Anti-Gunners, Gunning For Mall Shooting Hero.

So far, you guys tried to murder the entire Republican baseball team and a Supreme Court Justice...and have been murdering police for years.....also burning court houses and police stations...get back to us when we start doing what you guys are already doing....
First Whitmer now pelosi? Republicans have women with power

You have ZERO evidence that Mr. Pelosi knew him so stop lying

He was a MAGArat QAnon Election Denier
01:29 - Source: CNN
CNN —
The man who allegedly attacked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband early Friday posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about Covid vaccines, the 2020 election and the January 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol, and an acquaintance told CNN that he seemed “out of touch with reality.”
David DePape, 42, was identified by police Friday as the suspect in the assault on Paul Pelosi at the speaker’s San Francisco home.
Three of DePape’s relatives told CNN that DePape has been estranged from his family for years, and confirmed that the Facebook account – which was taken down by the social media company on Friday – belonged to him.

Because the SS and the venue would not allow it. But, nice spin.

So, we agree that there should be no gun-free zones?

Great.

After the insurrection, do you still want to argue that protesters should be allowed to open carry guns to the Capitol?​

Well Michigan disagrees with you. During the lockdowns Republicans in MI stormed the Capitol with open carry assault rifles. At the time it was perfectly legal to do it. But then we saw what happened at the Trump insurrection. And Majorie Taylor Green even said if she was in charge, they would have been better armed.

Knowing all this, I agree with my state to not allow open carry anymore inside the Capitol.

LANSING – The Michigan Capitol Commission, in a sudden reversal, voted unanimously Monday to ban the open carry of guns inside the Michigan Capitol, effective immediately.

Critics say the ban does not go far enough and the commission should ban all firearms inside the Capitol, whether they are carried openly or concealed, by anyone who is not law enforcement.

The commission had resisted such a move for years and sometimes claimed it did not have the authority to order a gun ban, despite building pressure in recent months amid angry protests, often involving armed men, inside and outside the Capitol.

That all appeared to change on Jan. 6, when a pro-Trump mob overran barricades and forced its way into the U.S. Capitol, causing significant damage and killing a Capitol police officer. One rioter was shot to death by police.

Even Republicans agree

Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey, R-Clarklake, recently came out in favor of a ban on open carry of weapons.

Why? Because Republicans might have something big planned. I hope our officers are better prepared this time

The FBI has issued a bulletin saying armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from Jan. 16 through at least Jan. 20 and at the U.S. Capitol from Jan. 17 through at least Jan. 20

After the insurrection, do you still want to argue that protesters should be allowed to open carry guns to the Capitol?​

Well Michigan disagrees with you. During the lockdowns Republicans in MI stormed the Capitol with open carry assault rifles. At the time it was perfectly legal to do it. But then we saw what happened at the Trump insurrection. And Majorie Taylor Green even said if she was in charge, they would have been better armed.

Knowing all this, I agree with my state to not allow open carry anymore inside the Capitol.

LANSING – The Michigan Capitol Commission, in a sudden reversal, voted unanimously Monday to ban the open carry of guns inside the Michigan Capitol, effective immediately.

Critics say the ban does not go far enough and the commission should ban all firearms inside the Capitol, whether they are carried openly or concealed, by anyone who is not law enforcement.

The commission had resisted such a move for years and sometimes claimed it did not have the authority to order a gun ban, despite building pressure in recent months amid angry protests, often involving armed men, inside and outside the Capitol.

That all appeared to change on Jan. 6, when a pro-Trump mob overran barricades and forced its way into the U.S. Capitol, causing significant damage and killing a Capitol police officer. One rioter was shot to death by police.

Even Republicans agree

Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey, R-Clarklake, recently came out in favor of a ban on open carry of weapons.

Why? Because Republicans might have something big planned. I hope our officers are better prepared this time

The FBI has issued a bulletin saying armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from Jan. 16 through at least Jan. 20 and at the U.S. Capitol from Jan. 17 through at least Jan. 20

What insurrection? There were no guns. Thus no insurrection.

Dumbass.

Even Republicans agree

There was no trump insurrection you lying traitor!

Even Republicans agree

The protesters may need guns to protect themselves from the police.

Even Republicans agree

Dumbass first there was no insurrection. Anything after that is irrelevant

Even Republicans agree

There was no Trump insurrection or any other insurrection, dumbass.

Forum List

Back