered the Military Police to go to Weimar, four miles away, and bring back 1,000 civilians to see what their leaders had done, to witness what some human beings could do to others. The MP's were so outraged they brought back 2,000. Some turned away. Some fainted. Even veteran, battle-scarred correspondents were struck dumb. In a legendary broadcast on April 15, Edward R. Murrow gave the American radio audience a stunning matter-of-fact description of Buchenwald, of the piles of dead bodies so emaciated that those shot through the head had barely bled, and of those children who still lived, tattooed with numbers, whose ribs showed through their thin shirts. "I pray you to believe what I have said about Buchenwald," Murrow asked listeners. "I have reported what I saw and heard, but only part of it; for most of it I have no words." He added, "If I have offended you by this rather mild account of Buchenwald, I am not in the least sorry."

It was these reports, the newsreel pictures that were shot and played in theaters, and the visits of important delegations that proved to be influential in the public consciousness of the still unnamed German atrocities and the perception that something awful had been done to the Jews.

Nazis and Neo Nazis are everywhere. They may be and probably are your neighbors. They have information on who among us are Jews or Jew sympathizers. They know where they live and where they work. If you watch the Nazis very closely you can see them communicating with each other. Don't stare too long at a suspected Nazi or your interest will be noted in the Big Black Nazi Book. The book has been digitized so all a Nazi has to do to plug in is..."plug in". Most internet Cafes' are run by Nazis.

Most McDonalds and Jack In The Box's and Burger King's have at least one Nazi working on the staff at all times just in case it is neccesary to "put something in" the meal or coffee of a suspected Jew or Jew sympathizer.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Hey if it walks, quacks, and smells like a Nazi....

Nazis and Neo Nazis are everywhere. They may be and probably are your neighbors. They have information on who among us are Jews or Jew sympathizers. They know where they live and where they work. If you watch the Nazis very closely you can see them communicating with each other. Don't stare too long at a suspected Nazi or your interest will be noted in the Big Black Nazi Book. The book has been digitized so all a Nazi has to do to plug in is..."plug in". Most internet Cafes' are run by Nazis.

Most McDonalds and Jack In The Box's and Burger King's have at least one Nazi working on the staff at all times just in case it is neccesary to "put something in" the meal or coffee of a suspected Jew or Jew sympathizer.

I doubt if even you are quite stupid enough to actually believe this tripe.

No... Just stupid enough to imagine what it is like to be mr "Neo" and put it into words.

I don't waste any time thinking about Jews or Nazis.. I do enjoy having Neo dance for me once in a while though.. He funny...make me laugh longtime..:lol:

Gotta go now one of my pitbulls is pestering me for a good scratch and a rub.

Sigh. Much to say, little desire to say it. Short version: Jews and Gentiles are too confusing to sort out, and anyone who would dare make it easy enough only gets accused of hurting somebody's feelings. I know there is antisemitism, but it's nothing special compared to all the other forms of racism out there. And then, even among the Jews, which are the Republicans and which are the RINO?

In the OP, everything is spelled out like textbook definition, very good quality, but I think racism comes down to a perversion of animal effigies. To think, there are the 10 commandments, and there's a special attention paid to the one about idolatry. And there's radicalization or dehumanization, or whatever is the fancy college word to describe about reducing people to some lowest common denominator creature. You've got Moses up there having a pow wow with God, meanwhile the people go about worshiping the golden calf.

Antisemitism just confuses everything. There was another thread similar to this, and they wanted to say that the beast in the Revelation is black people, or something along those lines. Some emotion like guilt or remorse or something, maybe if to look upon another person and see that as non-human, that it's not as much of a sin to make war against them, or whatever hurtful thing that would otherwise be against the 10 commandments.

Well, that's my theory, anyways.

On April 5, 1945, units from the American Fourth Armored Division of the Third Army were the first Americans to discover a camp with prisoners and corpses.

Ohrdruf was a Buchenwald sub-camp, and of the 10,000 male slave inmates, many had been sent on death marches, shot in pits, or their corpses were stacked in the woods and burned. The Americans found the camp by accident – they did not set out to liberate camps, they happened upon them – and found starved, frail bodies of hundreds of prisoners who had managed to survive, as well as the corpses. In Nordhausen, on the 11th, the American Timberwolf Division found 3,000 corpses and 700 starving, ill, and war-wounded survivors who were slaves in the V-2 rocket factories.

