Anti Lockdown protests spreading across China

Even in china, there’s only so far a government can push its people around.

Last edited:
Again, you are free to do what you want. But the virus is a crapshoot. And the numbers aren't your side.

Just sayin...oh, and stop denigrating people who choose to do the right thing for themselves. Just close your mouth and accept it.

No.

NOW you want to say "stop denigrated people".....you cretins who did nothing but attempt to force others and denigrated us??

no. Hear it again, No. I will neither accept it NOR shut my mouth.

The video of a whole town of 70,000 people lining up to get their phones app qr code scan is off the wall

They want it here

sjnzhznjxjsjhshzhznhz.png

No.

NOW you want to say "stop denigrated people".....you cretins who did nothing but attempt to force others and denigrated us??

no. Hear it again, No. I will neither accept it NOR shut my mouth.
I called you "selfish" and "arrogant" for not taking the health and safety of your fellow citizens into account. If you look upon that as denigrating, so be it. You are just one of the people who keeps this pandemic chugging along. But if you don't want to take preventative measures, that's your right. But quite frankly, the rest of us don't want to hear your conspiracy theories and other assorted bullshit out loud.

Keep it to yourself. Or anonymous Internet message boards. :)

I called you "selfish" and "arrogant" for not taking the health and safety of your fellow citizens into account. If you look upon that as denigrating, so be it. You are just one of the people who keeps this pandemic chugging along. But if you don't want to take preventative measures, that's your right. But quite frankly, the rest of us don't want to hear your conspiracy theories and other assorted bullshit out loud.

Keep it to yourself. Or anonymous Internet message boards. :)

Oh, the shots now stop transmission?

Masks worked to stop transmission?

Or are you just butthurt because I won't comply?

Oh, the shots now stop transmission?

Masks worked to stop transmission?

Or are you just butthurt because I won't comply?
No. No one besides politicians said the vaccines stop transmission. If you believed those statements, that's on you because the health professionals and vaccine manufacturers made no such claims.
KN-95 and N95 masks work. To both slow down and help prevent transmission of the virus. No matter what any Micron Fanboi says. Cloth masks and chin diapers? No good.

I could care less if you comply or don't. What you do is your business. But businesses and other organizations should be free to make their own rules and decisions.
If that means discriminating against you because you're not vaccinated or won't wear a mask...so be it.

Forum List

Back