Anti-Gunners, Gunning For Mall Shooting Hero.

Probably true.

Once they get a gun they have their "power" that they were denied elsewhere in their miserable pathetic lives. They get a GUN. That's going to solve all their problems and much more easily.

I wonder why there aren't more mass spoon-attacks across the country...spoons are MUCH more available and can easily be used to kill a person.
Mentality of a cult member it's hilarious.

We should ignore the shootings in schools and everywhere else because of these rare incidents? Now I`ll be told of those millions of defensive uses of guns that can`t be supported by police reports.
My daughter pointed a revolver at a man trying to force the sliding glass door in our kitchen open in the middle of the night. He ran. She called the police. They arrived quickly and searched the area and never found the prep. The incident was reported but I doubt if it ever made any list for defensive use of firearms. To get on that list usually someone has to be shot.

cfhv439co0n91.jpg
Your cartoon is a lie. It is true that hundreds of mass shootings haven’t been stopped but then mass shooters often use gun free zones as their shooting galleries.

At least 69 mass shootings have been stopped by armed civilians since 1990, data collected by the Crime Prevention Research Center shows. This flies in the face of the media (examples here, here, and here) arguing mass shootings are caused by lack of gun control. The truth is, armed civilians stop mass shootings regularly, and one major way to dampen the amount of mass shootings is to allow people to carry guns wherever they go.

***snip***

These instances where a good guy with a gun stopped mass shootings are corroborated by a 2018 analysis of FBI data, which reveals that armed civilians are 94% effective at stopping would-be mass shooters. This dispels the “innocent victim” myth that the media likes to use to explain away the massive number of mass shootings stopped by armed civilians.

So why aren’t more mass shootings stopped by armed civilians? Because the shootings often take place in gun free zones, where armed civilians obviously cannot draw their guns because there aren’t any. A 2019 study by the Crime Research Prevention Center found that 94% of mass shootings happened in gun free zones.

Even though 94% of mass shootings happened in gun free zones, the Crime Research Prevention Center has found that roughly 1 in 6 mass shootings were stopped by an armed civilian who was legally carrying a handgun.
… emphasis added

9a545d5bcfb04c4d5625a8f06b5c35af

From the link in the OP. …

"The Good Samaritan did not shoot anyone. Jesus was not a fan of killing for any reason, including self-defense. But if these ammosexuals had ever read the Bible, they couldn't support the GOP or NRA."

I am a gun enthusiast who has read the Bible and I found this. …

35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”

“Nothing,” they answered.

36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37 It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’[b]; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”

38 The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”

“That’s enough!” he replied.

************​

This is what swords looked like in those times. Liberals today would call them attack knives.​

sword-of-roman-foot-soldiers.webp

The Bible was written by men a long, long time ago. It means absolutely nothing.

There`s never been a shooting in a gun free zone. Do you know what Gun Free means? It means there are NO guns. Zero. None.
^^^^
Sophomoric nonsense, at best.
A "gun free zone" is an area where average people are unable to legally carry a gun.
The fact people -illegally- carry a gun there does not change the fact it is a gun free zone.
Surely you know this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Clearly, you do not understand the difference between characterizing your behavior as sociopathic and calling you a "psychopath"
Hint:
-Sociopathy and psychopathy are not the same thing
-Characterizing your behavious is not a charachterization of you - and thus, not an insult

So, I'll ask again:
Why does insulting people make you feel better?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Clearly, you do not understand the difference between characterizing your behavior as sociopathic and calling you a "psychopath"
Hint:
-Sociopathy and psychopathy are not the same thing
-Characterizing your behavious is not a charachterization of you - and thus, not an insult

So, I'll ask again:
Why does insulting people make you feel better?

THAT IS HILARIOUS!

Forum List

Back