An Austrian-born Jewish U.S. soldier, Fred Bohm, helped liberate Nordhausen. He described fellow GI's as having "no particular feeling for fighting the Germans. They also thought that any stories they had read in the paper, or that I had told them out of first-hand experience, were either not true or at least exaggerated. And it did not sink in, what this was all about, until we got into Nordhausen."

When the American Combat Team 9 of the 9th Armored Infantry Battalion, Sixth Armored Division were led to Buchenwald by Russians, the camp contained 30,000 prisoners in a pyramid of power, with German Communists at the top, in the main barracks, and Jews and gypsies at the bottom, living in Little Camp, in an assortment of barns.

Buchenwald barrack prisoners were reasonably healthy looking. The Little Camp had 1,000 to 1,200 prisoners in a space meant for 450. Witnesses described prisoners as "emaciated beyond all imagination or description. Their legs and arms were sticks with huge bulging joints, and their loins were fouled by their own excrement. Their eyes were sunk so deep that they looked blind. If they moved at all, it was with a crawling slowness that made them look like huge, lethargic spiders. Many just lay in their bunks as if dead." After liberation, hundreds of prisoners died daily.

Generals George Patton, Omar Bradley, and Dwight Eisenhower arrived in Ohrdruf on April 12, the day of President Franklin D. Roosevelt's death. They found 3,200 naked, emaciated bodies in shallow graves. Eisenhower found a shed piled to the ceiling with bodies, various torture devices, and a butcher's block for smashing gold fillings from the mouths of the dead. Patton became physically ill. Eisenhower turned white at the scene inside the gates, but insisted on seeing the entire camp. "We are told that the American soldier does not know what he was fighting for," he said. "Now, at least he will know what he is fighting against."

After leaving Ohrdruf, Eisenhower wrote to Chief of Staff General George Marshall, attempting to describe things that "beggar description." The evidence of starvation and bestiality "were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick," Bradley later wrote about the day: "The smell of death overwhelmed us." Patton, whose reputation for toughness was legendary, was overcome. He refused to enter a room where the bodies of naked men who had starved to death were piled, saying "he would get sick if he did so," Eisenhower reported. "I visited every nook and cranny." It was his duty, he felt, "to be in a position from then on to testify about these things in case there ever grew up at home the belief … that the stories of Nazi brutality were just propaganda." (Seemingly, he intuited then that these crimes might be denied.)

Eisenhower issued an order that American units in the area were to visit the camp. He also issued a call to the press back home. A group of prominent journalists, led by the dean of American publishers, Joseph Pulitzer, came to see the concentration camps. Pulitzer initially had "a suspicious frame of mind," he wrote. He expected to find that many of "the terrible reports" printed in the United States were "exaggerations and largely propaganda." But they were understatements, he reported.

Within days, Congressional delegations came to visit the concentration camps, accompanied by journalists and photographers. General Patton was so angry at what he found at Buchenwald that he ordered the Military Police to go to Weimar, four miles away, and bring back 1,000 civilians to see what their leaders had done, to witness what some human beings could do to others. The MP's were so outraged they brought back 2,000. Some turned away. Some fainted. Even veteran, battle-scarred correspondents were struck dumb. In a legendary broadcast on April 15, Edward R. Murrow gave the American radio audience a stunning matter-of-fact description of Buchenwald, of the piles of dead bodies so emaciated that those shot through the head had barely bled, and of those children who still lived, tattooed with numbers, whose ribs showed through their thin shirts. "I pray you to believe what I have said about Buchenwald," Murrow asked listeners. "I have reported what I saw and heard, but only part of it; for most of it I have no words." He added, "If I have offended you by this rather mild account of Buchenwald, I am not in the least sorry."

It was these reports, the newsreel pictures that were shot and played in theaters, and the visits of important delegations that proved to be influential in the public consciousness of the still unnamed German atrocities and the perception that something awful had been done to the Jews.

Your propaganda piece (from the jewish virtual library, no less) is nothing more than an emotional opinion piece. It is filled with "he said" quotations which are inadmissible in a court of law as they would be rightfully ruled to be hearsay. Opinions, hearsay and emotions are not evidence of anything. Wanna try again?

That isn't the context, Hobelim. It is also speaking about future..

cut the crap Chuck. The verse is clear. If you think there will be a time in the future when its OK to slaughter Jews literally then you are just a future Nazi.

did you ever consider that Jesus was trying to convey something sublime about the subject of ritual slaughter??

