Anti-Gunners, Gunning For Mall Shooting Hero.

After the insurrection, do you still want to argue that protesters should be allowed to open carry guns to the Capitol?​

Well Michigan disagrees with you. During the lockdowns Republicans in MI stormed the Capitol with open carry assault rifles. At the time it was perfectly legal to do it. But then we saw what happened at the Trump insurrection. And Majorie Taylor Green even said if she was in charge, they would have been better armed.

Knowing all this, I agree with my state to not allow open carry anymore inside the Capitol.

LANSING – The Michigan Capitol Commission, in a sudden reversal, voted unanimously Monday to ban the open carry of guns inside the Michigan Capitol, effective immediately.

Critics say the ban does not go far enough and the commission should ban all firearms inside the Capitol, whether they are carried openly or concealed, by anyone who is not law enforcement.

The commission had resisted such a move for years and sometimes claimed it did not have the authority to order a gun ban, despite building pressure in recent months amid angry protests, often involving armed men, inside and outside the Capitol.

That all appeared to change on Jan. 6, when a pro-Trump mob overran barricades and forced its way into the U.S. Capitol, causing significant damage and killing a Capitol police officer. One rioter was shot to death by police.

Even Republicans agree

Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey, R-Clarklake, recently came out in favor of a ban on open carry of weapons.

Why? Because Republicans might have something big planned. I hope our officers are better prepared this time

The FBI has issued a bulletin saying armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from Jan. 16 through at least Jan. 20 and at the U.S. Capitol from Jan. 17 through at least Jan. 20

Dipshit....they didn't have any guns..........they chose not to bring guns.......you idiot.

After the insurrection, do you still want to argue that protesters should be allowed to open carry guns to the Capitol?​

Well Michigan disagrees with you. During the lockdowns Republicans in MI stormed the Capitol with open carry assault rifles. At the time it was perfectly legal to do it. But then we saw what happened at the Trump insurrection. And Majorie Taylor Green even said if she was in charge, they would have been better armed.

Knowing all this, I agree with my state to not allow open carry anymore inside the Capitol.

LANSING – The Michigan Capitol Commission, in a sudden reversal, voted unanimously Monday to ban the open carry of guns inside the Michigan Capitol, effective immediately.

Critics say the ban does not go far enough and the commission should ban all firearms inside the Capitol, whether they are carried openly or concealed, by anyone who is not law enforcement.

The commission had resisted such a move for years and sometimes claimed it did not have the authority to order a gun ban, despite building pressure in recent months amid angry protests, often involving armed men, inside and outside the Capitol.

That all appeared to change on Jan. 6, when a pro-Trump mob overran barricades and forced its way into the U.S. Capitol, causing significant damage and killing a Capitol police officer. One rioter was shot to death by police.

Even Republicans agree

Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey, R-Clarklake, recently came out in favor of a ban on open carry of weapons.

Why? Because Republicans might have something big planned. I hope our officers are better prepared this time

The FBI has issued a bulletin saying armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from Jan. 16 through at least Jan. 20 and at the U.S. Capitol from Jan. 17 through at least Jan. 20
What a lying pos traitor you are.

What insurrection? There were no guns. Thus no insurrection.

Dumbass.
WRONG! And if you are right, I may just be using the wrong word. It's treasonist I tell you.

Similar to the guys who tried to kidnap my governor. Their punishments should send a message to anyone who would dare try such a thing. Also, the punishment should fit the crime. Kidnapping a politician in sort of ruining the democracy thing we got going here. Don't you think?

And now we see Autocrats around the world pulling Trump's when they lose. They deny the election results. Told you what Trump did was bad for democracy.

Oh, and they wanted to bring guns. They had them in their cars but chose this time not to bring guns. They wouldn't be necessary so long as Pence does what he is told. They didn't have guns which is why the changed HANG Pence.

Don't try and downplay what you guys did you traitor.

I was watching a Civil War movie the other day. Guy said, "Somehow I have a feeling we'll still be fighting this war 100 years from now". It's been a lot longer than 100 years. More like 150 now right?

Dipshit....they didn't have any guns..........they chose not to bring guns.......you idiot.
And so that makes the riot alright?

Republicans stopped the recount in 2000 with riots. They didn't bring any guns then either. Still they are fucking with our Democratic process. Or trying to. Next time they might bring guns.

Oh, and I love this! Republicans who control the Michigan legislature who before were okay with open carrying inside the Capitol, just voted to BAN open carry guns inside the Capitol. Don't you find that odd? Republicans are such hypocrites.

But those Republicans know it's not safe to allow open carry. What if 100 Muslim Americans walked up to the Capitol with open carry assault rifles? How comfortable would pro gun nuts be with that?

