Anti-Gunners, Gunning For Mall Shooting Hero.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Now comes the backlash against this young hero. Enraged anti-gunners furious that this young man isn’t being charged for possessing a gun, in a gun-free zone; and recoil from the notion that this man be deemed a “Good Samaritan”.

Yes folks. These fuckers want more dead innocents. As many as it takes to get to your guns. Anything, or anyone that gets in the way, is the enemy.

Now comes the backlash against this young hero. Enraged anti-gunners furious that this young man isn’t being charged for possessing a gun, in a gun-free zone; and recoil from the notion that this man be deemed a “Good Samaritan”.

Yes folks. These fuckers want more dead innocents. As many as it takes to get to your guns. Anything, or anyone that gets in the way, is the enemy.

The evil POS want everything a gun free zone so only their mass murders are armed wherever they go.

They are so transparent to anyone with any mental capacity

The evil POS want everything a gun free zone so only their mass murders are armed wherever they go.

They are so transparent to anyone with any mental capacity
But such outcomes are unusual. Only two out of 61 such attacks last year ended when armed bystanders engaged the active shooter, according to an FBI report in May.

1658236203093.png

Was the arm illegally possessed? From what we see in stories, it was the policy of the mall that firearms were prohibited, but not that it was against a specific law. The business might engage in some sort of proceedings, but otherwise there doesn't seem to be much to talk about.
That said, firing rounds in a crowded area is fraught with danger.

Was the arm illegally possessed? From what we see in stories, it was the policy of the mall that firearms were prohibited, but not that it was against a specific law. The business might engage in some sort of proceedings, but otherwise there doesn't seem to be much to talk about.
Stores have lots of "policies" but they aren't laws. Like customers having to give birthdates --- we've been asked for birthdate on tractor hydraulic fluid, a fish knife, and Nyquil. I never cooperate. I still get to buy the stuff. Nobody arrests me. Just say no!

Or like the young hero, carry the gun anyway.

I stomached through the article and nowhere did I see anywhere anyone was going after the guy. I saw where some had an issue with how some described him. but that isn't going after him.

All they could do would be ask him to leave had they saw him carrying. If he refused then they could have him charged with trespassing.

That said as of 7/1/22 when Constitutional Carry went into effect there it's unclear if they could even had done that as malls are not considered prohibited places.....It really is just a property rights issue.

LOL....I guess they could ban him from the mall for life but since the mall operators lauded him that's not likely either.

Less fraught when the guy in question's target is an active shooter, as opposed to the active shooter's target of "whatever is making me mad enough to shoot"

Less fraught when the guy in question's target is an active shooter, as opposed to the active shooter's target of "whatever is making me mad enough to shoot"
Like people in general.

Especially women. More women than men are almost always killed in these events. Easier to target, somehow, I suppose.

Any business posting said sign should be held liable if anyone is hurt during a robbery at their establishment.
No one knew the hero had a gun.

But the shooter spent a full hour in the men's room getting his rifle and all his many magazines ready, I read! Didn't it occur to anyone to report or notice any of that?? Darn. Maybe he was in a stall.

Seems to me the mall is fine with mass shooters coming there and tuning up to get ready to shoot everybody, but don't want anyone around who can stop the shooting.

so much for reasoned debate.
He made a good point

If more guns made us safer, America would be the safest country in the WORLD. We need sensible gun laws, not vigilante safety nets.”

It's like applauding when you hear teachers have to dip into their own pockets to pay for student's supplies.

Why are these shooters shooting? It's like they want to play Grand Theft Auto with only one life.

But I do not mind good guys with ccw permits carrying guns.

Gee, I wonder why that is?
Lots of reasons. If I had a gun, I'd still run away. LOL

Or because the guy kills the good guy with a gun first? We don't know how many good guys with guns the mass shooters have taken out.

Or because the guy kills himself before the good guy with a gun can.

Or because the cops sit and wait will the shooter is picking off kids one at a time for 45 minutes. Afraid to go in. Waiting for orders. Cowards.

Forum List

Back