Anti-Gunners, Gunning For Mall Shooting Hero.

So then the answer is stop and frisk.

And I better not hear one Republican complain about Stop and Frisk. You guys love that policy when it happens in black communities. How many of you have said, "if you have nothing to hide why not let them stop and frisk you?"

Yes, you Republicans have made that bad argument. So the answer isn't more good guys with guns. It's more pat downs.

I don't complain about stop and frisk......do you know how many black lives were lost because idiots like you oppose allowing the cops to stop gang bangers and disarm them?

I don't complain about stop and frisk......do you know how many black lives were lost because idiots like you oppose allowing the cops to stop gang bangers and disarm them?
I oppose stop and frisk very much. And I'm sure you would too if it really were happening in your city.

Those who will trade a little bit of freedom for security deserve neither.

So then the answer is stop and frisk.

And I better not hear one Republican complain about Stop and Frisk. You guys love that policy when it happens in black communities. How many of you have said, "if you have nothing to hide why not let them stop and frisk you?"

Yes, you Republicans have made that bad argument. So the answer isn't more good guys with guns. It's more pat downs.
Of course you realize that might have stopped the criminal from killing three people. Rhetorical question we all know the answer.

What is really frustrating is that the anti-gun crowd knows that if their fantasy came true and all guns were banned in the US, the bad guys would still get guns illegally to commit murder which his how they do it now. On top of that, the anti-gunners know that it takes a gun to stop a mass shooter yet they get angry and practically disappointed when a lawful gun owner takes down a mass shooter before law enforcement gets there. Why??

I look at it like this. Police are understaffed and cannot be in all places at all times. Looking at the language of the Second Amendment regarding a “regulated armed militia”, armed lawful citizens are just that and are welcomed by law enforcement.

Logically speaking, if a mass shooter believes that 30-40 percent of his intended targets are armed, he might think twice about carrying out his mission.

What is really frustrating is that the anti-gun crowd knows that if their fantasy came true and all guns were banned in the US, the bad guys would still get guns illegally to commit murder which his how they do it now. On top of that, the anti-gunners know that it takes a gun to stop a mass shooter yet they get angry and practically disappointed when a lawful gun owner takes down a mass shooter before law enforcement gets there. Why??

I look at it like this. Police are understaffed and cannot be in all places at all times. Looking at the language of the Second Amendment regarding a “regulated armed militia”, armed lawful citizens are just that and are welcomed by law enforcement.

Logically speaking, if a mass shooter believes that 30-40 percent of his intended targets are armed, he might think twice about carrying out his mission.

As others keep saying...it isn't about stopping criminals....crime victims are simply a number on a paper......it is about keeping people from resisting their plans to build Utopia over the mass graves of people who don't fit in...

Thread closed for a few, seems to be a mess on isle 8

Okay, cleaned up several off topic posts and a few graphic picture posts.
The graphic pictures should have a link to them along with a warning that
they are graphic. But, don't post the picture.

Last edited:
the kid was no vigilante retard.

You would think since every shooter is a liberal that Republicans would want to pass some kind of legislation that would stop all the shootings us liberals do.

I mean, you cons never admit any of these shooters are yours. They could go shoot up the DNC or a black church and you still won't admit the shooter was one of yours.

Ok so let's assume all the mass shooters are liberals. Amazing you guys don't mind us shooting up America as often as we do. You'd think you'd like to do something about it but you just continue to defend each and every one of us each and every time we commit a mass shooting.

You would think since every shooter is a liberal that Republicans would want to pass some kind of legislation that would stop all the shootings us liberals do.

I mean, you cons never admit any of these shooters are yours. They could go shoot up the DNC or a black church and you still won't admit the shooter was one of yours.

Ok so let's assume all the mass shooters are liberals. Amazing you guys don't mind us shooting up America as often as we do. You'd think you'd like to do something about it but you just continue to defend each and every one of us each and every time we commit a mass shooting.
Be VERY specific now and link to ANY Conservative DEFENDING a mass shooter.

Be VERY specific now and link to ANY Conservative DEFENDING a mass shooter.
You're missing the point. Every time I say, "that shooter is one of yours" you guys always come back and say they are not one of you, they're one of ours.

