Anti-semitic BS does not work anymore when facts of the zionists corruption exposed

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
You got too many THOUSANDS of good jewish people that are juduism folks that are against the corruption of the zionists government of Israel yet all i hear around here from the Israel apologists when we expose their corruption,is how we are anti semitic blah blah blah blah blah.:abgg2q.jpg::cuckoo::rolleyes:

Dont you Israel apologists EVER get tired of looking stupid and having egg over your face? according to your warped logic,these jewish folks here against the zionists corruption of Israel, are all anti-semitic:lmao::rofl::laughing0301::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Your cutting and pasting was two paragraphs too long and contained an insufficient number of Zionist™️ references.

Otherwise, could you cut and paste the same YouTube video into another three threads?

There’s a good boy.

making the score, 16 million Jews supporting the notion of self determination, a few thousand members of the Nut job fringe group Neturei Karta against.

Your cutting and pasting was two paragraphs too long and contained an insufficient number of Zionist™️ references.

Otherwise, could you cut and paste the same YouTube video into another three threads?

There’s a good boy.
I always love those videos that come with the disclaimer " those with an I.Q above 70 need not watch.

Israellycool
Rachel Riley is an English television presenter best known for co-presenting Channel 4 daytime puzzle show Countdown. She has recently become an online campaigner on social media against antisemitism, taking on virtually every one of Jeremy Corbyn’s antisemitic followers.presenting Channel 4 daytime puzzle show Countdown.
Here she speaks about how she came to do what she is doing. Her insights from her experiences – including the hatred she has encountered and the tactics of the Jew haters in claiming they are only “anti-Zionist” – are really worth listening to.

Did I mention she's my new hero?

Fuck off George Galloway. George Galloway on Twitter

— Rachel Riley (@RachelRileyRR) January 9, 2019

What is the difference? The painful difference is that anti-Semitism is more tolerated on the hard left than other forms of racism. Moreover, anti-Semitism can mask itself as anti-Zionism -- singling out only the nation state of the Jewish people for unique opprobrium, an act which is itself a form of bigotry, although one that is acceptable on the hard left. Consider the front page story in the New York Times Sunday Review, which singled out the Palestinian issue as "one of the great moral challenges of our time" -- ignoring Syria, Ukraine, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Chechnya, Tibet, Cyprus and many far greater moral challenges, which are largely ignored by the hard left. The Palestinian issue receives center stage on the hard left, not because of how the Palestinians have been treated -- they did, after all, reject offers of statehood and the end of the occupation on numerous occasions -- but because of who is allegedly oppressing them: namely the nation state of the Jewish people.

Back to the marchers and their complicity with anti-Semitism. Recall that Hitler was not elected by anti-Semites or because of his anti-Semitism. He was elected as the result of his economic and other policies by people who gave him a pass for his anti-Semitism because they approved of his other policies.

Termites, Bigots and GOATs: Rationalizing Complicity with Anti-Semitism

You got too many THOUSANDS of good jewish people that are juduism folks that are against the corruption of the zionists government of Israel yet all i hear around here from the Israel apologists when we expose their corruption,is how we are anti semitic blah blah blah blah blah.:abgg2q.jpg::cuckoo::rolleyes:

Dont you Israel apologists EVER get tired of looking stupid and having egg over your face? according to your warped logic,these jewish folks here against the zionists corruption of Israel, are all anti-semitic:lmao::rofl::laughing0301::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I see you’ Been in touch with Tinmore. You have both posted a very similar link ! Hasidic Jews stating Israel has no right to exist! Both of you are so stupid you don’t understand they believe Israel does not have the right to exist until the Messiah comes! Now go back to your cutting and pasting. :ahole-1::fu:

Forum List

Back