Anti Lockdown protests spreading across China

~~~~~~
This is not like the isolated Tiananmen Square uprising. This is occurring in many cities throughout China.
Xi Jinping may not be able to control this.
Just a thought, the people of China may yet rebel and form a different democratic government.

See:
The Chinese government doesn't have any problems killing protesters.

Do the Chinese people have it wrong?

Are lockdowns, masks, and experimental gene therapy the way to beat COVID?

Do we have stats that Florida did worse than New York? Did Sweden do better than the rest of the West?

Why do sl many people love lockdowns, masks, and taking experimental shots?
Because they’ve been groomed since the 60’s.

I see you didn't answer my question of how you'd like and respond to China's Zero Covid lockdowns? I haven't seen anyone in this country advocate for lockdowns in more than two years now.
And I'm sorry, Biden wasn't President in February of 2020. Trump was. And he sat on his duff while the bodies piled up...cause it was more important to tweet and campaign than it was to actually do his job.
The job of the feds is to set the policy, allocate the funding, and THEN give the states all the help they need in coordinating the response. Exactly how it DIDN'T work in the previous administration.

Were there more Covid deaths during Trumps or Biden’s term?

The cult loves the CCP…I guarantee cult fucks side with the Chinese government and not the people who want to be free.

Watch how difficult it is for cult fuck to criticize the CCP.
Give it a rest dude.
The KKKult is a trump thing.
There has NEVER been anything like ^^^^^^ this a Politics.

The amount of adoration you give trump is flat out embarrassing and unfounded.
But sure, keep pretend that the left is a cult.

Not one lefty cult fuck will condemn the CCP….because the left are indoctrinated brainwashed communists.

Were there more Covid deaths during Trumps or Biden’s term?

Biden's term.

The first deaths didn't come in big numbers until Late April 2020.
8 months of COVID under trump.
If you want to call it 12 months under trump, so be it.
Biden has been in office 22 months.

Trump had no idea how to handle the pandemic.
He stopped some flights, but not ALL flights.
He left the screen door half open. Not Ideal.

Not one lefty cult fuck will condemn the CCP….because the left are indoctrinated brainwashed communists.
Please share your thoughts on exactly HOW the CCP controls me, and has anything to do with my life.

Please share.

There is nothing brute force cannot control

Xi will be just fine.
~~~~~~
These protests are notable for criticizing a national policy and Communist government excesses. Video from Shanghai even showed Chinese shouting “Xi Jinping, step down!”—referring to the head of the Communist Party who was recently anointed for a third term as Chinese President. Even saying those words aloud could land them in prison.
China’s leaders fear public protests in the calmest of times, and Covid will heighten their anxiety. Lockdowns have caused economic growth to slow to less than 3% this year, and the real-estate bust is shrinking the net worth of tens of millions of middle-class Chinese.
They're now beating and arresting reporters claiming they're protecting them from Covid infection from the crowd.
Just a matter of time before the tanks begin rolling on the crowds on rebels in te major cities.

Please share your thoughts on exactly HOW the CCP controls me, and has anything to do with my life.

Please share.
would you like to start with the probable Chinese device you're using to post? Or the Chinese software watching you post?

~~~~~~
These protests are notable for criticizing a national policy and Communist government excesses. Video from Shanghai even showed Chinese shouting “Xi Jinping, step down!”—referring to the head of the Communist Party who was recently anointed for a third term as Chinese President. Even saying those words aloud could land them in prison.
China’s leaders fear public protests in the calmest of times, and Covid will heighten their anxiety. Lockdowns have caused economic growth to slow to less than 3% this year, and the real-estate bust is shrinking the net worth of tens of millions of middle-class Chinese.
They're now beating and arresting reporters claiming they're protecting them from Covid infection from the crowd.
Just a matter of time before the tanks begin rolling on the crowds on rebels in te major cities.
Ok, tanks against citizens, kind of like what Trudy in Canada wanted to do against his protesters, or even how Iran is treating their protesters

Brutal dictatorships can last for centuries.

Ok, tanks against citizens, kind of like what Trudy in Canada wanted to do against his protesters, or even how Iran is treating their protesters

Brutal dictatorships can last for centuries.
Obviously the CCP beat Trudeau to the punch at Tiananmen Square in 1989. You're either too young to remember or have dementia like Joey Xi.

You're in the same boat.
So what is your point.
we all are in that boat. but I gave you a simple answer on how China is in your house right now, from your food, the appliances you use, to the disinformation you read and see.

Forum List

Back