Learn something about context.

Matthew 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Matthew 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
Matthew 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Matthew 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The reapers are the angels and Jesus will send forth his angels and they shall gather all of them that do iniquity and cast them into hell.

I don't do anything.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

One of the few lessons I remember my grandmother giving is that vengeance belongs solely to the Lord.

Jesus taught to love your enemies. If the Nazis were Christian then why weren't they following whom you claim they were following? Why didn't they love the Jew?
Because they weren't following Jesus? It was name only? They didn't love their enemies although Jesus taught that? Maybe they weren't Christian. Maybe you should look at that context as well.

Me, cut the what? Look at yourself before you judge others. You aren't understanding the verse clearly. Have any more misinformation that you would like cleared up?

Yes, I would like for you to clear up how you believing that God will take vengeance on the Jews in the future by sending angels and reapers to slaughter them them excludes you from any guilt for perpetuating anti-Semitism and supporting any past or future Hitler type that convinces people like you that the time of judgment has come?

The verse is an allusion to allegorical nature of the subject of ritual slaughter for the expiation of sin.

You think the verse is about killing Jews.

Yes, you don't do anything, but that is the point. You won't do anything to stop what you not so secretly hope for...

Last edited:
cut the crap Chuck. The verse is clear. If you think there will be a time in the future when its OK to slaughter Jews literally then you are just a future Nazi.

did you ever consider that Jesus was trying to convey something sublime about the subject of ritual slaughter??

Matthew 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Matthew 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
Matthew 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Matthew 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The reapers are the angels and Jesus will send forth his angels and they shall gather all of them that do iniquity and cast them into hell.

I don't do anything.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

One of the few lessons I remember my grandmother giving is that vengeance belongs solely to the Lord.

Jesus taught to love your enemies. If the Nazis were Christian then why weren't they following whom you claim they were following? Why didn't they love the Jew?
Because they weren't following Jesus? It was name only? They didn't love their enemies although Jesus taught that? Maybe they weren't Christian. Maybe you should look at that context as well.

Me, cut the what? Look at yourself before you judge others. You aren't understanding the verse clearly. Have any more misinformation that you would like cleared up?

Yes, I would like for you to clear up how you believing that God will take vengeance on the Jews in the future by sending angels and reapers to slaughter them them excludes you from any guilt for perpetuating anti-Semitism and supporting any past or future Hitler type that convinces people like you that the time of judgment has come?

The verse is an allusion to allegorical nature of the subject of ritual slaughter for the expiation of sin.

Yes, you don't do anything, but that is the point. You won't do anything to stop what you not so secretly hope for...

I would settle for "God's vengence" being just coming down and changing the whiny tone of da Joos voices to something more pleasant and maybe a nip and tuck in the brain centers that govern shitty attitudes and rudeness to create a more congenial person.

I don't do anything.

There is no evidence in scripture that God does that to the Jews.

I think the anti-Christ does it though the tribulation.

Your problem is imagined.

No... Just stupid enough to imagine what it is like to be mr "Neo" and put it into words.

I don't waste any time thinking about Jews or Nazis.. I do enjoy having Neo dance for me once in a while though.. He funny...make me laugh longtime..:lol:

Anti Semetism is a mental illness.

Anti Semetism is a mental illness.

:lol: Maybe... but what you are about is for real.

Shmucky:

I would settle for "God's vengence" being just coming down and changing the whiny tone of da Joos voices to something more pleasant and maybe a nip and tuck in the brain centers that govern shitty attitudes and rudeness to create a more congenial person.

hitler_17.gif

1T9e3.gif

Your propaganda piece (from the jewish virtual library, no less) is nothing more than an emotional opinion piece. It is filled with "he said" quotations which are inadmissible in a court of law as they would be rightfully ruled to be hearsay. Opinions, hearsay and emotions are not evidence of anything. Wanna try again?
Not propaganda, TRUTH.

The U.S. army liberates Buchenwald concentration camp ? History.com This Day in History ? 4/11/1945

On this day in 1945, the American Third Army liberates the Buchenwald concentration camp, near Weimar, Germany, a camp that will be judged second only to Auschwitz in the horrors it imposed on its prisoners.

