Anti-Semitism Explained

Haven't been on-site for very long, but even I know sunny's a Holocaust denier. As such, this is the only time I'll acknowledge he even exists. As such, people like him aren't worth responding to in threads. I get it's tempting, and given the right mood it can be cathartic, but every time we acknowledge them, it only gives them an erection. :)

Never known a Jew that didn't have sexual disfunction and transfer that onto others.

There never would have been any death camps if the Jews had and courage when it was needed. No one can FORCE you to be a coward.

Two of the most ignorant things I have ever read on a message board..... and in the same post!

congratulations!

Truth sucks ...don't it.

Haven't been on-site for very long, but even I know sunny's a Holocaust denier.
I am not so much of a denier; but more of a revisionist.

In essence, I do not believe the "Official' holocaust story. And think the holocaust should be debated and discussed the same as any other historical event.

Also, what I find disturbing is that in several countries a person can end up in prison for even questioning the holocaust.

Why? What are they trying to hide?? ..... :cool:

Except my dad fought in World War II. My neighbor fought in World War II. My Foster Dad fought in World War II. My neighbors were Jews from Auschwitz and they showed me their serial numbers tattooed on their arms.

My Foster Dad told me not to believe Holocaust deniers. They saw it with their own eyes.

One advantage of a 14 year-old computer is a 14 year-old Texts Directory with all my scribblings from over the years. Consequently this post. And while I don't expect slobbering anti-semites to read it and think "Oh wow, how wrong I've been!" I figure some will benefit from it.

It occurs that rather than argue with every antisemitic poster in every thread I should just post some info from actual Jewish and Zionist sources revealing our positions. Not that I believe truth can combat hate, but it might prove helpful for some of the fence-sitters. First, let's explain a bit about the Jewish view of non-Jews since that comes up rather a lot:

It seems rather obvious to me that the basis for anti-Semitism for at least the past few thousand years has been the refusal for religious or even secular Jews as a whole to accept the Christian claim that Jesus is God or that God is a trinity. According to church dogma any such person is anathema and deserving of any consequent suffering according to the will of God defined by their perverse, ignorant, and superstitious interpretations of scripture even though such refusal to worship false gods in the face of unspeakable suffering is obedience to the will of God, righteous, according to those same scriptures.

one cannot stop anti-Semitism by trying to show how nice Jews can be to the ones who hate them, you must show how they have always been right to prefer death and suffering remaining faithful to God rather than trade their birthright for a life of pretense and comfortable fellowship with the insane who worship some imaginary roman triune mangod that never existed.

Early on, the Catholic Church exterminated anyone not Catholic to ensure their's was the only tale being told. Jews, Gnostics, other early Christians were murdered without discrimination. I think Jews simply proved too many being an older extant religion that while the Catholics could wipe out the others, the Jews were too spread out so other means had to be used like disparaging them and spreading lies about their way of worshipping. Hence the first defacto antisemitism.

For as long as the church teaches that the bible is to be interpreted literally it is only a matter of time before another genius of great faith comes along and reads Luke 19:27 and decides that it is a religious duty to kill Jews.

"But as for those enemies of mine who would not have me as their king, bring them here and slaughter them in my presence."

Last edited:
Except my dad fought in World War II. My neighbor fought in World War II. My Foster Dad fought in World War II. My neighbors were Jews from Auschwitz and they showed me their serial numbers tattooed on their arms.

My Foster Dad told me not to believe Holocaust deniers. They saw it with their own eyes.
Seems like just about everyone claims to have known a jew with a work camp tattoo on their arm.

Which basically proves the German's weren't out to exterminate the jews because there are soo many work camp survivors.

Yes, the jews were rounded up and placed into work camps.

No, there wasn't a genocidal plan of gassing jews.

My 8th grade English teacher was a camp survivor, and my 9th grade German teacher was a little girl in Nazi Germany. I heard both sides and they corroborate each other.

It seems rather obvious to me that the basis for anti-Semitism for at least the past few thousand years has been the refusal for religious or even secular Jews as a whole to accept the Christian claim that Jesus is God or that God is a trinity. According to church dogma any such person is anathema and deserving of any consequent suffering according to the will of God defined by their perverse, ignorant, and superstitious interpretations of scripture even though such refusal to worship false gods in the face of unspeakable suffering is obedience to the will of God, righteous, according to those same scriptures.

one cannot stop anti-Semitism by trying to show how nice Jews can be to the ones who hate them, you must show how they have always been right to prefer death and suffering remaining faithful to God rather than trade their birthright for a life of pretense and comfortable fellowship with the insane who worship some imaginary roman triune mangod that never existed.

Early on, the Catholic Church exterminated anyone not Catholic to ensure their's was the only tale being told. Jews, Gnostics, other early Christians were murdered without discrimination. I think Jews simply proved too many being an older extant religion that while the Catholics could wipe out the others, the Jews were too spread out so other means had to be used like disparaging them and spreading lies about their way of worshipping. Hence the first defacto antisemitism.

