Anti Lockdown protests spreading across China

Wrong Tiawan,
Samsung currently has five semiconductor manufacturing facilities in South Korea (Giheung, Hwaseong, Pyeongtaek, Onyang, and Cheonan), three in China (Suzhou, Tianjin, and Xi'an), and one in the United States (Austin). The company is also building another $17 billion plant in Austin,

Ok, tanks against citizens, kind of like what Trudy in Canada wanted to do against his protesters, or even how Iran is treating their protesters

Brutal dictatorships can last for centuries.
~~~~~~
Joey Xi said he'd used F-15s against Americans in revolt.

The technology is Taiwanese

Communist China is just one giant dumb liberal/progressive sweat shop
and a good many computer chips are Chinese including Intel. and Samsung uses Chinese made chips in their products.

Only the low end older type chips are made in china
you might wanna call Samsung and let them know this lol

Samsung currently has five semiconductor manufacturing facilities in South Korea (Giheung, Hwaseong, Pyeongtaek, Onyang, and Cheonan), three in China (Suzhou, Tianjin, and Xi'an), and one in the United States (Austin). The company is also building another $17 billion plant in Austin,

you might wanna call Samsung and let them know this lol

What are you babbling about?

Samsung is a South Korean company

And South Korea is not chinese

What are you babbling about?

Samsung is a South Korean company

And South Korea is not chinese
did you miss the 3 major Chinese plants I posted?
or maybe you missed this in the news as well

Samsung, long the main supplier of DRAM chips for iPhones, is set to start next year supplying NAND flash for iOS devices from its plant in China's Xian plant, which now contributes 40% of the Korean vendor's total 3D NAND flash capacity, ranging from 128 to 176 layers, the sources said.Nov 21, 2022

Would you rather the government enforce a zero COVID policy?....mandatory? Lock down your movements, your stores, your livelyhood, restrict your movements, install an app on your phone to track your movements? Not just for a few weeks like we had in 2020, but for MONTHS at a time. And you have no choice but to comply. We had BARELY two months of what I would call real lockdowns before everything was opened back up at the beginning of May, 2020. The rest is all right wing bellyaching. Even those initial lockdowns would not have largely been necessary had the previous administration acted from the outset in January, 2020 and made the case to the non-believer that masks and social distancing slowed the virus advance down. ^Shrug^.

^ bootlicker

did you miss the 3 major Chinese plants I posted?
or maybe you missed this in the news as well

Samsung, long the main supplier of DRAM chips for iPhones, is set to start next year supplying NAND flash for iOS devices from its plant in China's Xian plant, which now contributes 40% of the Korean vendor's total 3D NAND flash capacity, ranging from 128 to 176 layers, the sources said.Nov 21, 2022
Those are not chinese in any sense except where the factory is located

Its South Korean technology and its not their most elite chips

Those are not chinese in any sense except where the factory is located

Its South Korean technology and its not their most elite chips
would you like me to highlight my posts so can can grasp the concept?

If you wish

You seem to have strong desire to defend communist china

So indulge yourself
you must have the reading skills of a retarded dog. Had you been reading this thread you would realize I'm pointing out that every single electronic device has a Chinese connection. Samsung , Apple ,Intel, Dell, all use Chinese manufacturing for their electronics.

Biden's term.

The first deaths didn't come in big numbers until Late April 2020.
8 months of COVID under trump.
If you want to call it 12 months under trump, so be it.
Biden has been in office 22 months.

Trump had no idea how to handle the pandemic.
He stopped some flights, but not ALL flights.
He left the screen door half open. Not Ideal.

Why did *Joe have more deaths when he had a vaccine, masks social distancing and way more information and science than Trump?

Forum List

Back