Congratulations to the US message board for having no anti-Semitic posters.

Right at the bottom.

HASBARATS 'ROUND THE WORLD"

The following source flushes your own "Lies 'n Propaganda" echo in citing:

"....how best to manipulate American and European public opinion. “Don’t confuse messages with facts,”

“ISRAEL’S PROPAGANDA MACHINE IS BEGINNING TO MISFIRE”
Israel s propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire - Comment - Voices - The Independent
EXCERPT “Benjamin Netanyahu that he has been called “Bibi’s brain”. He is also a former student and employee of Frank Luntz, the Republican strategist who produced a confidential booklet in 2009, promptly leaked, advising Israeli spokesmen how best to manipulate American and European public opinion. “Don’t confuse messages with facts,”CONTINUED

What part of "......manipulate American and European public opinion" do you NOT understand?

AND:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums Chatrooms The Jack Blood Show

EXCERPT " Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

If you'll find an adult to read these 2 of countless sources exposing Israel's extensive, organized & State funded & scripted Propaganda network, you'll learn that Hasbarats are everywhere regurgitating the same, tiresome & transparent: ".... messages that the foreign ministry developed.”

They also train brainless Zionist Trolls to whine "Lies and Propaganda" a lot without being able to cite one example of a "Lie" or "Propaganda"

So, you claim I'm spreading " lies and propaganda, " but can't support your claim with an example.

Maybe your Hasbara Handbook tells you what to do when caught in a "Hasbarat Trap"

Try again, "Ratty"

That still doesn't show when or where that was written or to what I was allegedly responding.

The word "Hasbarat" is in common use and what else would you call someone who would be so dishonest as to lie for money but a "rat" regardless of their ethnicity?

Only someone who lies for money could be offended.

There is nothing anti Semitic about condemning people who lie for money.

Quit playing "gotcha" when you've got nothing.

That still doesn't show when or where that was written or to what I was allegedly responding.

The word "Hasbarat" is in common use and what else would you call someone who would be so dishonest as to lie for money but a "rat" regardless of their ethnicity?

Only someone who lies for money could be offended.

There is nothing anti Semitic about condemning people who lie for money.

Quit playing "gotcha" when you've got nothing.
Screenshot 11-22-2023 14.56.16.png

So, you're a liar as well.

imho

It's anti-Semitic if they call all Jews a cancer. And ofc, cancer must be eliminated as it will kill the host. If they call Netanyahu a cancer, it's much like calling me a cancer and I would take it personally and dig deeper to find if that thought used was encompassing.

If they called all Jews a cancer, then they are using a supremacy attack on a group identity which I tend to call anti-Semitic if they are using a class/group attack.

~~~~~~~~~

Hyam Maccoby argued that "On the Jewish Question" is an example of what he considers to be Marx's "early antisemitism". According to Maccoby, Marx argues in the essay that the modern commercialized world is the triumph of Judaism, a pseudo-religion whose god is money. Maccoby suggested that Marx was embarrassed by his Jewish background and used Jews as a "yardstick of evil". Maccoby writes that in later years, Marx limited what he considers to be antipathy towards Jews to private letters and conversations because of strong public identification with antisemitism by his political enemies both on the left (Pierre-Joseph Proudhon and Mikhail Bakunin) and on the right (aristocracy and the Church).

As well, according to Maccoby, Marx argues in the essay that the modern commercialized world is the triumph of Judaism, a pseudo-religion whose god is money.

Maccoby suggested that Marx was embarrassed by his Jewish background and used Jews as a "yardstick of evil".

My personal view? Marx was a cancer on the world... and it's still metastasizing while Islam favors a one-size-fits-all all-Babylonium death cult. Praising their dead for killing the live?

Death cult.
My guess is that the stealthy left presumes to redefine the term anti-Semitism like they redefined the difference between male and female.

My guess is that the stealthy left presumes to redefine the term anti-Semitism like they redefined the difference between male and female.
I tend to agree with you. It's their pattern.

From Psychiatry to Psychology...

View attachment 862485

So, you're a liar as well.

No more than you.
I don't get paid to spend hours desperately fabricating "Nothing Burgers"

Peddle your "anti Semite" cards somewhere else.

Links or lies.

See my words above.

I linked to your post that showed you to be an outright liar.

Imagine the lies I'd find if I got paid to spend days looking through 8 years of your comments.

Get an honest job.

Imagine the lies I'd find if I got paid to spend days looking through 8 years of your comments.

No need to imagine.

You lied and were caught outright.

Get an honest job.

I'm very comfortable, thanks. Start posting honestly.

And if...

It pisses you off to get caught up in your own lies. :doubt:

Stop lying then. :thup:

Forum List

Back