If that were true, you'd be sick of us shooting you guys up. I think you know it's a lie when you claim these shooters are one of ours

1658518602371.png

1658518619665.png

1658518628732.png

1658518636377.png
You guys seem awfully okay with us shooting you guys. You don't even want to pass any laws to maybe lower the number of times one of us shoots up a place. You seem to want to protect the 2nd amendment for these nuts.

You're missing the point. Every time I say, "that shooter is one of yours" you guys always come back and say they are not one of you, they're one of ours.

If that were true, you'd be sick of us shooting you guys up. I think you know it's a lie when you claim these shooters are one of ours

View attachment 673286
View attachment 673287
View attachment 673288
View attachment 673289You guys seem awfully okay with us shooting you guys. You don't even want to pass any laws to maybe lower the number of times one of us shoots up a place. You seem to want to protect the 2nd amendment for these nuts.
The 2nd amendment is the law. For everyone even scrotum sucking lefties. But you specifically claimed we defended them. I repeat link to such a defense of ANY mass shooter,

The 2nd amendment is the law. For everyone even scrotum sucking lefties. But you specifically claimed we defended them. I repeat link to such a defense of ANY mass shooter,

Your party works up the crazies with lies

Rep. Eric Swalwell Shares Recording Of Death Threat After Marjorie Taylor Greene Attack​

The California Democratic slammed the extremist congresswoman for inciting violence and shared audio of a call threatening his children.

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) shared an audio recording of a disturbing threat Wednesday that he said he received because of false statements made by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene(R-Ga.).

“Marjorie loves to play the victim. But she’s an inciter of violence. Her constant attacks — even after the FBI said I was never suspected of wrongdoing — lead to threatening calls like this,” he tweeted alongside the audio clip. “This caller from today threatened to kill my three children.”

In the recording, a man’s voice said: “Hey, you little cocksucker. You still banging the Chinese spy Fang Fang? ... We’re coming to your house this weekend. Gon’ get you and them little mutant bastards, them little mutant offspring of yours. We’re gon’ get ya.”

So you guys are racists too.

You guys seem awfully okay with us shooting you guys.
No, I carry daily and I will smoke any motherfucker who dares to even pretend like he is going to punch me, much less shoot me.
You don't even want to pass any laws to maybe lower the number of times one of us shoots up a place.
Because it doesn't work and you fucking know it.
You seem to want to protect the 2nd amendment for these nuts.
We want to protect the pre-existing unalienable right to keep and bear arms, regardless of your emotional appeals.

Your party works up the crazies with lies

Rep. Eric Swalwell Shares Recording Of Death Threat After Marjorie Taylor Greene Attack​

The California Democratic slammed the extremist congresswoman for inciting violence and shared audio of a call threatening his children.

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) shared an audio recording of a disturbing threat Wednesday that he said he received because of false statements made by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene(R-Ga.).

“Marjorie loves to play the victim. But she’s an inciter of violence. Her constant attacks — even after the FBI said I was never suspected of wrongdoing — lead to threatening calls like this,” he tweeted alongside the audio clip. “This caller from today threatened to kill my three children.”

In the recording, a man’s voice said: “Hey, you little cocksucker. You still banging the Chinese spy Fang Fang? ... We’re coming to your house this weekend. Gon’ get you and them little mutant bastards, them little mutant offspring of yours. We’re gon’ get ya.”

So you guys are racists too.
Good thing Swalwell's commie-spy-banging ass was not on the SCOTUS, right?

Well that's what happens when vigilante justice becomes acceptable. Everybody has their own reason to justify it.

If the lynchings start again it most likely won't be just black men being strung up!

However, I've mentioned above how the 'need' can justify the means.
Is there a need yet?
A need? Yes: you need 30 days observation.
Why do you believe shooting someone is self-defense is "vigilante justice"?
Because he is a troll.
It's because I believe that Rittenhouse went out hunting for a political enemy to kill, under the cover of the political agenda of pretending the police weren't doing the job.

Perhaps Kyle was right about the lack of policing and that would then create the need for vigilante justice. The 'means' are justified by the 'need'!

And that's all I have to say to you. There's nothing to be gained by arguing the obvious with a progunner who celebrates murder of innocents.
And proves it again.

Forum List

Back