As American forces closed in on the Nazi concentration camp at Buchenwald, Gestapo headquarters at Weimar telephoned the camp administration to announce that it was sending explosives to blow up any evidence of the camp--including its inmates. What the Gestapo did not know was that the camp administrators had already fled in fear of the Allies. A prisoner answered the phone and informed headquarters that explosives would not be needed, as the camp had already been blown up, which, of course, was not true.

The camp held thousands of prisoners, mostly slave laborers. Thousands died monthly from disease, malnutrition, beatings, and executions. Doctors performed medical experiments on inmates, testing the effects of viral infections and vaccines.

Among the camp's most gruesome characters was Ilse Koch, wife of the camp commandant, who was infamous for her sadism. She often beat prisoners with a riding crop, and collected lampshades, book covers, and gloves made from the skin of camp victims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrdruf_concentration_camp

Ohrdruf concentration camp was a Nazi forced labor and concentration camp located near Weimar, Germany.

Ohrdruf was liberated on April 4, 1945, by the 4th Armored Division and the 89th Infantry Division. It was the first Nazi concentration camp liberated by the U.S. Army.
When the soldiers of the 4th Armored Division entered the camp, they discovered piles of bodies, some covered with lime, and others partially incinerated on pyres. The ghastly nature of their discovery led General Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe, to visit the camp on April 12, with Generals George S. Patton and Omar Bradley. After his visit, Eisenhower cabled General George C. Marshall, the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Washington, describing his trip to Ohrdruf:
. . .the most interesting--although horrible--sight that I encountered during the trip was a visit to a German internment camp near Gotha. The things I saw beggar description. While I was touring the camp I encountered three men who had been inmates and by one ruse or another had made their escape. I interviewed them through an interpreter. The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to 'propaganda.'
Impact on Allies

Seeing the Nazi crimes committed at Ohrdruf made a powerful impact on Eisenhower, and he wanted the world to know what happened in the concentration camps. On April 19, 1945, he again cabled Marshall with a request to bring members of Congress and journalists to the newly liberated camps so that they could bring the horrible truth about Nazi atrocities to the American public. That same day, Marshall received permission from the Secretary of War, Henry Lewis Stimson, and President Harry S. Truman for these delegations to visit the liberated camps.
Ohrdruf made a powerful impression on General George S. Patton as well. He described it as "one of the most appalling sights that I have ever seen." He recounted in his diary that
In a shed . . . was a pile of about 40 completely naked human bodies in the last stages of emaciation. These bodies were lightly sprinkled with lime, not for the purposes of destroying them, but for the purpose of removing the stench.
When the shed was full--I presume its capacity to be about 200, the bodies were taken to a pit a mile from the camp where they were buried. The inmates claimed that 3,000 men, who had been either shot in the head or who had died of starvation, had been so buried since the 1st of January.
When we began to approach with our troops, the Germans thought it expedient to remove the evidence of their crime. Therefore, they had some of the slaves exhume the bodies and place them on a mammoth griddle composed of 60-centimeter railway tracks laid on brick foundations. They poured pitch on the bodies and then built a fire of pinewood and coal under them. They were not very successful in their operations because there was a pile of human bones, skulls, charred torsos on or under the griddle which must have accounted for many hundreds.

Last edited:
I have to take exception to this,

"On April 5, 1945, units from the American Fourth Armored Division of the Third Army were the first Americans to discover a camp with prisoners and corpses."

American intelligence knew about the death camps years before this.

I have to take exception to this,

"On April 5, 1945, units from the American Fourth Armored Division of the Third Army were the first Americans to discover a camp with prisoners and corpses."

American intelligence knew about the death camps years before this.
That is true.

Not propaganda, TRUTH.

The U.S. army liberates Buchenwald concentration camp ? History.com This Day in History ? 4/11/1945

On this day in 1945, the American Third Army liberates the Buchenwald concentration camp, near Weimar, Germany, a camp that will be judged second only to Auschwitz in the horrors it imposed on its prisoners.

As American forces closed in on the Nazi concentration camp at Buchenwald, Gestapo headquarters at Weimar telephoned the camp administration to announce that it was sending explosives to blow up any evidence of the camp--including its inmates. What the Gestapo did not know was that the camp administrators had already fled in fear of the Allies. A prisoner answered the phone and informed headquarters that explosives would not be needed, as the camp had already been blown up, which, of course, was not true.