Traitor to what? The white race? Fuck you white racists. I'm Greek. I believe the Nazi's killed my uncle. Now you want me to join because I'm "white"? Fuck you.

Traitor to who? Certainly not America. I think it's Trump supporters who've shown they would be okay with installing a dictator.

Oh, and what lie did I tell?

I love Muslim Americans. Don't you? And I love African Americans. You? How about hispanics seeking asylum? I say let them in. Foreigners are what made/makes this country great. The only great white men are the rich ones who run corporations. Educated white men. I have respect for them. Most of them are not anti immigrant. Only blue collar whites who have to compete with immigrants.

They aren't stealing your jobs. They're better qualified. Isn't that funny? You guys in a way want affirmative action for white men. Don't let any more foreigners in because they do the work we do better faster and cheaper. But white men cry if affirmative action works against them. I say we need the immigrants because most white uneducated blue collar men in America are deplorable and their women are fat af.

WRONG! And if you are right, I may just be using the wrong word. It's treasonist I tell you.

Similar to the guys who tried to kidnap my governor. Their punishments should send a message to anyone who would dare try such a thing. Also, the punishment should fit the crime. Kidnapping a politician in sort of ruining the democracy thing we got going here. Don't you think?

And now we see Autocrats around the world pulling Trump's when they lose. They deny the election results. Told you what Trump did was bad for democracy.

Oh, and they wanted to bring guns. They had them in their cars but chose this time not to bring guns. They wouldn't be necessary so long as Pence does what he is told. They didn't have guns which is why the changed HANG Pence.

Don't try and downplay what you guys did you traitor.

I was watching a Civil War movie the other day. Guy said, "Somehow I have a feeling we'll still be fighting this war 100 years from now". It's been a lot longer than 100 years. More like 150 now right?
Much like the libtard loons who stormed congress years ago to influence them. But since they were scum libs it's alright, right?

Oh, and what lie did I tell?

I love Muslim Americans. Don't you? And I love African Americans. You? How about hispanics seeking asylum? I say let them in. Foreigners are what made/makes this country great. The only great white men are the rich ones who run corporations. Educated white men. I have respect for them. Most of them are not anti immigrant. Only blue collar whites who have to compete with immigrants.

They aren't stealing your jobs. They're better qualified. Isn't that funny? You guys in a way want affirmative action for white men. Don't let any more foreigners in because they do the work we do better faster and cheaper. But white men cry if affirmative action works against them. I say we need the immigrants because most white uneducated blue collar men in America are deplorable and their women are fat af.
You're a stupid fuck.

Challenge:
Walk into a UAW, IBEW, Boilermakers or Teamsters meeting and scream this at the top of your lungs.
No way. I know better. Because it is there that white uneducated blue collar men and women told my Greek father to "go back to his own country".

Most of them were deplorable.

And half of them would cheer. Because Affirmative Action made at least half of them blacks or women.

And it wasn't only because of Affirmative Action. They hired a lot of blacks because they couldn't find any whites to hire. This is absolutely true. My dad got the job at Ford and it was his dream job. Meanwhile almost any white male American could have had that job if they just interviewed for it. They didn't want to work those hours. I'll repeat, THEY DIDN'T WANT TO WORK.

So my dad made $12 when those deplorable white blue collar men were working for $5 and complaining about foreigners coming here and "stealing all our jobs". LOL

I accept your concession.

You loathe members of labor unions - except on election day.
In the 2000's I defended them as you and Bush sent 750,000 of their jobs overseas.

And you voted for Romney when he said he'd let GM go bankrupt.

But there are a lot of deplorables who work in unions. They vote against their own financial interests because they don't believe Republicans will ever fuck them. 750,000 of them found out differently in the 2000's.

Because you know you will leave there broken and bleeding.

You loathe members of labor unions - except on election day.
Nonsense. But I don't love all union members. And they are all mostly uneducated. Way too many of them voted for Trump. Dummies.

:lol:
You and your ilk believe union members are deplorable and their women are fat af...
...and you expect them to vote for you, and your ilk.
Precious.
What do you offer them?

I don't speak for the Democrats. But Republicans clearly hate unions.

I wonder if you telling union members what I said will change the way they vote?

You and your ilk believe union members are deplorable and their women are fat af...
...and you expect them to vote for you, and your ilk.
Precious.
You and your ilk don't believe unions should exist.

The smartest people I ever met were blue collar men on the shop flood. Why? Because at least they were smart enough to stay organized and get a piece of the profits when their companies were profitable.

You Republicans know who the deplorables are. The ones who come to work drunk. Or don't show up but show up just enough that they company can't fire them. Those men vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back