Anti-Gunners, Gunning For Mall Shooting Hero.

More people carrying cuts down the wait time. Let's be real. When you call the cops you are literally ordering "a good guy, with a gun", much like a pizza. (Unless you live in Uvalde), So it makes sense for more people to be armed.

If perpetrators had even a little confidence, that 30% of those around them were armed too, they likely wouldn't be able to work up the nerve to do this shit.
Agreed.

Actually, it only makes sense. When a bad guy with a gun shows up, even in the movies, we all can't wait for a good guy with a gun to show up.
I think it's true that the gun grabbers want to see a higher body count, as well as the school shootings becoming more regular.

Politics has become 'I told you so' now.

Well that's what happens when vigilante justice becomes acceptable. Everybody has their own reason to justify it.

If the lynchings start again it most likely won't be just black men being strung up!

However, I've mentioned above how the 'need' can justify the means.
Is there a need yet?
Give it a rest you limpwristed windbag. Nobody in America gives a shit what your Canadian ass thinks about our gun rights. In most of America the use of deadly force in this fashion is perfectly legal. And heavily encourage by all but criminals, and politicians with dictatorial ambitions.

Why do you believe shooting someone is self-defense is "vigilante justice"?
It's because I believe that Rittenhouse went out hunting for a political enemy to kill, under the cover of the political agenda of pretending the police weren't doing the job.

Perhaps Kyle was right about the lack of policing and that would then create the need for vigilante justice. The 'means' are justified by the 'need'!

And that's all I have to say to you. There's nothing to be gained by arguing the obvious with a progunner who celebrates murder of innocents.

In most of America the use of deadly force in this fashion is perfectly legal. And heavily encourage by all but criminals, and politicians with dictatorial ambitions.
On vigilantes, we agree that the 'need' has come to justify the 'means' in America.

I think it will likely increase in frequency as more justifications of vigilante murder become acceptable.

How about a woman who aborts a fetus? Will murdering the woman become a valid reason due to her 'murdering' the fetus?

The possibilities are endless once vigilante justice has become acceptable on certain qualified situations. Will lynchings make a comeback with 'qualifications' being applicable. How about when a black man rapes a white woman?

Fascism is on the rise!

Well that's what happens when vigilante justice becomes acceptable. Everybody has their own reason to justify it.

If the lynchings start again it most likely won't be just black men being strung up!

However, I've mentioned above how the 'need' can justify the means.
Is there a need yet?

There is nothing vigilante about protecting yourself and perhaps others with deadly force. Vigilantism means violating the law to enforce your own laws instead. In this case (and most others) the law is written so armed citizens can defend themselves and others. The Chief even hailed the armed citizen as a hero which he is.

There is nothing vigilante about protecting yourself and perhaps others with deadly force. Vigilantism means violating the law to enforce your own laws instead. In this case (and most others) the law is written so armed citizens can defend themselves and others. The Chief even hailed the armed citizen as a hero which he is.
He knows.
He chooses to lie.

On vigilantes, we agree that the 'need' has come to justify the 'means' in America.

I think it will likely increase in frequency as more justifications of vigilante murder become acceptable.

How about a woman who aborts a fetus? Will murdering the woman become a valid reason due to her 'murdering' the fetus?

The possibilities are endless once vigilante justice has become acceptable on certain qualified situations. Will lynchings make a comeback with 'qualifications' being applicable. How about when a black man rapes a white woman?

Fascism is on the rise!
Nonsense Nancy. This was a crime in progress. Not retribution after the fact. Get a grip.

Not really. No amendments is absolute, and all are subject to reasonable regulation.

The pretense that more guns is the way to deal with the horrific level of gun slaughter in the U.S. doesn't seem rational.

The U.S. already has at least twice as many guns per capita as any other nation, and the firearm carnage is obviously not lower because of the excessive surfeit of guns. It's far higher.

You leftists love to compare other countries to ours, but never move to one of these wonderful places you talk about so much. You're all a bunch of hypocrites.

You can't compare nearly all white countries to our very diversified country. Certain groups are more prone to be criminals than others. In fact over half of our murders in the US are committed by 7% of our population, and that are black males.

Now if you can find a way to disarm the criminals, I'll be more willing to give up my gun. And if you think you know of a way, let's try it out on illegal narcotics first that kill over 100,000 Americans ever year, and then extrapolate your theory to firearms.

Do the gun fanciers plan to have a good gunster at every venue a bad gunster slaughters people?

The record of so many bad gunster victims strongly suggests that is not possible.

It would seem far more prudent to simply take measures to prevent the bad gunsters from easy access to guns.

How do we provide easy access to guns for them now?

It's a liability thing probably, if they don't put up the sign they can be seen as allowing some CCW holder to lose his mind and shoot up the place.

I know a CCW teacher. He told me of a situation where a person was shot in a gun free zone, and sued the store that prohibited him from being armed, and won his case. So it can go both ways.

I know a CCW teacher. He told me of a situation where a person was shot in a gun free zone, and sued the store that prohibited him from being armed, and won his case. So it can go both ways.

That should be the norm. If you place people at risk to enter your PUBLIC establishment, then you should be responsible if something happens.

No "no guns here sign" on your part, no responsibility.

Here in Florida the stupid signs put up the business establishment's lawyers saying no guns allowed have no force of law so I just ignore them. If the crooks can ignore the signs so can I.

After they passed our CCW laws in my state, nearly every business had those signs on the door. A firearms group had a website where it listed all stores that displayed that sign, and we gunners boycotted them. Fast forward to today, nobody has those signs any longer.

I'm friends with the receptionist at my dentist. She called to tell me about a patient who shot himself in the foot at the office. It was some old man from what she told me. The cops came and one of the dentists told officers he can't believe people would walk into his place of business with a firearm. The officer explained the No Guns sign law to him. He opened a drawer and started tossing things out until he found a No Gun sign that was buried in the mess. The officer told him, remember, by putting that sign out, you're telling all these people that walk by your office that nobody here is armed with all the cash and credit card statements you have here. He thought for a few moments and put the sign back in the drawer where he found it.

As I predicted within one hour of the notice that the mass murderer had been stopped, lib loons will turn their sympathy toward him and turn their anger on the citizen hero. That’s now in full swing as they now offer putrid “justification” that Mall Policy Was Violated (classic fly shit in a cattle pasture), that more people could have been hurt if(classic Covid liberal worst case projection presented as fact) and that the rampager likely felt bad when he knew he was going to get shot (classic who gives a crap)

After they passed our CCW laws in my state, nearly every business had those signs on the door. A firearms group had a website where it listed all stores that displayed that sign, and we gunners boycotted them. Fast forward to today, nobody has those signs any longer.

I'm friends with the receptionist at my dentist. She called to tell me about a patient who shot himself in the foot at the office. It was some old man from what she told me. The cops came and one of the dentists told officers he can't believe people would walk into his place of business with a firearm. The officer explained the No Guns sign law to him. He opened a drawer and started tossing things out until he found a No Gun sign that was buried in the mess. The officer told him, remember, by putting that sign out, you're telling all these people that walk by your office that nobody here is armed with all the cash and credit card statements you have here. He thought for a few moments and put the sign back in the drawer where he found it.
Does the sign in your state have the force of law?

It doesn't in many states like here in Florida.

Forum List

Back