The camp held thousands of prisoners, mostly slave laborers. Thousands died monthly from disease, malnutrition, beatings, and executions. Doctors performed medical experiments on inmates, testing the effects of viral infections and vaccines.

Among the camp's most gruesome characters was Ilse Koch, wife of the camp commandant, who was infamous for her sadism. She often beat prisoners with a riding crop, and collected lampshades, book covers, and gloves made from the skin of camp victims.

Ohrdruf concentration camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ohrdruf concentration camp was a Nazi forced labor and concentration camp located near Weimar, Germany.

Ohrdruf was liberated on April 4, 1945, by the 4th Armored Division and the 89th Infantry Division. It was the first Nazi concentration camp liberated by the U.S. Army.
When the soldiers of the 4th Armored Division entered the camp, they discovered piles of bodies, some covered with lime, and others partially incinerated on pyres. The ghastly nature of their discovery led General Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe, to visit the camp on April 12, with Generals George S. Patton and Omar Bradley. After his visit, Eisenhower cabled General George C. Marshall, the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Washington, describing his trip to Ohrdruf:
. . .the most interesting--although horrible--sight that I encountered during the trip was a visit to a German internment camp near Gotha. The things I saw beggar description. While I was touring the camp I encountered three men who had been inmates and by one ruse or another had made their escape. I interviewed them through an interpreter. The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to 'propaganda.'
Impact on Allies

Seeing the Nazi crimes committed at Ohrdruf made a powerful impact on Eisenhower, and he wanted the world to know what happened in the concentration camps. On April 19, 1945, he again cabled Marshall with a request to bring members of Congress and journalists to the newly liberated camps so that they could bring the horrible truth about Nazi atrocities to the American public. That same day, Marshall received permission from the Secretary of War, Henry Lewis Stimson, and President Harry S. Truman for these delegations to visit the liberated camps.
Ohrdruf made a powerful impression on General George S. Patton as well. He described it as "one of the most appalling sights that I have ever seen." He recounted in his diary that
In a shed . . . was a pile of about 40 completely naked human bodies in the last stages of emaciation. These bodies were lightly sprinkled with lime, not for the purposes of destroying them, but for the purpose of removing the stench.
When the shed was full--I presume its capacity to be about 200, the bodies were taken to a pit a mile from the camp where they were buried. The inmates claimed that 3,000 men, who had been either shot in the head or who had died of starvation, had been so buried since the 1st of January.
When we began to approach with our troops, the Germans thought it expedient to remove the evidence of their crime. Therefore, they had some of the slaves exhume the bodies and place them on a mammoth griddle composed of 60-centimeter railway tracks laid on brick foundations. They poured pitch on the bodies and then built a fire of pinewood and coal under them. They were not very successful in their operations because there was a pile of human bones, skulls, charred torsos on or under the griddle which must have accounted for many hundreds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2303820/Grandfathers-hidden-photos-liberation-Nazi-concentration-camp-inspire-holocaust-film.html

Victims: U.S. troops gather round as officers inspect the bodies of prisoners lying on the ground after the liberation of the Ohrdruf concentration camp
article-2303820-191579A1000005DC-752_634x525.jpg

Atrocity: Charred bodies rest on a funeral pyre at Ohrdruf which was part of the Buchenwald concentration camp network
article-2303820-19157A36000005DC-376_634x507.jpg

Hangings: A U.S. general inspects the gallows at Ohrdruf concentration camp
article-2303820-19157A15000005DC-176_634x527.jpg

General Eisenhower, later President Eisenhower, tours the Ohrdruf concentration camp shortly after its liberation by U.S. forces
article-2303820-191579CB000005DC-195_634x499.jpg

Last edited:

I don't do anything.

There is no evidence in scripture that God does that to the Jews.

I think the anti-Christ does it though the tribulation.

Your problem is imagined.

yeah right. First I quote scripture that says that Jesus will command his followers to slaughter those who would not have him as their king, Jews, and you say it is future tense to which I reply that then you seem to approve of and would not stop that which you would think is the will of God then you absolve yourself of any responsibility by claiming that you won't do anything and quote scripture that says that Jesus will send out angels and reapers to fulfill the before mentioned slaughter and then you have the audacity to then claim that there is no scriptural evidence that God will do any such thing and it must be the anti Christ......

holy shit.

I am not the one with an imagined problem.

You are the one with a very real problem....

Forum List

Back