Anti-Gunners, Gunning For Mall Shooting Hero.

Now comes the backlash against this young hero. Enraged anti-gunners furious that this young man isn’t being charged for possessing a gun, in a gun-free zone; and recoil from the notion that this man be deemed a “Good Samaritan”.

Yes folks. These fuckers want more dead innocents. As many as it takes to get to your guns. Anything, or anyone that gets in the way, is the enemy.

I suspect the liberal gun grabbers are upset because this shooter might have been able to kill a record number of people in the mall and get 24/7 coverage for a full week. Then of course several other mall shootings would have occurred and helped advance the liberal gun grabbers efforts to ban and confiscate AR-15s.

It is going to be harder and harder to ban guns if people with guns keep killing the shooters.

Now comes the backlash against this young hero. Enraged anti-gunners furious that this young man isn’t being charged for possessing a gun, in a gun-free zone; and recoil from the notion that this man be deemed a “Good Samaritan”.

Yes folks. These fuckers want more dead innocents. As many as it takes to get to your guns. Anything, or anyone that gets in the way, is the enemy.

From the link in the OP. …

"The Good Samaritan did not shoot anyone. Jesus was not a fan of killing for any reason, including self-defense. But if these ammosexuals had ever read the Bible, they couldn't support the GOP or NRA."

I am a gun enthusiast who has read the Bible and I found this. …

35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”

“Nothing,” they answered.

36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37 It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’[b]; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”

38 The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”

“That’s enough!” he replied.

This is what swords looked like in those times. Liberals today would call them attack knives.​

sword-of-roman-foot-soldiers.webp

From the link in the OP. …

"The Good Samaritan did not shoot anyone. Jesus was not a fan of killing for any reason, including self-defense. But if these ammosexuals had ever read the Bible, they couldn't support the GOP or NRA."

I am a gun enthusiast who has read the Bible and I found this. …

35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”

“Nothing,” they answered.

36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37 It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’[b]; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”

38 The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”

“That’s enough!” he replied.

************​

This is what swords looked like in those times. Liberals today would call them attack knives.​

sword-of-roman-foot-soldiers.webp

Luke 11:21
“When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe.

Luke 11:21
“When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe.
It would seem Jesus would not have been for draconian gun control.

In passing, the 6th Commandment should be, “Thou shalt not murder” not “Thou shalt not kill.”

***snip***

In biblical Hebrew, as in English, killing (harag) and murder (ratzah) are two different words with two very different moral connotations, and the commandment uses the Hebrew word ratzah, which means that the proper translation of the commandment from Hebrew into English is, "Thou shalt not murder." The difference is crucial.

I suspect the liberal gun grabbers are upset because this shooter might have been able to kill a record number of people in the mall and get 24/7 coverage for a full week. Then of course several other mall shootings would have occurred and helped advance the liberal gun grabbers efforts to ban and confiscate AR-15s.

It is going to be harder and harder to ban guns if people with guns keep killing the shooters.
We should ignore the shootings in schools and everywhere else because of these rare incidents? Now I`ll be told of those millions of defensive uses of guns that can`t be supported by police reports.

We should ignore the shootings in schools and everywhere else because of these rare incidents? Now I`ll be told of those millions of defensive uses of guns that can`t be supported by police reports.
I've used my gun twice in self-defense without having to pull the trigger.
I suggest you address school shooting by arming school employees and not making schools gun free zones.

I've used my gun twice in self-defense without having to pull the trigger.
I suggest you address school shooting by arming school employees and not making schools gun free zones.
There`s never been a shooting in a gun free zone. Do you know what Gun Free means? It means there are NO guns. Zero. None.

A sign that says Gun Free Zone is worth absolutely nothing. Signs don`t disarm crazed gun pussies.
It's a gun free zone regradless if someone brings a gun into that zone. I bet your home is a gun free zone. If a home invaders breaks in your home and has a gun is it a gun free zone yes or no?

A sign that says Gun Free Zone is worth absolutely nothing. Signs don`t disarm crazed gun pussies.

Probably true.

Once they get a gun they have their "power" that they were denied elsewhere in their miserable pathetic lives. They get a GUN. That's going to solve all their problems and much more easily.

I wonder why there aren't more mass spoon-attacks across the country...spoons are MUCH more available and can easily be used to kill a person.

Forum List

Back