For as long as the church teaches that the bible is to be interpreted literally it is only a matter of time before another genius of great faith comes along and reads Luke 19:27 and decides that it is a religious duty to kill Jews.

"But as for those enemies of mine who would not have me as their king, bring them here and slaughter them in my presence."

That isn't the context, Hobelim. It is also speaking about future.
The Catholics withheld the Bible, persecuted the Jews and people couldn't think for themselves because they didn't have the word. There are people like me who love the Jew because God says in His word and wouldn't have stood for the persecution if we knew the word and lived back then.

Seems like just about everyone claims to have known a jew with a work camp tattoo on their arm.

Which basically proves the German's weren't out to exterminate the jews because there are soo many work camp survivors.

Yes, the jews were rounded up and placed into work camps.

No, there wasn't a genocidal plan of gassing jews.

Why don't you visit the ovens and see for yourself instead of believing what is told you.

Back when I was going to college, Holocaust deniers started making the news and then my college decided to throw out some books on the Holocaust. I happened to rescue them because they were marked "free books".

I live near trains that have a horn and I was playing a remake of Space Invaders and I made the eerie connection about what the game was really about.

Everyone else made the connection by making movies with apocalyptic themes because World War II made the end times more believable.

That isn't the context, Hobelim. It is also speaking about future..

cut the crap Chuck. The verse is clear. If you think there will be a time in the future when its OK to slaughter Jews literally then you are just a future Nazi.

did you ever consider that Jesus was trying to convey something sublime about the subject of ritual slaughter??

My 8th grade English teacher was a camp survivor, and my 9th grade German teacher was a little girl in Nazi Germany. I heard both sides and they corroborate each other.
Like I said before, the jews were placed into work camps and many survived.

But I dispute the official holocaust narrative of gas chambers.

Not 1 single body ever found/buried in or around the so called gas chambers has tested positive for Zyklon B or any other type of cyanide poison.

Yet, the official holocaust story claims millions were killed using that method inside of gas chambers.

Clearly, the holocaust story has a few flaws that need to be addressed. ... :cool:

Not 1 single body ever found/buried in or around the so called gas chambers has tested positive for Zyklon B or any other type of cyanide poison. :cool:

LOL.... they were dead though, weren't they?

Not 1 single body ever found/buried in or around the so called gas chambers has tested positive for Zyklon B or any other type of cyanide poison.

Yet, the official holocaust story claims millions were killed using that method inside of gas chambers.

Clearly, the holocaust story has a few flaws that need to be addressed. ... :cool:

I've been sick at work ever since I got a job at my work and I tell my doctor what I'm working around and there is no test. I wish there was. I've talked to chemists on the web.

I'm not sure you would have a body to test for Zyklon B. My mother in law wanted to be cremated and there were no remains so if there were bodies buried around the gas chambers, they probably weren't burned in the ovens which means you are using evidence from the wrong scenario.

That many Holocaust deniers are Muslim shouldn't come as a surprise when their role in the Holocaust is undeniable.

Atlas Shrugs: Mufti of Jerusalem: Islam's Role in the Holocaust

Muslims get enough grief as it is without most knowing about their assistance to the Nazis during the Holocaust.
The muslims contribution to the Axis efforts during WWII was extremely small compared to the scope of the global conflict.

In fact, it was the predominately Christian nation of Germany, and the Catholic country of Italy, that rounded up the Jews and placed them in harsh labor camps where many died due to over work, starvation, and disease.

Not the muslims. .... :cool:

Not 1 single body ever found/buried in or around the so called gas chambers has tested positive for Zyklon B or any other type of cyanide poison. :cool:

But not from gas.....which is what the official Holocaust story is based on. ... :cool:

Never known a Jew that didn't have sexual disfunction and transfer that onto others.

There never would have been any death camps if the Jews had and courage when it was needed. No one can FORCE you to be a coward.

Two of the most ignorant things I have ever read on a message board..... and in the same post!

congratulations!

Truth sucks ...don't it.

The truth is the real cowards are the ones who profess to be God fearing religious conservatives but are really just future Nazis in disguise.

If anyone ever wondered how so many people failed to oppose the evil of the Nazi anti-Semitic propaganda now they know, thanks to Chuck.

But not from gas.....which is what the official Holocaust story is based on. ... :cool:

Gas chambers and the incineration of gassed corpses is only one part of the story hardly debatable even if there were no chemical traces found in the ashes.

Do you think that just because many other types of people were also killed during the holocaust lessens the import that exterminating Jews, was a specific goal of Hitler and an openly discussed logistical problem among the Nazis?

Gas chambers and the incineration of gassed corpses is only one part of the story hardly debatable even if there were no chemical traces found in the ashes.
Hardly debatable??

No chemical traces in the the body......means no gassing took place. ... :cool:

No, gassed bodies were cremated. No chemical traces were found because there were no testable bodies.

And even if they were starved, beaten, shot or whatever and even if a remnant survived no intelligent person would ever question that the holocaust happened.. And even if Muslims only played a small role in that global conflict it hardly obscures the glaring reality that they have since taken the lead in perpetuating global anti Semitism.

Hitler would be proud.

Forum List

Back